Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   It's Sunday: What NFL Games Are You Watching? (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256930)

BeardedSonOfNel 11-04-2018 09:24 AM

It's Sunday: What NFL Games Are You Watching?

It's week 9. The central division is a cluster. That said I'm watching the Vikings, and Lions today.

What game(s) will you be watching today?

Terran 11-04-2018 10:18 AM

Army Black Knights, baby! Longest drive in at least a decade of D1 football anywhere (at 21 plays and 12:55 of game time!) and a hard fought win against Air Force, retaining the Commander in Chief Trophy. A win against Navy will allow Army to not just retain the CiC but win it outright for the second year in a row, a first ever for the program. Navy is struggling this year, but the Army-Navy game is always hard fought regardless of records heading into it. Should be another good one! Bowl eligible again, too...7-2! Wish I could have been at Michie like days of yore. Miss it.

On brave old Army team,
On to the fray!
Fight on to victory,
For that's the fearless Army way!

EL CABONG 11-04-2018 10:21 AM

Embracing the tank. Go bears (this week). Hoping for a top 5 pick in the draft for the Bills.

Emabulator 11-04-2018 10:25 AM

Damn Jets.

brandonjclark 11-04-2018 10:54 AM

I'm going to watch all of them that I can. weather is crap and the house is clean.

Go Pack!

BeardedSonOfNel 11-04-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonjclark (Post 2523801)
I'm going to watch all of them that I can. weather is crap and the house is clean.

Go Pack!

We just got done cleaning the house. I have the game set to DVR, and will be starting it soon. Beer run first :)

Rain here too. :(

TheHulk 11-04-2018 02:39 PM

Looking for another Rams win. Gonna be a tough game against the Saints, then Seattle and KC up next before the bye.

PacerDawn 11-04-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terran (Post 2523796)
Navy is struggling this year, but the Army-Navy game is always hard fought regardless of records heading into it. Should be another good one!

Ahem...

GO NAVY BEAT ARMY!

:D

There are a bunch of ex-military at the company I work for and we have our own mailing list and we always trade trash talk among the various services when these games come around, it's a lot of fun.

Actually the Army-Navy game was a lot more fun up until last year... :mad:

Chimpbot 11-04-2018 05:18 PM

Not much football for me today; I spent most of the daybplayong RDR2. Not only is it an awesome game, but I'm kinda sportsed out after the World Series. Plus, the Cowboys don't play until Monday and my wife's team (Patriots) don't play until 8pm.

Currently watching the Rams/Saints game; L.A. seems like the shakiest undefeated team I've seen in years. I'm hoping they win, entirely because I just can't stand the Saints.

I'm hoping to see A-A-Ron pick up another lost tonight, too.