Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Weekend Headbanger - What are you listening to? (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261820)

BeardedSonOfNel 07-27-2019 12:15 PM

Weekend Headbanger - What are you listening to?
 

I'm getting excited for the new Tool album, so I've been listening to a bunch of their stuff this week.

It's the weekend headbanger. What are you listening to?

BeardedSonOfNel 07-27-2019 12:15 PM






TheHulk 07-27-2019 03:30 PM

Didn't get to see Maiden last week when they came through Atlanta and Charlotte, but have been on a Maiden kick the last week. The 40th anniversary of Highway to Hell's release is today so gonna give it a spin too.

MusicToEat 07-27-2019 06:24 PM

Last I heard was August 30th, is that still the release date?

MusicToEat 07-27-2019 06:41 PM






BeardedSonOfNel 07-27-2019 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MusicToEat (Post 2541625)
Last I heard was August 30th, is that still the release date?

It's still a go from what I hear.

BeardedSonOfNel 07-27-2019 08:06 PM

I have this one on 45



Meeks 07-27-2019 08:21 PM




MusicToEat 07-27-2019 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel (Post 2541627)
It's still a go from what I hear.


Classic WoW and a new Tool CD, it's 2006 all over again!


92miata 07-27-2019 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHulk (Post 2541620)
Didn't get to see Maiden last week when they came through Atlanta and Charlotte, but have been on a Maiden kick the last week. The 40th anniversary of Highway to Hell's release is today so gonna give it a spin too.

Going September 17th Scottsdale, AZ. Going to be AMAZING!!!!!

MusicToEat 07-30-2019 08:38 AM

Just watched Maynard on the Joe Rogan Experience from last night, Tool's coming to streaming services this Friday!

DarkestHour00 07-30-2019 12:46 PM

I love the music, but fuck Tool when it comes to Spotify. I'll pirate the album, so they won't receive a dime, unlike if they were on Spotify.

edit - spelling

Inkabodcrane 08-01-2019 05:16 AM



Seether is a band I forget about, but when I listen to them again I really enjoy their songs.

BeardedSonOfNel 08-01-2019 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inkabodcrane (Post 2541774)

Seether is a band I forget about, but when I listen to them again I really enjoy their songs.

I feel the same way.

BeardedSonOfNel 08-01-2019 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MusicToEat (Post 2541700)
Just watched Maynard on the Joe Rogan Experience from last night, Tool's coming to streaming services this Friday!

Thanks for the heads up about the JRE episode. I'll half to download the podcast. Nice to hear they are coming to streaming services.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:36 PM.