Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Halloween Trailer #HalloweenMovie (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253914)

Evil Avatar 06-08-2018 07:27 PM

Halloween Trailer #HalloweenMovie

Quote:

Jamie Lee Curtis returns to her iconic role as Laurie Strode, who comes to her final confrontation with Michael Myers, the masked figure who has haunted her since she narrowly escaped his killing spree on Halloween night four decades ago.

This October, Michael Myers returns.

Chief Smash 06-08-2018 08:40 PM

All this trailer does is make me want to watch the original.

brandonjclark 06-08-2018 09:57 PM

She sure looks like she's a badass with guns in this movie.

But never forget...

https://hollowverse.com/jamie-lee-curtis/

excalibur1814 06-09-2018 03:08 AM

Why do we now have an intro to a trailer? We all know what we've clicked on by the obvious text.

Ghostblaze 06-09-2018 06:26 AM

Beating a dead horse. Lame.

GodFather 06-09-2018 03:02 PM

"I heard Michael Myers was your grandmothers brother"

"My grandmother is a hermaphrodite"

ElektroDragon 06-09-2018 04:58 PM

I hope that POTUS hating Curtis gets massacred by Meyers. Also, this is the worst horror move franchise EVER. Never found them scary or even interesting. Jason and Freddy did it WAY better.

Chief Smash 06-09-2018 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElektroDragon (Post 2514432)
I hope that POTUS hating Curtis gets massacred by Meyers. Also, this is the worst horror move franchise EVER. Never found them scary or even interesting. Jason and Freddy did it WAY better.

I used to feel that way until, one year, the original Halloween just clicked with me. Itís now my favorite of the bunch. Everything after that is unnecessary though.

vallor 06-10-2018 12:52 AM

IMO the original John Carpenter theme is one of the most chilling riffs in movie history.

This may be the best looking Halloween movie since the original but it is getting annoying that Michael Myers still isn't dead.

Juan 06-11-2018 02:18 AM

The original Halloween still holds up today as one of the best horror movies ever made. It understands the rule that today's movies seem incapable of - The more you show the monster, the less scary it becomes.

Halloween is a master class in how to slowly build tension, it's a fantastic movie.

MadMurdock_0311 06-11-2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonjclark (Post 2514371)

WTF is the point of that website?

Anyways, I may go see this in theaters.

AlfredT 06-14-2018 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElektroDragon (Post 2514432)

Triggered much snowflake? Also is it your first horror movie? The protag that survives the first one, and the next.. etc, especially in a series of horror movies, usually don't get murdered. Unless they are swapping it to a newer actor/actress.

Chief Smash 06-14-2018 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlfredT (Post 2514882)
Triggered much snowflake?

Haha! I see what you did there! You turned the language around on him and it was edgy and super cool!

Terran 06-14-2018 07:48 AM

Horror films suffer from the same damn problem that comic series suffer from, a near complete lack of any enduring consequences of any substance because the core 'bad guy/gal' is always somehow coming back, and the core 'damsel/dude in distress' is always back for more as well.

I just can't get interested in that regurgitated nonsense in a film any more than I can with comics. Comic movies are going the same way. Yawn...BORING.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2514883)
Haha! I see what you did there! You turned the language around on him and it was edgy and super cool!

The funniest thing about that is that ED doesn't give a shit and most likely won't even reply. He's as 'un'triggered by others here as anyone on the boards could be, lol. Poking at him is like poking at jello...it just goes back to form, it doesn't care. :D

Chimpbot 06-14-2018 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vallor (Post 2514447)
IMO the original John Carpenter theme is one of the most chilling riffs in movie history.

This may be the best looking Halloween movie since the original but it is getting annoying that Michael Myers still isn't dead.

This one ignores everything aside from the original, so there's that.