Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar

View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 05:02 AM   #2432
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Oh look. Some assuredly leftist from Yale estimates undocumented people of non native cultures are double what has been speculated.
Reality tells us that everyone up and down the Americas descended from non-native peoples. I'm quite sure there's a study somewhere that relates that nugget of information. Non-native peoples = 100%!

You identify color as the problem, because you're a racist. Certainly, we need control of our borders. That's without question a basic necessity for a nation, control of its own borders. Your 'solution' wouldn't solve any 'problem' however, because the 'problem' emanates from WHITE LIBERALS. How do you think America decided to allow all those immigrants, illegal or otherwise, to enter and stay? WHITE LIBERALS.

For you and idiots like yourself, it's "Da Jooz!" or "Da Colordz!" You're really boring in your ignorance, lol. You have, however, earned an achievement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote