Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar

View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 03:07 PM   #5
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Good for Nintendo, obviously. Hopefully this leads to other companies working to innovate some more. It, to me at least, seems to solidify Nintendo as really filling a different 'entertainment want' than MSFT or Sony is attempting. Seems to be working well thus far.

I'd wager a large portion of their success is clearly linked to their well-known titles, but the versatility, as others have pointed out as being useful, must be a draw to a decent portion of individuals. I guess time will tell with this one after the Wii U, but it certainly seems to be a case of lessons learned base upon the Wii U to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
Spectral on suicide watch.
Yet another instance of "rules for thee, but not for me":
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
When you called for the pruning of the garden in order to have admins silence those whom engaged in behaviors that you did as well. The understanding was that you, of course, didn't wish to be one of the individuals silenced.
Keeping things on topic and stopping trolling is not the same as censorship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Spec is certainly part of the problem.

Well-Kept Gardens Die By Pacifism
If you think it's problematic, you probably shouldn't enter into a thread and make a post that only serves to take a shot at another poster.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote