Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar

View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 09:41 PM   #10
HillTribe
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skookum View Post
I actually tried playing some games on this new setup and I have to admit, if you're stuck with an Apple product and can't use Steam Link you're not missing much. I only tried it with Dirt Rally and Dishonored, but could not get over the lag between the controller and the action onscreen. I have a 5G connection on my WiFi, nonetheless it was pretty much unplayable.
The Steam Link has been the corner stone of many of amazing game nights at my house. But I connect mine directly to my router, WiFi simply doesn't cut it. A draw back for some, a minor nuisance for others and a non-issue for those like myself where my router is a few feet from my TV.

Apple products though, are just... Weird... I don't really know how to describe it. Different to be different, overpriced and overrated. We do own a MacBook, but that is because it came free with my Wifes enrollment in a Masters program a few years ago. I have an Iphone, but it is a company phone and my personal remains an Android.

More on topic, who cares? The steam library is more than enough, let alone the Android app.
HillTribe is offline   Reply With Quote