Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar

View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 05:10 PM   #12
Raw
Evil Dead
 
Raw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 922
Of course the 40% doesn't really matter. But, what the benefit of an always-online only console for the other 60%?
Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
 

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:42 PM.