Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar

View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 08:01 PM   #20
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

I got my new laptop (Alienware m51 with a desktop version of the 2070) but my hotel WiFi is ass so I'm stuck with Frostpunk and Ashes of Singularity Escalation; the only two games I've downloaded so far.

Frostpunk is very unforgiving. Not sure if I like it yet. On mobile I'm still playing Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes but recently picked up the Grinder "gotchu" games RAID: Shadow of Legends and Assassin's Creed: Rebellion, another gotchu game (with more cartoon-y graphics). They all play similar with the exception of a few systems. I like the character collection aspect and leveling but with as much as I've got into Star Wars, as well as being in a top guild, I suspect Raid and AC are going to be nothing more than diversions.

I got just about all the cool things you could get on this machine, including the i9-9900, m.2 drives, tobi eye tracking, and the G-Sync display. Let's hope it lasts me as long as a desktop would. So far I'm impressed but DAMN does it get hot!

Even though you can supposedly update the CPU and graphics in this thing I got the graphics amplifier for the extra USB ports. Plus I watched a couple videos on disassembly and it doesn't look like a lot of fun so I'll go the easy way.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote