Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar

View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 06:32 PM   #9
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
This movie opened just shortly after the 60th anniversary of NASA and not only couldn't they get any momentum from that but they had astronauts tacitly campaigning against their "it was a human achievement" bullshit.
Patriotic Americans can smell the stink of progressive bullshit spin on the story. Also, our last president did his best to ruin NASA, turning it into a 'let's make Muslims feel good' agency rather than a SPACE AGENCY.

NASA administrator Charles Bolden regarding Obama's goals for the agency:

Quote:
"perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math and engineering."

On Fox News Channel, commentator Charles Krauthammer called Bolden's comments "a new height of fatuousness. NASA was established to get America into space and to keep us there. This idea of 'to feel good about your past scientific achievements' is the worst kind of group therapy, psycho-babble, imperial condescension and adolescent diplomacy. If I didn't know that Obama had told him this, I'd demand the firing of Charles Bolden.""
NASA was adrift for nearly a decade. We can't even get a human being into orbit or beyond without paying the Russians to do it for us, something we were FULLY CAPABLE OF DOING NEARLY SIX DECADES AGO.

Fuck the 'world achievement' movie and its bullshit revisionist history progressivism. Make NASA Great Again, President Trump!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote