Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar

View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 05:06 PM   #13
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
And Silicon Knights cared about Too Human, didn't stop it from bombing.
Affleck's take on Batman has already been seen, with the character obviously being subject to his input in BVS. You've personally posted about Affleck's influence on the current portrayal of Batman. I'm not sure why you're so up in arms over Affleck. Did he promise you a reach around and not deliver or something?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
I will say however, fuck Ben Affleck as batman, that ruins the whole damn movie already. The only possible worse casting of batman from my perspective would be James goddamn Franco--I'd definitely skip the movie then. As things stand it's already on the edge, and put me down as hating the Affleck casting permanently. He's got a maaaajor bar to jump to come anywhere near past batmans, and I can't imagine him pulling it off. In no way shape or form should a pretty boy with no edge be cast as batman, ever.
Quote:
Affleck is a girlyman, wtf Snyder?

First batman movie to flop.
Quote:
I gave it [BVS] a 7.9/10, with points lost for casting Affleck.
Points lost for casting Affleck. Of course, then you said this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
He [Affleck] did a great job as both Bruce Wayne and Batman.
As much as I hate to admit it, he did. Credit where credit is due.
Yes, you lowered the score you awarded the film because they cast an actor whom you agreed did a great job as both Bruce Wayne and Batman.

I'm not sure I've witnessed someone so upset over a performance that they viewed as great.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote