Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar

View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 02:54 PM   #913
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Don't like Seattle's sugary drink tax? Costco invites you to shop outside the city.
Costco's price for a 35-bottle pack of Gatorade nearly doubles under the city's new tax that targets sugar sweetened beverages.

Quote:
Jason Mercier from Washington Policy Center, which opposed the tax, shot a photo from inside a Seattle Costco that showed the price for a Gatorade 35-bottle variety pack was $15.99. That is until you add the new tax, which bumps it up by $10.34 for a total of $26.33.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
This is why i'm the way i am at this point. The left is wrong but fuck are they committed.
The issue, to me, is that you focus on the color of people's skin instead of what they bring to the table. There are plenty of worthless white people. I don't believe in no immigration, but I also don't believe in open borders. Allowing illegal immigration, with there being multiple times when amnesty was offered to illegals, nearly amounts to that. I think illegals should be removed -- to include the white ones.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote