Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar

View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 05:46 AM   #1
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

ModDB's Player's Choice List of Top 10 Mods of 2019

ModDB, one of the biggest, if not the biggest video game modding community on the internet, announced top 10 mods of 2019 as voted on by the community.

Quote:
Welcome to the 2019 Mod of the Year results! With top 100 voting having taken place over the last 20 days, the results have now been tallied and we are ready to announce the winners! Below you will find the Top 10 Mods of 2019. While you're at it, you can also check out the Top 10 Indie Games of 2019, or join the site in anticipation for next year's awards to register a mod of your own or vote for those you think deserve recognition in 2020.
I love that some of the games on the list are old, but these mods really add a lot of modern features, not to mention content.

A few years ago Bethesda and Valve made moves to monetize mods; I am glad they didn't manage to succeed at the level they hoped because it might crush a lot of the people and communities who might never get any exposure if they had to be officially sanctioned or vetted in some way.
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote