Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar

View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 03:08 PM   #1599
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
That's one of the great things about America is we still have a very clearly defined culture, for now, so people regardless of color can still be American if they try.
This analysis is completely wrong. We no longer have a shared American culture. We have atomized as a society and the reason that the last decade or so has become more overtly hostile and conflicted is because conservatives have finally started fighting back against six decades of continual attacks from leftists against conservative values.

Conservatives believe in...
* respect for the flag. The left does not.
* the right to self-defense. The left does not.
* Judging people based upon their character, not their skin. The left continually jockeys for identity group victim ascendancy.
* Entertainment as entertainment, not opportunities for didactic moralizing. The left uses entertainment (film, TV, movies, print, media, music, etc.) to preach and indoctrinate when it suits them (or ignores it when it doesn't, as in misogynistic violence in rap).
* Family as the core social unit of society. The left does not, and encourages the destruction of the family with government welfare and abortion policies.
* The Constitution and laws as clearly delineated. The left simply believes in interpreting them to mean whatever they require them to mean at the moment.
* Free speech. The left clearly does not; the Senate under Harry Reid voted with unanimous Democrat support to revise the First Amendment to allow the government to limit free speech. Republicans prevented it.
* Keeping your own money. The left wants to take more of it and spend it as they see fit.

I could go on and on. There is no shared space any longer between left and right. Fuck 'em. The left hates America and all that it stands for. I have no use for that or them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote