Last post by RAV
Yesterday 12:16 PM
27 Replies, 1,375 Views

Old 04-26-2019, 10:32 PM   #4241
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Twitter is now directly meddling in elections by banning the twitter accounts for the political campaigns of Carl Benjamin (aka Sargon of Akkad) and Tommy Robinson who are both running for Membership in the European Parliament.

Both of these people previously had their personal accounts banned due to (random suspicious) reasons - which smack of political correctness witch-hunts - however to ensure a safety buffer, at least in Benjamin's case the UKIP party states his campaign account was not under his control which means it was not in violation of any Terms of Service of him trying to defeat his ban. Nor was it tweeting any objectionable material, except of course his policies are socially conservative which is counter to the politics of Twitter.

Considering how crucial social media is to campaigning and maintaining a political presence how can Twitter and other powerful social networks reconcile their action in any other sense except as curb freedom of speech and legitimate political speech in largest public squares in history?

It is time to intrude into the workings of these companies. They can no longer be allowed to operate behind opaque barriers and vague and shadowy policies or triage. Their inner workings must be pulled into the light and their decisions must be completely transparent and not allowed to be "judgment" calls. Third party arbitration and grievance settlements must be permitted.

On-the-Fly changes to Terms of Services and EULAs must no longer be permitted. "Trust and Safety" councils must be disbanded.

And, most importantly or at a minimum, if they wish to have the power of a publisher to decide what is an is not permissible on their service then they need to be treated with the same liability of a publisher rather than the latitude they currently enjoy being classified as a platform, which allows them to be indemnified at their convenience for anything they want.

Twitter, Google, Apple, Facebook, Microsoft, and others more than any foreign entity exerts undue political pressure on the world political stage. They know it, and they use that power to advance their corporate agendas despite all their protestations that they code their algorithms to be neutral.
They all need to be regulated to allow ALL speech and political discourse. Else they should be open to lawsuits for squelching free speech. They want to claim they're the public town square in the digital age? They need to act like it then.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 03:53 PM   #4242
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

A new member of the Dicksy Chicks (a term I saw and am shamelessly stealing), a Transwoman Mary Gregory, came in 1st place winning 9 of 9 events and smashed four world records during a female power weight lifting championship this week.

Quote:
A born-male transgender weightlifter, who "identifies" as a woman, smashed four women's world records in a single day, igniting a backlash from female Olympic champions.On Saturday, biological male trans powerlifter Mary Gregory announced on Instagram they had set four women's world records in one day at a Raw Powerlifting Federation event while competing as a transgender female.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 01:29 PM   #4243
Chief Smash
Subscriber

A pretty good rebuttal of the whole collusion narrative.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 02:37 PM   #4244
Terran
Evil Dead

A couple of excellent reads on Mueller and his merry band of bullshitters.

The Real Reason Dems Hate Barr.

Checkmate.

tl;dr version: Mueller is a hack involved in a coup, and he has known for literally YEARS that there wasn't any collusion with a foreign power by Trump or any Republican.

But there has been by Dems. The record proves that quite clearly. Now they continue to rage against the man they lost to. LOLOLOL.

Edit: New York Times confirms: Obama admin used spies against Trump campaign. Let's go. Let's find out all about Obumbles, Shillary, and the Dumbocrats spying for political purposes, using FISA courts for political purposes, using the FBI for political purposes, and on and on and on. Get that shit out into the open. We all know what happened, now let's perp walk some dumbasses into prison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied

Last edited by Terran; 05-02-2019 at 02:58 PM..
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 03:02 PM   #4245
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Where's Eats been now that the bullshit collusion narrative has proven to be bullshit? Cricket chirps.
Old 05-04-2019, 09:25 AM   #4246
Terran
Evil Dead

Eats disappears when his bullshit fails to persuade even him, much like CNN's primetime audience, lol:

You are more likely to know a prostitute than a primetime CNN viewer.

Quote:
there are an estimated 1 million prostitutes currently in the United States, meaning there are 240,000 more people out there whose profession is known as the politically correct "sex worker" than are folks tuning into CNN each evening for their news.
lolololol. I'd like to add that the average prostitute is surely more interesting and more intelligent as well.

They'll all be back on the failroad when they come up with a new line of bullshit they can stomach hammering down their own gullet. Give them time. They're trial ballooning some ideas now, lol.
Quote:

Last edited by Terran; 05-04-2019 at 10:00 AM..
Old 05-04-2019, 01:04 PM   #4247
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/po...force-UN-goals

I never thought I'd see the day in my lifetime of a communist pope.
Old 05-04-2019, 02:00 PM   #4248
Terran
Evil Dead

The pedophilic PoS pope can fuck right off.

He wants nations to "strengthen their cooperation by attributing the exercise of certain functions and services to intergovernmental institutions that manage their common interests." In other words, take power away from your citizens and turn it over to unaccountable elites with leftist ideological goals.

Clean up your own house before you screw around with mine, pedopusher.
Quote:
Old 05-04-2019, 03:16 PM   #4249
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
The pedophilic PoS pope can fuck right off.

He wants nations to "strengthen their cooperation by attributing the exercise of certain functions and services to intergovernmental institutions that manage their common interests." In other words, take power away from your citizens and turn it over to unaccountable elites with leftist ideological goals.

Clean up your own house before you screw around with mine, pedopusher.
If it wasn't obvious this pos was installed by globalists at this point, it should be now.
Old 05-05-2019, 07:41 AM   #4250
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

Old 05-05-2019, 12:32 PM   #4251
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel View Post
We're so excited we murdered a baby! How fucking disgusting.
Old 05-05-2019, 08:14 PM   #4252
Chief Smash
Subscriber

It's funny when you can see right through people even when they probably can't see through themselves. You can tell this chick is struggling to justify her life and what she did and so, like a teenager, she's lashing out and making a scene as much to convince herself of her own bullshit as anything else. Maybe she'll have an epiphany and change her mind but she's more likely to carry this angry chip on her shoulder for the rest of her life and blame the patriarchy for her own guilt and poor life choices.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:48 AM   #4253
danielplayer
Peon

liberals not gonna wild they are wild from start
danielplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 02:19 PM   #4254
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Another simple but good PragerU video, this one regarding Democrats and illegal immigration:

Old 05-08-2019, 07:43 PM   #4255
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Another simple but good PragerU video, this one regarding Democrats and illegal immigration:

I am a huge fan of PragerU. I ran across their videos first as a fricking AD on youtube. I was like, a 5 minute add, wtf! Then I watched it and followed it to their page and been subscribed ever since.

They did one recently about why God is gendered as "He" instead of "She" in the Bible which was pretty enlightening.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:51 PM   #4256
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Prager's take on social justice is spot on. Smart as hell guy for a joo heh. Liberals the only voters that can watch a failed coup before their very eyes and not understand what's going on or what it means and still think democrats are "for them and their rights"
Old 05-08-2019, 07:56 PM   #4257
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Here's another channel I like. Blue collar logic seems pretty new due to the low subs number but it should rank higher.

Old 05-12-2019, 10:17 AM   #4258
Terran
Evil Dead

Leaked: Upcoming IG report has found three of the FISA application extensions were obtained illegally, documents related to FIRST FISA warrant were hidden but have recently come to light and may find FIRST FISA warrant was ALSO ILLEGAL.

In other words, if this is an accurate leak (and we've seen our share of inaccurate leaks, so buyer beware, lol), then Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Obumbles, Shillary, Steele, and assorted underlings were involved in LYING to a federal court and SPYING to try to destroy a political opponent.

Quote:
Old 05-12-2019, 01:08 PM   #4259
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Leaked: Upcoming IG report has found three of the FISA application extensions were obtained illegally, documents related to FIRST FISA warrant were hidden but have recently come to light and may find FIRST FISA warrant was ALSO ILLEGAL.

In other words, if this is an accurate leak (and we've seen our share of inaccurate leaks, so buyer beware, lol), then Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Obumbles, Shillary, Steele, and assorted underlings were involved in LYING to a federal court and SPYING to try to destroy a political opponent.

And anyone with a brain called that 2 years ago. Unfortunately likely nothing will come of it.
Old 05-12-2019, 02:07 PM   #4260
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
A pretty good rebuttal of the whole collusion narrative.
I saw this a few days ago. That first question really irked me.

Quote:
What makes you think the [Muller investigation] was a waste of time, because there was about 30 indictments, a couple of convictions, what specifically about it was a waste of time to you?
Maybe they should thoroughly investigate every President that comes into office this way? I'm sure they can make something up to justify it, and they will most certainly come away with indictments and convictions.

And why stop there? I'm quite sure that if the FBI decided to investigate every American thoroughly, without probable cause, they would come up with thousands upon thousands of indictments and convictions. The FBI/Police/etc should be banging down the door of each and every American citizen and investigating them, it is definitely not a waste of time to do that.

Seriously, are they not even listening to themselves?