Sega Genesis Mini Reviews
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Yesterday 05:01 AM
26 Replies, 979 Views

Old 05-13-2019, 07:45 PM   #1
IGXGamingTV
Gamer. Streamer. Patriot.

Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Trailer Released

Can’t believe this game originally came out seven years ago, yet here we are with a remastered version. Click to read more ...
IGXGamingTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 07:49 PM   #2
IGXGamingTV
Gamer. Streamer. Patriot.

While I am not a fan of World War 2 shooters, I remember playing this game religiously because of the x-ray bullet cams. Watching the replay of crotch shots still pains me today. Nevertheless, the publisher and game developer Rebellion released a trailer for the remastered version of this iconic shooter. The updated version comes with all of the downloadable content that was released in the original version as well as watching those x-ray bullet cams in illustrious 4K resolution. Per the press release, the game is expected to be out for all platforms digitally tomorrow (May 14th) and physical copies Friday, May 17, 2019.

Check out the trailer and press release below for more details.

Quote:
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered takes players to Berlin, 1945, and the heart of World War 2. As veteran sharpshooter Karl Fairburne you must use skill, patience and cunning to prevent the unthinkable. Your mission is to go behind enemy lines and prevent the cataclysmic Nazi V2 rocket technology from falling into the hands of the Red Army. Deadly aim and a stealthy approach are vital as you find yourself trapped between two armies in a race against time.

Sniper Elite V2 Remastered amplifies the original’s iconic sniping and advanced ballistics with a host of improvements and added extras. In addition to impressive 4K and HDR support on available platforms, the game features stunning remastered visuals, from overhauled assets to modernized rendering and much more.

Sniper Elite V2 Remastered also adds a versatile new photo mode that lets you pause and move the action frame-by-frame for that perfect X-ray Kill Cam shot. You can also play the campaign and multiplayer modes as one of 7 new characters from Rebellion’s Zombie Army series. And now multiplayer is expanded for up to 16 players online1 across all modes.

On top of all this, Sniper Elite V2 Remastered includes all the DLC ever released for the game including the iconic “Assassinate the Führer” mission, making it incredible value-for-money.

Sniper Elite V2 Remastered is out tomorrow on digital platforms across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC, including Steam and GOG. Physical editions are available from Friday 17th May on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.

Source: Gamespress Press Release
IGXGamingTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 05:04 AM   #3
Scherge
Evil Dead

Finally, games follow films: A trailer that shows all of the game in under 2 minutes!
Old 05-14-2019, 05:42 AM   #4
Inkabodcrane
Evil Dead

Every time I see a Rebellion game, I just think of 2010's AVP. I liked that game a lot at the time. No one else did. So they went back to the thing that some people liked. Sniper Elite 1,2,3,4,Zombies, etc.

They also made a Vietnam war game that I wanted to like, but it wasn't great.

As someone who has played all of their games, I liked AVP the most. These Sniper games are fine, though. They aren't bad.

Go Against the Flow.
Inkabodcrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 06:17 AM   #5
AlfredT
Evil Dead

I just like how Hitler is shown as only having 1 testicle in the nutshot.

Also liked the achievement "stinkeye" after your nut shot ricochets into a nazi's eye.