Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Lost in Space Season 2...
Last post by Ghostblaze
Today 11:06 PM
7 Replies, 354 Views
James Bond No Time to...
Last post by PatrickRes9
Today 10:18 PM
29 Replies, 1,087 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by Eats
Today 10:11 PM
5,129 Replies, 1,168,630 Views
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 07:07 PM
12 Replies, 745 Views
Post something good you...
Last post by RAV
Today 04:04 PM
144 Replies, 51,578 Views
Disney's Mulan Trailer
Last post by Laz
Today 03:07 PM
6 Replies, 434 Views
Halo Reach Launches for...
Last post by MadMurdock_0311
Today 01:59 PM
7 Replies, 485 Views
Vanquish & Bayonetta...
Last post by MadMurdock_0311
Today 01:45 PM
1 Replies, 195 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2019, 08:02 AM   #4781
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
80% of New Orleans flooded in Katrina.

Check the maps yourself.

New Orleans should never have been built, lol. I guess you do have a unique perspective on California, now that I consider the level of failure in your current domicile.
Katrina is a special case that doesn't really reflect the reality of flood risks. Large pieces of structural engineering failed due to corruption and incompetence. So that is more like saying people shouldn't build big buildings because they can collapse. That doesn't really reflect the nature of how risky New Orleans in terms of flood exposure so much as the insane levels of corruption in Southern red states. You can point to any city and say that it could be devastated by a massive structural engineering failure, whether it is Flint and the water system, a nuclear power plant, a huge earthquake, etc.

I'm not really trying to defend New Orleans, but 80% of the city shouldn't have flooded, and specifically the Lakeview area shouldn't have flooded ever. It really is more related to extreme government corruption/incompetence than any kind of risk the city faces. I mean a building did just collapse like last week in the city.

New Orleans is a very profitable adult disneyland and convention destination. It probably isn't going anywhere. It will just shrink and wall up.

Also I live in Los Angeles now.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 12:02 PM   #4782
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Katrina is a special case that doesn't really reflect the reality of flood risks. Large pieces of structural engineering failed due to corruption and incompetence. So that is more like saying people shouldn't build big buildings because they can collapse. That doesn't really reflect the nature of how risky New Orleans in terms of flood exposure so much as the insane levels of corruption in Southern red states. You can point to any city and say that it could be devastated by a massive structural engineering failure, whether it is Flint and the water system, a nuclear power plant, a huge earthquake, etc.

I'm not really trying to defend New Orleans, but 80% of the city shouldn't have flooded, and specifically the Lakeview area shouldn't have flooded ever. It really is more related to extreme government corruption/incompetence than any kind of risk the city faces. I mean a building did just collapse like last week in the city.

New Orleans is a very profitable adult disneyland and convention destination. It probably isn't going anywhere. It will just shrink and wall up.

Also I live in Los Angeles now.
As has been suggested to you before, if maintenance money was used properly the fall out from Katrina would have never happened. There's your big government system, showing you how much a failure government is at doing anything effective or efficiently, yet you continually wish for more government. You're a lost cause and a fucking idiot.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 12:03 PM   #4783
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
There is tons of proof. Literally. You're just far too lazy to actually do the research yourself and are unwilling to take the word of the ones who have, preferring instead to trust internet memes and youtube videos to provide you the truth. Allied prosecutors submitted some 3000 tons of records at the Nuremberg trial. 3000 tons of records. Have you checked them for your proof? If so you'd might have come to the usual conclusion that somewhere between 5.3 million to just over 6 million Jews were killed.

Or how about the testimony of Rudolf Höss, the commandant of Auschwitz:

"I commanded Auschwitz until 1 December 1943, and estimate that at least 2,500,000 victims were executed and exterminated there by gassing and burning, and at least another half million succumbed to starvation and disease, making a total of about 3,000,000 dead. This figure represents about 70% or 80% of all persons sent to Auschwitz as prisoners, the remainder having been selected and used for slave labor in the concentration camp industries. Included among the executed and burnt were approximately 20,000 Russian prisoners of war (previously screened out of Prisoner of War cages by the Gestapo) who were delivered at Auschwitz in Wehrmacht transports operated by regular Wehrmacht officers and men. The remainder of the total number of victims included about 100,000 German Jews, and great numbers of citizens (mostly Jewish) from The Netherlands, France, Belgium, Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Greece, or other countries. We executed about 400,000 Hungarian Jews alone at Auschwitz in the summer of 1944.[46]"

Don't worry though, he later revised it to:

"I myself never knew the total number, and I have nothing to help me arrive at an estimate. I can only remember the figures involved in the larger actions, which were repeated to me by Eichmann or his deputies.

From Upper Silesia and the General Gouvernement 250,000

Germany and Theresienstadt 100,000

Holland 95,000

Belgium 20,000

France 110,000

Greece 65,000

Hungary 400,000

Slovakia 90,000 [Total 1,130,000]

I can no longer remember the figures for the smaller actions, but they were insignificant by comparison with the numbers given above. I regard a total of 2.5 million as far too high. Even Auschwitz had limits to its destructive capabilities."

There is no one document that proves the 6 million figures. The Nazi worked very compartmentalized and made active efforts to destroy evidence of their crimes. There is however an incredible wealth of Nazi documents and testimony that lead most credible researchers to a figure between around 5.3 to just over 6 million Jews dead in the Holocaust. You're perpetual denial of these facts serves nothing more to discredit everything you say and does nothing more than expose you as an ignorant racist piece of shit dumbass.
Show me bodies, show me actual gas chambers from those "death camps" No one ever has in 50+ years. You guys sure are gullible when it comes to Zionism and what it stands for. DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH YOU DUMB EUROTRASH FUCK.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 01:32 PM   #4784
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 778
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Show me bodies, show me actual gas chambers from those "death camps" No one ever has in 50+ years. You guys sure are gullible when it comes to Zionism and what it stands for. DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH YOU DUMB EUROTRASH FUCK.
Ah, here we see the flat earther at work. Rather than provide convincing proof for their argument that the conventional narrative is wrong, they instead demand that their opponent provides them with proof that it is right. Of course any proof provided will instantly be rejected, that's why they are a flat earther after all, if they accepted real proof, they wouldn't be one. Finally ended with a cry that their opponent "do their own research!", a favorite for not just flat earthers, but anti vaxxers, alien believers, and just about every other nutjob under the sun, which of course never actually means go spend a couple of years pouring over the tons of research already available on these subjects, because anyone that actually does that inevitably ends up agreeing with the conventional narrative.

This really is the tell for when you're dealing with a conspiracy nutjob: Completely unable to provide any convincing proof for their narrative, instead a sole fixation on finding any flaw, any crack, no matter how small or insignificant, in the official narrative, and then pretending that flaw is proof for their narrative.

In this example, the subject harps on about the lack of bodies or gas chambers and tries to use that as proof that the holocaust didn't happen. Any sane individual would, after seeing the literal tons of evidence that the holocaust did happen (such as Nazi records, physical evidence that wasn't destroyed on time, testimony from both perpetrators and victims, etc), would try and seek logical explanations for these "flaws", such as the very simple case that the Nazi made an effort to cover up their crimes by destroying evidence and bodies, something for which we actually have plenty of corroborating evidence.

A flat earther can't make that logical connection, and they certainly can't accept it. They know that millions of people have been duped, and that thousands of researchers, independent or otherwise, as well as countless other officials in all kinds of capacities are "in on it". That's why the flaw they found HAS to be proof for their narrative, it can't be anything else.

The sad truth is of course, that it's the flat earther that has been duped. By their fellow conspiracy nutjobs, by their limited intelligence, by their lack of any actual real research into the subject. This is why conspiracy nutcases are always such small, fringe, and often extremist groups, because those are the only ones they'll ever be able to convince.

In closing: SpectralThunder is no better, smarter, or more competent than a flat earther. He really is on par with what many people believe to be the dumbest people on the globe. Now for your consideration, an hour long compilation of what the Americans found in various camps that visited at the closing of the second world war, just so the sane among you can remind yourself why it's so important to stand up to Spectral's insanity.

SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 02:17 PM   #4785
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,241
There is literally no event in history that has more evidence to assert the reality of its actual occurrence than the Holocaust. If you can't accept the reams and reams of work and evidence related to that historical reality, your options as excuses only include either self-imposed mental retardation or anti-Semitism. Neither is a good look.

Accepting reality is the first step to living in it and living well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Katrina is a special case that doesn't really reflect the reality of flood risks
Katrina doesn't reflect reality. I see.

Also, enjoy your typhus.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 04:34 PM   #4786
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 8,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
Ah, here we see the flat earther at work. Rather than provide convincing proof for their argument that the conventional narrative is wrong, they instead demand that their opponent provides them with proof that it is right. Of course any proof provided will instantly be rejected, that's why they are a flat earther after all, if they accepted real proof, they wouldn't be one. Finally ended with a cry that their opponent "do their own research!", a favorite for not just flat earthers, but anti vaxxers, alien believers, and just about every other nutjob under the sun, which of course never actually means go spend a couple of years pouring over the tons of research already available on these subjects, because anyone that actually does that inevitably ends up agreeing with the conventional narrative.

This really is the tell for when you're dealing with a conspiracy nutjob: Completely unable to provide any convincing proof for their narrative, instead a sole fixation on finding any flaw, any crack, no matter how small or insignificant, in the official narrative, and then pretending that flaw is proof for their narrative.

In this example, the subject harps on about the lack of bodies or gas chambers and tries to use that as proof that the holocaust didn't happen. Any sane individual would, after seeing the literal tons of evidence that the holocaust did happen (such as Nazi records, physical evidence that wasn't destroyed on time, testimony from both perpetrators and victims, etc), would try and seek logical explanations for these "flaws", such as the very simple case that the Nazi made an effort to cover up their crimes by destroying evidence and bodies, something for which we actually have plenty of corroborating evidence.

A flat earther can't make that logical connection, and they certainly can't accept it. They know that millions of people have been duped, and that thousands of researchers, independent or otherwise, as well as countless other officials in all kinds of capacities are "in on it". That's why the flaw they found HAS to be proof for their narrative, it can't be anything else.
It is worse, it is like denying 1+1 = 2 despite thousands of years of historical proof. This is such basic shit, documented more than almost any other event in history and well documented at that.

We don't have to go back to the annals of old written in dialects of language that don't exist any more and therefore may have multiple interpretations like we do to to prove to prove the Case for Christ as the Son of God which is, for many people, is proven despite having to reach out and cobble together a passage here and passage there with the relative small amounts of material with good providence.

Nope, the documentation in both written and photographic (including video proof) copious, reasonable, available, and not in some strange dead language.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 06:15 PM   #4787
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
As has been suggested to you before, if maintenance money was used properly the fall out from Katrina would have never happened. There's your big government system, showing you how much a failure government is at doing anything effective or efficiently, yet you continually wish for more government. You're a lost cause and a fucking idiot.
This is actually small government in red state Louisiana. Among its many, many issues, they have cut their budget to nothing yet still are supposedly providing all these government services. It is a common problem when people stop being practical about addressing problems and instead let their ideology take over.

That is why the mail doesn't get delivered, the roads are fucked up, the water system is on the edge of being functional, and levy maintenance goes to the lowest bidder who used incorrect and cheap materials to reinforce the levies, leading to Katrina.

While there are many causes for these issues, continuously cutting taxes to the bone despite common sense telling us that is ridiculous is certainly one of the major causes. When you pay the mail people nothing and their supervisors nothing it isn't that surprising when they dump the mail in dumpsters and steal packages.

Jindal basically destroyed the state by gutting the budget to pay for tax cuts. It is well documented.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 06:50 PM   #4788
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
This is actually small government in red state Louisiana.
Damn shame they don't have California's 'progressive' government, lol.

* Highest poverty rate in the country; one in five poor. Progress!
* Homelessness crisis. Most in the nation. Progress!
* TYPHUS. Progress!
* Can't keep the power on. The true Green New Deal! Progress!
* High speed train tracks to nowhere. Progress!
* 70% of the roads in CA are poor or mediocre....bottom 10 in the nation. Progress!
* And on and on and on.

Blue state PROGRESS!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 07:02 PM   #4789
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 8,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
This is actually small government in red state Louisiana. Among its many, many issues, they have cut their budget to nothing yet still are supposedly providing all these government services. It is a common problem when people stop being practical about addressing problems and instead let their ideology take over.

That is why the mail doesn't get delivered, the roads are fucked up, the water system is on the edge of being functional, and levy maintenance goes to the lowest bidder who used incorrect and cheap materials to reinforce the levies, leading to Katrina.

While there are many causes for these issues, continuously cutting taxes to the bone despite common sense telling us that is ridiculous is certainly one of the major causes. When you pay the mail people nothing and their supervisors nothing it isn't that surprising when they dump the mail in dumpsters and steal packages.

Jindal basically destroyed the state by gutting the budget to pay for tax cuts. It is well documented.
D you bother reading the history of what your supposed slurs? Jindal was one Governor and wasn't even the one around in a position to impact the servility of Katrina as it happened into 2005 and Jindal didn't have oversight of that stuff till 2007. If anything he was coming off a disaster from the previous democrat governor who failed twice in protecting the state.

Before that he was in the US Congress.

The state was run by Democrats for 100 years before the first republican govenoner, and even then they bounced back and forth. I wonder who's policies were most incestuous before the first Republican Governor? And that isn't even TALKING about the corrupt democrat majority mayors which have stayed the majority since the 1800s. Perhaps one person in the Governors mansion isn't the person you should be bagging on. Sure it may have switched parties no and then in the last 30 years but 140 years of down home democratic corruption is a little too much to overcome in a few years here and a few years there when the next person taking the mansion undoes everything you've tried to do.

To lay the blame on Bobby Jindal is monumentally stupid, and par for the course. You never met a democrat you thought did poorly or a republican you thought did well no matter what the policies were.

"But Brah, the DNC said..." should be your tag line if you hasdn't already provided much more odious testimonial to your nature.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 08:49 AM   #4790
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
D you bother reading the history of what your supposed slurs? Jindal was one Governor and wasn't even the one around in a position to impact the servility of Katrina as it happened into 2005 and Jindal didn't have oversight of that stuff till 2007. If anything he was coming off a disaster from the previous democrat governor who failed twice in protecting the state.

Before that he was in the US Congress.

The state was run by Democrats for 100 years before the first republican govenoner, and even then they bounced back and forth. I wonder who's policies were most incestuous before the first Republican Governor? And that isn't even TALKING about the corrupt democrat majority mayors which have stayed the majority since the 1800s. Perhaps one person in the Governors mansion isn't the person you should be bagging on. Sure it may have switched parties no and then in the last 30 years but 140 years of down home democratic corruption is a little too much to overcome in a few years here and a few years there when the next person taking the mansion undoes everything you've tried to do.

To lay the blame on Bobby Jindal is monumentally stupid, and par for the course. You never met a democrat you thought did poorly or a republican you thought did well no matter what the policies were.

"But Brah, the DNC said..." should be your tag line if you hasdn't already provided much more odious testimonial to your nature.
But but Vallor, Democrats are perfect don't you know? Communism is the FUTURE! And don't forget Comrade Sanders and his love of bread lines ala the Jew Bolshevik created USSR!
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 05:47 PM   #4791
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 8,610
Remy hit targeting people for 10 year old tweets.

vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 08:49 AM   #4792
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral
 
BeardedSonOfNel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: MN/WI
Posts: 5,996
Blog Entries: 8


https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...dhvanis-times/
__________________
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. – Goethe
BeardedSonOfNel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 03:38 PM   #4793
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 8,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel View Post
Yeah, let's be brave and stand for something like dog-piling Trump, because to do the same about abuses in Hong Kong and China or in the Middle East is too risky.

vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 04:18 PM   #4794
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,046
The Norquist Pledge didn't start with Jindal.

I will say that the source of Louisiana's dysfunction is a complex issue that transcends partisan lines. It isn't just corruption, though that is a significant part of it, and it comes from both parties.

Speaking of corruption, Trump just awarded the G7 meeting contract to himself. Unless we are redefining corruption to no longer mean awarding government contracts to yourself, he should go to jail. I don't see a lot of wiggle room here really. I'm sure you guys will have some kind of insane whattaboutism defense though, or insane lies about Trump charging the government "at cost" that are easy to prove false.

Contract related shenanigans like this are the reason most politicians go to jail.

https://twitter.com/waltshaub/status...674827777?s=20
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 04:37 PM   #4795
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 8,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Speaking of corruption, Trump just awarded the G7 meeting contract to himself.
I am not sure if he "awarded it to himself" or if he just used his standing there to give the G7 a fantastic deal. Still stinks to me.

This is such an easy thing to see as a nightly news headline against Trump and at the same time SO EASY TO AVOID! It's a huge Bullseye which needn't be there.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 07:54 PM   #4796
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
I am not sure if he "awarded it to himself" or if he just used his standing there to give the G7 a fantastic deal. Still stinks to me.
Scott Adams has thoughts on that. Loserthink. You all stink of loserthink.

Also, his resort isn't hosting any longer. Get with the times!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied

Last edited by Terran; 10-19-2019 at 08:27 PM..
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 12:51 AM   #4797
Eats
Developer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,046
Too bad that is just the tip of the iceberg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfSP...-5DLL4nRALYny4

This is a GOP ad by the way.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 05:17 AM   #4798
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 8,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Too bad that is just the tip of the iceberg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfSP...-5DLL4nRALYny4

This is a GOP ad by the way.
Bullshit, by calling it a "GOP ad" you make the (deliberate, I am sure) mistake of not doing any research and hoping, just as they do, that low information voters will see GOP and be like "oh, well if the GOP is saying this..."

That is an ad from an anti-trump PAC "Republicans for Rule of Law" which is itself affiliated with "Defending Democracy Together" 501c4 chaired by none other than the man who never met a left leaning plan he didn't like: William Kristol who has spent the last 4 years trying to tear down Donald Trump. It is about as "GOP" as The Young Turks. Hell Krystal may be a secret member of the Young Turks for all the help he gives to REAL republican people and messages.

These are the people who will do everything in their power to protect the deep state and status quo where Politics is for Politicians to deal with and people suffer as a result.

These are the people who allowed a African-American candidate ... who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," (not my quote, look it up!) like Obama have his way with Congress and the American people, by any means necessary but won't accept a return to American exceptionalism that can only happen when AMERICANS forge their own future rather than hope for scraps from China or the EU.

These are people so focused on making sure abuses about laws are brought to light they only have bad things to say about the Republican leadership.

In the meantime, for such law abiding people they never mention anything about Clinton's emails, Biden's quid-pro-quo with Ukraine and China (to which Hunter actually ADMITTED he wouldn't have gotten the jobs without his father in the position he was), Schiff reading a creative writing assignment on how he thought the Ukraine call went and passing it off as FACT for several days before being called on it.

Don't be even more of a douche bag than you already are by forgetting to do your research.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 06:17 AM   #4799
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I-90 Homeless Camp, Seattle, WA
Posts: 8,610


vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 06:53 AM   #4800
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
William Kristol who has spent the last 4 years trying to tear down Donald Trump..
Plenty of NeverTrumpers whose conservatism involves selling out American jobs overseas, allowing hordes of illegals to continue to steal American jobs and wages in the US, and engaging in war after war with the children of patriots while their own kids go to Harvard. They're the folks who were so conservative that they would rather have lost the Supreme Court and a few hundred other incredibly important federal court appointments so that Cankles could have been president and SCOTUS could then eliminate gun rights, sex distinctions, religious freedom, free speech, and on and on.

Fuck those people:

Bill Kristol
George Will
Jonah Goldberg
Ana Navarro (lol, a liberal who claims to be a conservative).
Jen Rubin (another liberal who claims to be a conservative).
And on and on and on

These idiots think there's something magically 'conservative' about their idiotic positions that have been destroying American families and sovereignty for decades. They want to be acceptable to the elites so they can continue to enjoy their place in polite uniparty society.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:34 PM.