Last post by brandonjclark
Yesterday 06:58 PM
18 Replies, 856 Views

Old 10-29-2019, 08:18 AM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

The Evil Avatar Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Review

Save the planet, by recycling

Writer Aaron Birch is taking us back to the Dark Side of the Moon with a review of Destiny 2's newest expansion pack, Shadowkeep.

Quote:
As a premium piece of DLC that promises to improve so much of the Destiny experience and bring with it a new year of content, beginning with a wealth of refinements and a new story, Shadowkeep has a lot to deliver on, and I wanted to thoroughly put it through its paces in order to deliver an accurate review, hence the delay.

Shadowkeep returns us to the Moon, a locale not seen since the original Destiny, and it's the first beat of a trend you'll see throughout the DLC, with that beat being tuned to the game's long time fans. Returning the a retrofitted Moon, which incorporates new areas with the entirety of Destiny's original Moon design, you can't help but be more than a little thrilled the first time you arrive back at Archer's Line, or the Anchor of Light. It's pure nostalgia, and Bungie knows that a wide portion of its playerbase misses the old days. Not only does the Moon return in full (albeit an aged and evolved version) but so do old enemies, strikes, and other elements, including some old exotics and weapons.
Click Here for the Full Review.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 10:58 AM   #2
Sir_Smokes_Alot
Lord

Just started playing this a few weeks ago hell of a fun game but it's not for people that don't like a grind. Good replacement for Diablo 3 now that Blizzard disgusts me and I done with there games.

Last edited by Sir_Smokes_Alot; 10-29-2019 at 11:42 AM..
Sir_Smokes_Alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 12:40 PM   #3
karaliusbronius
Evil Dead

I'm a huge Destiny player, definitely a good addition. I like all the new stuff. The only problems with games like this is that when you go to do the older stuff there isn't as many people that want to do it because they only want to do the new stuff. Definitely a grind here, but I'm still enjoying it. Besides the PvE portion, the PvP is the best I've played with the feel of the guns, player control and maps. I play other games, but I keep going back to good o' Destiny.
karaliusbronius is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
destiny 2 shadowkeep