3 Replies, 296 Views
Call of Cthulhu -...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 08:48 AM
0 Replies, 284 Views

Old 05-24-2017, 08:40 PM   #21
imagecreature
Lord

Yeah, I missed the memo. But I did a little cross country and Iíve seen many flags above the America flag, including Christian, Confederate and sometimes State flags. Even seen American flag draped over on rusty old cars, tattered when it should have been care for more. It's a freaking game, no, it's just a poster for a game. Who knows, at release might just have Ewoks with fangs going after storm trooper like The Grey. But by all means, lets keep up the experiment in intellectual masturbation.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:42 PM   #22
DeluxE
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
incredibly stupid.
So obviously, the bad guys in this game are a sect of Christian Identity extremists - real assholes, that I hope everyone who visits this site abhor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

It's not exactly "political" to admit that assholes like this actually exit - and if we can actually admit that, it's only reasonable to depict their symbols and practices in a way that resembles reality.

This is an image of the Christian Identity flag.
http://brotherryan.com/sites/default...?itok=E3fMbAko

Only a knee-jerk reactionary moron would see some kind of "liberal attack" in depicting asshole nazis as bad guys.

There's nothing to see here, just a modern version of Wolfenstein, set in Montana.

Hopefully it will be a good game.
DeluxE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:46 PM   #23
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagecreature View Post
Iíve seen many flags above the America flag, including Christian, Confederate and sometimes State flags.
You're either a liar (quite likely) or the flags in question are being flown improperly as a political statement of disrespect. U.S. Flag Code.

Quote:
No other flag or pennant should be placed above or, if on the same level, to the right of the flag of the United States of America, except during church services conducted by naval chaplains at sea, when the church pennant may be flown above the flag during church services for the personnel of the Navy. No person shall display the flag of the United Nations or any other national or international flag equal, above, or in a position of superior prominence or honor to, or in place of, the flag of the United States at any place within the United States or any Territory or possession thereof: Provided, That nothing in this section shall make unlawful the continuance of the practice heretofore followed of displaying the flag of the United Nations in a position of superior prominence or honor, and other national flags in positions of equal prominence or honor, with that of the flag of the United States at the headquarters of the United Nations.
Quote:
The flag of the United States of America should be at the center and at the highest point of the group when a number of flags of States or localities or pennants of societies are grouped and displayed from staffs.
Also, anyone who looks at an image that prominently displays a political symbol like a flag (twice no less!) and doesn't see the political implications of the image is a moron. DeluxE, are you that moron?

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 09:11 PM   #24
DeluxE
Evil Dead

Quote:
the flags in question are being flown improperly as a political statement of disrespect.
See? You're not that dumb! Because they're BAD GUYS. they're putting their own extremist beliefs over the laws of the country, like bad guys tend to do. I knew you could figure this out eventually! You're just a bit slow...

Unless you think there's some other "political" message being sent here... Like a message that would actually merit your disdain. If so, please elaborate! Let's see if you can come up with something that makes a lick of sense!
Old 05-24-2017, 09:13 PM   #25
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxE View Post
See? You're not that dumb!
That makes one of us, lol. As you wrongly said:

Quote:
This wasn't even a political image!
Except it is.

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 09:23 PM   #26
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by terran View Post
the game is a hilarious irony, as if the real threat to classically liberal* western culture emanates from folks like the ones they're caricaturing. Western culture and civilization is in collapse from progressive hedonism and the ascendancy among western elites of a transnational globalism that has striven to destroy cultural, ethnic, and national borders. In the process they've rotted away the political and cultural foundation for western liberal values and gone as far as making defense of these values equal to bigotry and hate while defending the cultures and values of others with views inimical to western ones.

You can't continue a culture by erasing its borders and refusing to defend its most cherished values. You can't continue a culture by refusing to propagate it, instead importing the children of cultures antithetical to your own to replace the ones you have refused to raise yourself. The bill comes due, and as can be seen in europe, the bill is paid in blood and a loss of freedom. It won't be paid by the people who made the decisions that led to the rot and ruin, either. There's a delay between their decisions and the payment required, so they can deny responsibility and remain behind their bulletproof glass, walled communities, and private schools.

Ubisoft is just betraying their progressive ignorance in creating an effigy of a threat that exists only in the fever dreams of the left.

* not modern liberals or progressives; those folks are fascist fundamentalists.
I love this post SO MUCH! Sublime eloquence, you make Milo look like a total poser. Thank you, rational common sense realistic thought is still strong somewhere out there.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:25 PM   #27
DeluxE
Evil Dead

As I suspected, Terran has nothing.

It's too easy to show just what a jackass your are - your big come-back is always to restate a shallow, disproven argument. To this moron an anti-nazi image is a liberal political statement.

Please fuck off and go die in a fire.

Anyway, a little birdie told me that there's more to the game than just this concept... Hang on to your britches bitches, this one could be fun!
Old 05-24-2017, 09:27 PM   #28
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

Quote:
You must have missed the progressive memo: Everything is political now. Also, if you don't see politics in an image where a national flag, a political image, flies below another flag, you're incredibly stupid.
Yeah how anyone could think Ubisoft was not making a very thinly veiled and very strong political and religious message with that image is just indeed incredibly stupid. It is modeled precisely on The Last Supper, too.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:28 PM   #29
DeluxE
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroDragon View Post
I love this post SO MUCH! Sublime eloquence, you make Milo look like a total poser. Thank you, rational common sense realistic thought is still strong somewhere out there.

Wow... imagine if Terran actually WAS Milo?!?

IT WOULD ALL MAKE SENSE
Old 05-24-2017, 09:30 PM   #30
DeluxE
Evil Dead

Quote:
Yeah how anyone could think Ubisoft was not making a very thinly veiled and very strong political and religious message with that image is just indeed incredibly stupid. It is modeled precisely on The Last Supper, too.
Maybe YOU can help?

What exactly is the message you're seeing here?
Old 05-24-2017, 09:33 PM   #31
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

Quote:
As I suspected, Terran has nothing.

It's too easy to show just what a jackass your are - your big come-back is always to restate a shallow, disproven argument. To this moron an anti-nazi image is a liberal political statement.

Please fuck off and go die in a fire.
No, Terran is spot on. How the hell is that artwork anti-Nazi? I'll tell you what it IS:

1) Anti-white
2) Anti-patriot
3) Anti-Christian (parodying The Last Supper just for starters)
4) Anti-rural
5) Anti-meat eater
6) Anti-gun

If you don't see ALL that in the above image, you're dumber than a bag of bricks.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:38 PM   #32
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
No, Terran is spot on. How the hell is that artwork anti-Nazi? I'll tell you what it IS:

1) Anti-white
2) Anti-patriot
4) Anti-rural
5) Anti-meat eater
6) Anti-gun

If you don't see ALL that in the above image, you're dumber than a bag of bricks.
You're all a bunch of snowflakes. left/right whatever the fuck, taking offence at everything for offence's sake. How about wait until the game comes out, or I dunno discuss things about the game, then get offended after you learn some shit.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:42 PM   #33
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredT View Post
You're all a bunch of snowflakes. left/right whatever the fuck, taking offence at everything for offence's sake. How about wait until the game comes out, or I dunno discuss things about the game, then get offended after you learn some shit.
I'm not offended by the image, I am offended by Ubisoft's disdain for the silent majority of Americans. It's an attempt to uncover truth of the portrayal, not a complain about being offended.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:57 PM   #34
DeluxE
Evil Dead

Quote:

1) Anti-white
2) Anti-patriot
4) Anti-rural
5) Anti-meat eater
6) Anti-gun

Ah... the truth comes out. This really IS the gamer's Stormfront.

Sorry Evil, your site's got racists man.

1)There's nothing anti-white about acknowledging that racists exist; is
Wolfenstien anti-white?
2)The bad guys disrespecting the American Flag is anti-patriot? Whaaat?
3)Are you saying there are no Christian hate groups? WRONG.
4)It's anti-rural because it's set in Montana? Was Far Cry 3 anti-island?
5)Honestly, I don't know enough about this aspect of the story, but REALLY?
THIS offends you?!?
6)I will bet any amount of money that the protagonist of this game defeats
the bad guys and saves the day with GUNS. GUNS are the primary
gameplay feature in every Far Cry game except the one with cavemen.
GUNS are what the whole game revolves around. This game will certainly
not be ANTI-GUN. You know this. Please stop
pretending to be so stupid.

The artwork is anti-nazi because it depicts NEO-NAZIS as bad guys. The guys you're going to shoot! And if you don't think these groups are nazis, you just don't know enough about them.

Everything in that image is reflective of Christian Identity hate groups. The only people who should be offended by the idea that these are the bad guys, are assholes who believe in similar philosophy.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:59 PM   #35
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Jesus!

This wasn't even a political image!

I'm assuming most of you don't ACTUALLY support alt-right neo-nazis...

Oh wait...
Let me guess if you're not for Islamfication of the US and Europe, you're automatically a nazi. You liberals are literally mentally ill.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:19 PM   #36
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

Quote:
Ah... the truth comes out. This really IS the gamer's Stormfront.

Sorry Evil, your site's got racists man.

[ridiculous proof points deleted]

The artwork is anti-nazi because it depicts NEO-NAZIS as bad guys. The guys you're going to shoot! And if you don't think these groups are nazis, you just don't know enough about them.
So I am a racist because I don't see the world exactly how you do. Just what I'd expect from a brainwashed cretin. I have zero problem with people of color or different ethnicity (I wasn't even born in America!) What about that picture is neo-Nazi to you?? Are there skinheads? No. Are there swastikas? No, only crosses because it shits on religion. That's the problem with you people, you look at a picture like that and immediately think... oh, they have flags and guns and they are rural, they must be racist neo-Nazis. Holy crap WOW, no wonder this country is so divided! You've been conditioned to hate and you don't even realize it!
Old 05-24-2017, 10:20 PM   #37
DeluxE
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Let me guess if you're not for Islamfication of the US and Europe, you're automatically a nazi. You liberals are literally mentally ill.
Jesus fucking christ.

First of all, I'm not a "liberal".

At what fucking point did Islamification have anything to do with this? That was just Terran off his meds again, screaming into the Evil Avatar echo chamber.

We were talking about the new Far Cry game - the one where you fight right-wing extremists... you know, like these guys...

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/new...ure-id51437500
Old 05-24-2017, 10:26 PM   #38
LostToys
Evil Dead

It shits on extremism, not religion. That has always been Far Cry's shtick post Crytek.
LostToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:29 PM   #39
DeluxE
Evil Dead

Quote:
So I am a racist because I don't see the world exactly how you do. Just what I'd expect from a brainwashed cretin. I have zero problem with people of color or different ethnicity (I wasn't even born in America!) What about that picture is neo-Nazi to you?? Are there skinheads? No. Are there swastikas? No, only crosses because it shits on religion. That's the problem with you people, you look at a picture like that and immediately think... oh, they have flags and guns and they are rural, they must be racist neo-Nazis. Holy crap WOW, no wonder this country is so divided! You've been conditioned to hate and you don't even realize it!
God, another fucking idiot.

Congratulations on not being born in America! Too bad it didn't stay that way.

As stated in my first post, I know people on the dev team. I've know about this project for years! Even if it wasn't blatantly fucking obvious to anyone with half a brain, I actually know for a fact that it's a Christian Identity cult!

Fun fact; I don't live in America! And it even says that right under my name! Easy to spot, if you're not retarded!

Who was it I was supposed to be conditioned to hate?

Nazis?

Yeah, I hate those guys.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:05 AM   #40
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Jesus fucking christ.

First of all, I'm not a "liberal".

At what fucking point did Islamification have anything to do with this? That was just Terran off his meds again, screaming into the Evil Avatar echo chamber.

We were talking about the new Far Cry game - the one where you fight right-wing extremists... you know, like these guys...

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/new...ure-id51437500
You're the one equating people here as neo nazi supporters. I was more looking for your definition of it. Since the left pushes the idea that if you so much as speak ill of Muslims, you must be a racist. It sure seems like you have similar beliefs.

Its a shame R6 Patriots got canned, as I seem to recall the progressive left was the "bad guys" plot wise. Instead Ubisoft gives us progressive propaganda instead.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
far cry 5, ubisoft