Blizzard Begins...
Last post by Tashtego
Yesterday 03:49 PM
14 Replies, 902 Views

Old 06-12-2018, 06:32 AM   #1
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quake Champions free on steam Until the 18th

Quake Champions Free to Keep on Steam, if you claim it before the 15th.

Developed by id Software, in conjunction with Saber Interactive, Quake® Champions is a return to the frenetic, fast-paced competition that established Quake as the originator of the multiplayer shooter genre more than 20 years ago. Quake Champions delivers the dark mythos of the first Quake combined with the groundbreaking multiplayer mayhem of Quake III Arena with a major modern twist – Champions. These fierce warriors each wield unique attributes and abilities, enabling players to compete in their own distinctive style, while adding an additional layer of strategy to the game.

Key Features
The Next Great Quake Multiplayer Game
Quake’s signature rocket jumping, skill-based competition, and incredible speed remains intact, providing veterans with a welcome return and new players a fresh way to showcase their multiplayer skills.

Incredible, Diverse Champions
Quake Champions introduces a roster of elite Champions, each equipped with unique attributes and abilities that are additive to Quake’s established gameplay. Champion skills offer a great variety to fit your play style.

Uncompromising Weapons, Ready for Battle
Quake’s devastating arsenal of flesh-chewing weaponry, including fan-favorites like the thunderous Rocket Launcher, electrifying Lightning Gun, and snipe-tastic Railgun are back alongside new additions for you to master.

Intense Game Modes
Established and beloved game modes return, including the gib-filled fragfests of Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch and the competitive fury of 1v1 Duel mode, while a new team-based mode, Sacrifice, joins the fray.
Old 06-13-2018, 11:08 AM   #2
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

This game just makes me hope Bethsoft will go and give Quake the updated treatment like they did DOOM and Rage. I think they just need to get it out of their head that Quake is a multiplayer-only title. Quake was always single player first.
Old 06-13-2018, 11:29 AM   #3
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
This game just makes me hope Bethsoft will go and give Quake the updated treatment like they did DOOM and Rage. I think they just need to get it out of their head that Quake is a multiplayer-only title. Quake was always single player first.
I agree 100%. Well, 90%. I cant agree that “Wuake was always single player first” since Quake 3 was the first deathmatch only game ever released, as far as I know, and was wildly popular. I think the MOST popular, actually.

But Quake 1 is one of the greatest games ever made and I want them to return to that aesthetic.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:10 PM   #4
Mozain
Fueled By Tits & Revenge

Even for free I don't think I'd play this garbage...
Mozain is offline   Reply With Quote