Keanu Reeves and Alex...
Last post by vallor
Yesterday 08:31 PM
13 Replies, 1,072 Views

Old 03-15-2019, 11:27 AM   #1
Jetherik
Editor in Chief

Weekend Gamer: What are you playing?

Spring training in the valley and beautiful weather. Plus games to play. What are you playing?
Old 03-15-2019, 03:24 PM   #2
LostToys
Evil Dead

Probably should get around to finishing off Xenoblade Chronicles X2, but I keep plugging in hours and hours into it because I HATE how I do not have all the Blades unlocked, and the ones I do, have massive holes in their Affinity Charts because the game is grindy and random as fuck.

Might get The Division 2 if I absolutely get desperate for something to play.
LostToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 06:55 PM   #3
Booda
Beam another Blast

Div2. Itís good.
Booda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 07:02 PM   #4
Wizzkidd
Evil Dead

I got into the Mortal Kombat 11 "Stress Test" this weekend so I'll be playing the fuck out of that.

Also DMC5 and PUBG and Crackdown 3.

Go Against the Flow.
Wizzkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 07:16 PM   #5
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

I'll probably work on my Commodore 64 game Sword of Secrets. Work has been busy, and I don't get much time to work on it. I have most of Sunday carved out for it.

Tonight I'm playing some more Road Rash on the Sega Genesis, and maybe some Bolder Dash on the C-64
Old 03-16-2019, 03:46 AM   #6
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

The Division 2 might be one of the best games I've played in a very long time.. like MechWarrior 2 Mercs/MechWarrior 3 level of favorite game list of all time type of good. Just hit lvl 30, still finishing up some main missions and side missions before tackling the strong holds to get my specialization. Game is fucking amazeballs.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:26 AM   #7
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

I put a couple of hours into Elder Scrolls Online. It’s Elder Scrolls for sure, but the graphics are a little dated at this point. After the magic that is God of War, it’s hard for an older game like this to stand up.

I’m still giving it a shot, fun to level up a guy. The only thing I haven’t really seen any instructions for is how to get the race specific items. There is a monster list of them and a price next to each one, but no way to buy them?
Old 03-16-2019, 11:45 AM   #8
BalekFekete
Claptrap Bitch

Playing Division 2 and having a blast with it, especially after the mediocre time with Anthem. Ubi really nailed it...
Old 03-16-2019, 12:16 PM   #9
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Back from the western, The Kid. A decent little indie western with a lot of the players from The Magnificent Seven and directed by Vincent D’Onofrio. It’s a little slow at times, but well acted with a decent storyline. I enjoyed it. It probably could have used one more decent gunflight somewhere in the middle.

It was probably better than Captain Marvel. The story was certainly better and the characters had more emotion, even though they are really totally different kinds of movies.

My Dad seems pretty excited to see John Wick 3, they had trailers for it before the movie.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:24 PM   #10
CthulhuFan
Squire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
I put a couple of hours into Elder Scrolls Online. Itís Elder Scrolls for sure, but the graphics are a little dated at this point. After the magic that is God of War, itís hard for an older game like this to stand up.

Iím still giving it a shot, fun to level up a guy. The only thing I havenít really seen any instructions for is how to get the race specific items. There is a monster list of them and a price next to each one, but no way to buy them?
You looking to buy racial crafting materials or something else? I use the guild traders; so, from what I can tell, there is no central marketplace but trade guilds contest for the use of the NPC traders in any given city with the more traveled routes being the most contested and the smaller cities you can actually find some deals.

I'm no expert though, I'm just in it to have fun and am certainly not min maxing or rushing etc ...
CthulhuFan is offline   Reply With Quote