Last post by ElektroDragon
Yesterday 09:19 AM
5 Replies, 423 Views

Old 01-29-2020, 08:50 AM   #5901
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Liberals, like yourself, who screeched about foreign interference in our elections seem to not care unless such a discussion presumably hurts Trump. Reporting indicated, along with a list of actual facts that were documented and provided in a previous post, show Ukraine meddled into our elections. Suddenly its wrong for the sitting President to want an investigation into election meddling by a foreign power.
Liberals like Eats don't care about foreign interference, 1. they let illegals vote, and actively encourage it. 2. They had no problem with a UK Spy digging up dirt on Trump, they've had no problem using the Ukraine politically for personal gain. It's only illegal or bad should it be a Republican and even then if it's one of their own like Mitt Romney being the globalist he is, doing shady shit is quite ok.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 12:15 PM   #5902
Booda
Beam another Blast

Booda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 01:13 PM   #5903
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Terran is one of the most absurd of you but at least he isn't pretending this shit didn't happen.
* Nothing happened that is impeachable. Period. The end. Want more, dopey? Read on, moron.

* It is not "obstruction of Congress" to say "NO" and/or "see you in court"to congressional demands. The executive and legislative branches are coequal branches. Congress (the Dem House in this case) doesn't get to UNILATERALLY declare the executive's failure to kowtow to their every demand as "obstruction."
* If the Democrats wanted more evidence, they should have sought it IN COURT, not dumped their hot mess of a pile of garbage on the Senate to fix for them because they were afraid of losing in court over their unlawful demands. Their "beyond all doubt, proven case" is somehow in need of "more witnesses and actual evidence" lol. Morons.
* As for "abuse of power," nothing happened that hasn't happened a thousand times with every other president.
* It is literally the JOB of the president to 'quid/pro' with other nations (which, btw, did not happen here, as Ukraine didn't even know of any holdup in the aid that was indeed delivered all the same) and to pursue our national interest, even when that interest correlates with his/her own political interest. In fact, the entire system is SET UP for that. Politicians pursue policies they think are valuable AND will get them reelected. Folks vote as they see fit on that basis.
* It is indeed a national interest to know whether a possible future president acted in concert with a foreign entity to enrich himself and/or his family, as the Bidens surely look to have done.
* In fact, YOU FOOLS told us this for the past three years as you conducted a foreign-spy-DNC-initiated-and-paid-for plan to hang Trump on the LIE that he was a Russian stooge, and you did it with literally NO EVIDENCE AT ALL. We have Biden ON TAPE admitting to getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired with a threat of withholding aid AND we have proof that his son made over a million for a position while his dad was VP in a field he had, and has, NO experience for at all.
* Your non-bombshell-last-minute-bullshit won't work any longer. You've tried repeatedly with Trump. Fail. You tried with Kavanaugh. Fail. You're trying again with the Senate. FAIL.

Got any more Obumbleblankets you'd like to deliver to Ukraine, you dumb fuck? Trump sent JAVELINS and other LETHAL AID. You know, for DEFENSE AGAINST RUSSIAN INCURSIONS.

Progressives are a bunch of bottom feeding scum sucking hagfish bastards who should burn in hell. See you in November.
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 03:58 PM   #5904
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
Now if Sondland was the only one saying this then maybe you would have a point, but everyone is saying this and they are all highly credible witnesses who Trump himself vetted and invited into his circle of trust. Everyone who would be involved in the execution of this plan has testified that it was happening. You are living in a fantasy land with this absurd defense.

How many people does Trump need to tell who testify for you to stop saying this stupid bullshit? Do you need a video of trump saying it into a camera holding up 2 forms of picture id? You are being absurd.
That's rich. I show you physical evidence and all you can come up with is unproven cherry-picked allegations and you say I'm the one being absurd.

So if someone says they saw you rape a girl at a frat party, would you say that was evidence that you are a rapist? I mean, eyewitness testimony is evidence. There doesn't need any physical evidence as long as people testify, right? Who cares if you say you didn't rape that girl? Who cares if the girl says you didn't rape her? Who cares if you weren't at the party? Everybody knows you did it. One guy said "Yeah, he never told me he raped her and he even said point blank he didn't rape her, but everybody knew what happened." How many people have to say you are a rapist before you stop saying stupid bullshit? There's a lot of people saying you did it, despite the actual facts, so stop with the absurdity and just fess up.

See how that sounds?

At this point I'm convinced you are just trolling. Come back when you are actually serious about having a conversation.

Last edited by PacerDawn; 01-29-2020 at 04:10 PM..
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 04:04 PM   #5905
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
Reliable witnesses? We have video with audio. This is great, really. Please continue to show how absurd your position is.
You gotta understand, according to Eats physical evidence is meaningless. It's all about second-hand witnesses and reading between the lines.

Well, unless it's a Democrat being accused. They can do no wrong, only Republicans can.
Old 01-29-2020, 04:54 PM   #5906
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booda View Post
That video did more damage to the Democratic party in 2 minutes than anything in the last decade. The Republicans will be pushing that video for years of evidence that the left hates normal people.
Old 01-29-2020, 05:17 PM   #5907
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
That video did more damage to the Democratic party in 2 minutes than anything in the last decade. The Republicans will be pushing that video for years of evidence that the left hates normal people.
The DNC along with the MSM and Hollyweird, has long been hijacked by far left radicals and communists, why this is shocking to anyone I have no idea.
Old 01-29-2020, 09:53 PM   #5908
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
You gotta understand, according to Eats physical evidence is meaningless. It's all about second-hand witnesses and reading between the lines.

Well, unless it's a Democrat being accused. They can do no wrong, only Republicans can.
I mean I'm not sure if you are serious with this or what. In a conversation Trump brought up Biden specifically, he then had all of his diplomats passing this message to Ukraine that Ukraine needed to announce these investigations to have a meeting and unfreeze the money. We also know Trump froze the money immediately after that phone call.

So many trustworthy people appointed by Trump have corroborated this that it is stupid that you are still going on and on with this nonsense. You need to move on to a different defense.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 12:03 AM   #5909
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I mean I'm not sure if you are serious with this or what. In a conversation Trump brought up Biden specifically, he then had all of his diplomats passing this message to Ukraine that Ukraine needed to announce these investigations to have a meeting and unfreeze the money. We also know Trump froze the money immediately after that phone call.

So many trustworthy people appointed by Trump have corroborated this that it is stupid that you are still going on and on with this nonsense. You need to move on to a different defense.
Yeah because people like this jackhole are oh so trust worthy.
Old 01-30-2020, 04:05 AM   #5910
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:

Either troll or stupid. Quite possibly both.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 11:10 AM   #5911
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post

Well, unless it's a Democrat being accused. The y can do no wrong, only Republicans can.
I think you're right. Eats has a very clear double-standard between Obama and Trump. Obama was caught on video with audio, something which even the MSM recognized, and denied it happened because he has no integrity. Yet with Trump, the transcript was released, his "war hero" Vidman testified to its accuracy, yet it shows no quid pro quo -- yet it's still somehow enough that people say their opinion is that it was. There is a reason he can't handle these challenges head on -- he's both intellectually challenged and has no integrity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Either troll or stupid. Quite possibly both.
I personally think it's both.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 11:15 AM   #5912
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I think you're right. Eats has a very clear double-standard between Obama and Trump. Obama was caught on video with audio, something which even the MSM recognized, and denied it happened because he has no integrity. Yet with Trump, the transcript was released, his "war hero" Vidman testified to its accuracy, yet it shows no quid pro quo -- yet it's still somehow enough that people say their opinion is that it was. There is a reason he can't handle these challenges head on -- he's both intellectually challenged and has no integrity.

I personally think it's both.
I've said it many times, Eats is one of the most intellectually dishonest people on the entire board.
Old 01-30-2020, 12:54 PM   #5913
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
You need to move on to a different defense.
Coming in the next day, two at the latest, you'll get your wish.

ACQUITTED.
Quote:

Last edited by Terran; 01-30-2020 at 02:13 PM..
Old 01-30-2020, 07:44 PM   #5914
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

I luff that video so much I will marry it in a few years when the democrats make it legal to marry inanimate objects.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 10:42 PM   #5915
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:

And yet the Ukraine received the funds, and the funds were not delivered to them late, and of course the kicker: they never even knew the funds were frozen in the first place. Things you still refuse to admit. There's a difference between temporarily freezing aid and not providing aid until the aided party provides something in return. One of those is not quid-pro-quo. I'll let you figure out which.

Also, that's a blatant lie. There is no evidence which shows Trump tied the funds to the investigations. There is evidence which shows he didn't (testimony that he said point blank that he didn't want quid-pro-quo), and in fact all of your "witnesses" say they just assumed it. Well, other than Bolton who, as Spectral just showed you, isn't the most trustworthy of gentlemen. You are accepting the testimony of an admitted liar who can't even show proof it happened, we just have to take his word on it which you will happily do because orange man bad.

Facts for Trump:
  • the transcript of the actual call was released, there was no quid-pro-quo in it
  • Trump said he didn't want quid-pro-quo (Sondland testified to this)
  • the Ukraine officially said there was no quid-pro-quo
  • the funds were delivered on time, and on investigation was required
Facts against Trump:
  • people assumed there was quid-pro-quo
  • John Bolton, and admitted liar, claims, without evidence, that Trump said he wanted quid-pro-quo
If you want me to change my defense, then you have to show me why my facts are wrong. I will always go with a defense of actual facts over a defense of assumptions.

This is what I'm hearing: "Ok, sure, Sondland testified that Trump told him directly that he wanted no quid-pro-quo, and the Ukrainians said there was no quid-pro-quo and, while the funds were frozen, they were delivered to the Ukrainians within the legal time period and without them having to provide the investigations and in fact the Ukrainians didn't even know the funds were frozen in the first place. But people assumed there was quid-pro-quo so case closed!"

I think it's your side that needs to work on their defense.

You continue to leave out facts while touting lies and 3rd party "eyewitness" testimony, which is nothing more than assumptions and lies, over testimony which contradicts it (such as Trump directly saying he wanted no quid-pro-quo and the Ukraine saying there was no quid-pro-quo) and then acting surprised when nobody buys your narrative and demanding they change their defense from... using facts.

That's the definition of a troll.

Last edited by PacerDawn; 01-30-2020 at 11:17 PM..
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 12:00 AM   #5916
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post

ACQUITTED.

Side note: I liked a Football analogy I heard the other day. Trump is a running back and, even though the entire defense is hanging on him trying to drag him down, he is still making touchdowns.
Old 01-31-2020, 02:58 PM   #5917
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:

ACQUITTED.
Breaking news: Senate votes NO NEW WITNESSES.

New line for you Eats: Fuck off, he's acquitted.
Quote:
Old 01-31-2020, 04:23 PM   #5918
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

They knew he wouldn't be impeached this entire sham was to try and sabotage the 2020 election. Good luck with that between Communist Sanders and Pedo Joe.
Old 01-31-2020, 05:56 PM   #5919
Terran
Evil Dead

They've been making up shit since before his inauguration. They still cannot come to grips with their chosen one losing, lol.

From the Senate tonight:

McConnell *draft* resolution:

—"The record in this case shall be closed"
—"No motion...reopening the record shall be in order"

Schedule
—Monday 11:00: 2 hours each for closing arguments
—Tues: recess (SOTU?)
—Wed 16:00: final vote, "without intervening action or debate"

Trump has dragged the GOP into recognizing the reality that the best response to progressives' shit is a political hammer. No president but Trump would have seen Kavanaugh through to confirmation. No president but Trump would have survived the relentless lies and attempted use of the levers of government institutions to destroy him. I don't know who takes the mantle after he's done, but the GOP will need a fighter like him who doesn't give a damn inch to the bastards. Have to hand it to McConnell, too. I don't like everything he does, but the man knows how to get shit done and how to win.

#WINNING!
Quote:
Old 02-01-2020, 12:17 AM   #5920
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Breaking news: Senate votes NO NEW WITNESSES.

New line for you Eats: Fuck off, he's acquitted.
Lol, I just made $1000 because I bet on no witnesses. McConnell was never gonna let that happen.

Thanks though.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote