Yesterday 08:02 PM
5 Replies, 166 Views

Old 02-08-2020, 01:55 AM   #5961
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
They'll be back in the fall.

This week has been a high water mark for Trump, and the past three years have been glorious, but I'm laying down a marker here and now. You can quote me on it if you wish.

The Dems will win the trifecta this November; House, Senate, White House.

American political power is cyclical, American political coalitions are always changing.

I'm at peace with it either way. He has had such a tremendous impact, particularly with judges, that his legacy will live on for decades. Awesome three years, awesome upcoming fourth.

Now, I'm off to the airport. Headed to Hawaii w/the wife and oldest! LIFE IS GOOD!
I don't see them winning the White House. People are sick of identity politics and giving sanctuary to illegals. Even blacks are starting to wake up to the reality that the dems have used them for decades as nothing more than free votes while giving zero in return, keeping them in poverty by design, keeping them dependent on welfare etc. Unless they employ massive voter fraud which wouldn't surprise me.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 04:25 PM   #5962
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
They'll be back in the fall.

This week has been a high water mark for Trump, and the past three years have been glorious, but I'm laying down a marker here and now. You can quote me on it if you wish.

The Dems will win the trifecta this November; House, Senate, White House.

American political power is cyclical, American political coalitions are always changing.

I'm at peace with it either way. He has had such a tremendous impact, particularly with judges, that his legacy will live on for decades. Awesome three years, awesome upcoming fourth.

Now, I'm off to the airport. Headed to Hawaii w/the wife and oldest! LIFE IS GOOD!
I'll remember to quote you when your prediction turns out wrong this fall

Have a great and safe trip!!!
Old 02-08-2020, 09:32 PM   #5963
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

I find it very difficult to predict who will win. Both sides are supremely confident that their side will win. The right thinks that the recent victories for Trump will be enough and the left thinks their hatred of Trump will be enough. But really the power lies in a very small percentage of swing voters who vote for reasons of self interest rather than along party lines and I just have no idea how they will choose, mostly because their voices are completely drowned out by the hordes of republicans and democrats trying to shout the hardest that their party is sure to win.

If I had to put money on it, I'd give a slight advantage to the republicans. Sittings presidents have tended to win a second term for quite a while, and the democrats candidates are either too controversial or too weak, but while Terran might be happy with Trump's results, I'm not sure the swing voters have been. Regardless, it's going to be entertaining. If Trump wins again the Democrats are going to be soooo pissed, it'll be delicious, if Trump loses the Republicans are gonna go mad, and that will be almost as tasty. I can just imagine Spectral or Blackcz response. Either way it's gonna be good for me
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 03:17 AM   #5964
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
I can just imagine Spectral or Blackcz response. Either way it's gonna be good for me
I'm about worn out from politics. If trump is going to lock everyone up, blow the lid off pizzgate and 9/11 i want him back on, if not. Whatever. Trump won because he played the southern strategy card. None of us know his true intent. He's too good at misdirection and covering his tracks. For every bad thing i hear about trump, i hear a good thing on the dl. Who knows.

Trump called it in the SOTU. America is a country with a young spirit. Which means we are full of energy, but retarded as fuck. You can expend alot of energy trying to understand the logic in a 2 year old throwing shit and spinning in circles on the floor, but you'd be wasting your time. This country is full of morons. I cringe so fucking hard every single time i hear the USA chant. Its goddam retarded.....But, we are a young country, the youngest one on earth. Kinda goes with the territory.

This is where im at with it. Its all habit at this point. Id love to redirect my energy into something that can make me money. Maybe get back into buying some stocks or something. I had fun with that last time i did it.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:48 AM   #5965
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

Old 02-09-2020, 02:43 PM   #5966
blackzc
Evil Dead

^
Trump outta lock em up for all that....

But until then, enjoy this meme.

That's not directed at you, i just wish people had a bit for urgency in their resolve.

Happening? Finally? Q is still posting regularly. I have to say, i think its going to happen, but i wont be surprised or upset if it doesn't. Again, a winner has to be declared here. And everyone has to know who won and what not to do in the future.

https://twitter.com/SullengerCheryl/...34622658834432

https://twitter.com/gregrubini/statu...886320641?s=21

Last edited by blackzc; 02-09-2020 at 03:03 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 04:25 PM   #5967
blackzc
Evil Dead

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ess-passengers

Holy hell if true.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:24 PM   #5968
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

I'm so tired of the Democrats.

So Trump JUST tweets on the 8th that the government will NOT be touching Social Security or Medicare in the 2021 budget.

Just two days later, a budget is released that cuts $30 Billion from Social Security and 850 Billion from Medicare, thanks to the Democrats who basically forced him to lie. Every voter knows honesty is an extremely important trait in, not just a president, but a good and whole human, and the liberals made Trump lie and release a budget that contradicted statements from him just 2 days before.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:42 PM   #5969
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post

So Trump JUST tweets on the 8th that the government will NOT be touching Social Security or Medicare in the 2021 budget.

Just two days later, a budget is released that cuts $30 Billion from Social Security and 850 Billion from Medicare, thanks to the Democrats who basically forced him to lie. Every voter knows honesty is an extremely important trait in, not just a president, but a good and whole human, and the liberals made Trump lie and release a budget that contradicted statements from him just 2 days before.
If by cut you mean a spending increase then you'd be right. They're increasing spending on SS and Meciare. They're just not increasing the spending as much as originally planned. And you fell for the standard dishonest coverage like a dope would and you came in here trying to be funny about something you were wrong about.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 06:15 PM   #5970
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
If by cut you mean a spending increase then you'd be right. They're increasing spending on SS and Meciare. They're just not increasing the spending as much as originally planned. And you fell for the standard dishonest coverage like a dope would and you came in here trying to be funny about something you were wrong about.
Huh? I was being sincere.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:21 PM   #5971
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Huh? I was being sincere.
What? Really? You have a strange way of voicing your support for Trump. If you're serious then I apologize.
Old 02-11-2020, 09:04 PM   #5972
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:

It's all in the wording, in reality it's an increase over all, but if the MSM said it that way it'd be a win for Trump, so of course they have to use an angle to try and make him look bad. Not a single person with half a brain cell who pays any sort of actual attention should trust any of the MSM, except for perhaps Tucker, the rest of Fox news is just as bad to be honest.
Old 02-11-2020, 09:15 PM   #5973
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

And they wonder why anyone who pays attention hates Zionism.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:15 PM   #5974
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

I saw this image on Twitter and it's a great way to demonstrate how warped some modern thinking has become. Look at these two images. One of them is deemed racist and unacceptable while the other is actually being championed today not by whites, but by non-whites. Yet they are both literally the same thing with slightly different wording. Gone wild indeed.

Old 02-12-2020, 01:40 PM   #5975
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
I saw this image on Twitter and it's a great way to demonstrate how warped some modern thinking has become. Look at these two images. One of them is deemed racist and unacceptable while the other is actually being championed today not by whites, but by non-whites. Yet they are both literally the same thing with slightly different wording. Gone wild indeed.

As I understand it, changing language and what's acceptable is an old Marxist tactic that's meant to keep you on your heels and, therefore, always on the defensive.
Old 02-12-2020, 02:58 PM   #5976
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Poor Mayor Pete. Won the Electoral College Delegates but lost the popular vote in Iowa and NH. Think he will continue to call for the downfall of a system that doesn't turn our system into a pure popularity contest about who can promise to give away the most free shit?
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 03:19 PM   #5977
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
As I understand it, changing language and what's acceptable is an old Marxist tactic that's meant to keep you on your heels and, therefore, always on the defensive.
Which is why its very important to remember your thinking process when you were young or before all the tactics that were used started to set in.

'My holy shit, i cant believe you said that, the liberals are watching, your ancestors are roasting in hell for racisms' take is as follows...
That theater picture? Yeah, why cant we segregate? The overwhelming majority of the races don't care for each other. Whats the big deal?

Oh yeah, segregate prisons and schools. Lets start there and see how it goes..I think we may be able to work jobs together and all be happy, that's about it.

Soo edgy bro...I cant leave the fucking house without getting looked at sideways by some racist black or some fat, McDouble destroying childless slam hog. Fuck all of ya. My empathy is 100% gone for these people. I just don't care anymore. Now i just have to get my hate in check, and move on forever. Accept things for what they are.

This concludes blackzc's diary entry for today.

Last edited by blackzc; 02-12-2020 at 03:40 PM..
Old 02-12-2020, 09:22 PM   #5978
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Oh yeah, segregate prisons and schools. Lets start there and see how it goes..I think we may be able to work jobs together and all be happy, that's about it.
It is human nature to tribe up for the betterment of the collective. The same collective.

Given a choice we will self-segregate. That doesn’t mean we can’t live in harmony or there won’t be a “curve of homogeneity” with some sort of bump along one line or another but generally people seek their own. Forcing diversity down everyone’s throats socially is going to backfire in the worst way.

Unfortunately as the wealth gap increases that curve is forcing a lot of people to one side of the curve which is forcing integration in said “worst way”.

I’ve seen this now in the last 30 years across the spectrum of America from the deepest of redneck and Cowboy country where they had no idea how poor they were as long as they made their trailer and truck payments and the “diversity” that supposedly makes the country stronger doesn’t want anything to do with the shit jobs and lifestyle they lead.

Super liberal Seattle where poverty and diversity have, so far, been kept at arms length but they are hip deep in the quicksand now. Pretty soon they’ll be feeling the “diversity” they all keep championing.

the South East Coast where it isn’t too expensive yet to avoid the worst of the poverty and still stick close to your own people.

And many places in California where in places like LA even the upper middle class only gets to chooses their neighbor, off-street parking, or a half-decent commute (which is 30 - 45 minutes).

Most choose to minimize their commute and off-street parking so they don’t have to deal with the weekly street sweeping hassle (if your car is parked on the road when the sweeper comes along it is a huge ticket) so they roll the dice on their neighbor. They pray they find something where people have jobs and haven’t programmed La Cucuracha into their car horns and blast them all night.

But no one who is poor or middle class is ever secure enough they don’t drive by the tents set up under the overpasses and wonders how much of their stuff they could fit in one of them. From what I hear tribalism among the homeless in So Cal works a lot like it does in prison. When you got nothing else you got your brothers in colors.

I hope to never confirm that.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 01:16 PM   #5979
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post

Unfortunately as the wealth gap increases that curve is forcing a lot of people to one side of the curve which is forcing integration in said “worst way”.
My dad, his neighbor and me were standing in the alley of my dads place the other day talking. This neighborhood i grew up in used to be nice, we would watch disney movies at the church parking lot, leave our doors unlocked, walk in each others house without knocking, all that stuff...This was 30 years ago.

In the hour i was there we watched known drug dealers stop in at a house and leave, young homeless girls walk through, the blacks that would walk or drive through were mad as fuck and miserable, probably looking at us thinking we had an hand in their shit situation. Just a 3 blocks over and a week prior 2 dudes with AK's shot up a vape shop, inside and out. It was caught on camera

We all came to the conclusion that day that whites cannot be poor anymore. Its almost a guaranteed life of ruin. Whites are too trusting, too naive and too honest and accommodating. Whites cannot be in these poor divers situations. They will be chewed up and spit out.

So if your young and reading this. Get your shit together, get the fuck out of the shit area you are in. Nothing else matters, not your video games, your movies, your cars, none of it. Work hard, save every dime you make, get out, now. Its over, your not getting your neighborhood back. You DO NOT want your kids in these situations. My dad is 61, the hordes are closing in and he now stuck trying to figure out how he's going to get the hell out. Its literally Gran Torino. He has one neighbor left.

On another note..

We have a couple neighborhoods that are relatively new in town called 'commons'. They are isolated, very nicely laid out, traditional aesthetics, lots of shops, common areas ect.. Like a move set from the 1930s. The people are all well off, stuffy, and larping hard as fuck in their utopia that's surrounded by lower middle class and industrial. Its as fake as anything ive ever seen in real life, very surreal.

The city is now planning to put low income housing on the SAME plot of land.

And of course these low life pieces of shit are fighting it. Utter garbage. The same rich liberals that vote to shovel hate filled people onto poor whites and call them racist for complaining about it or even moving out.... they are fighting the diversity.

Beautiful. FUCK these people.

Last edited by blackzc; 02-13-2020 at 01:51 PM..
Old 02-13-2020, 06:34 PM   #5980
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Liberals want low income and 3rd worlders, just not in their neighborhoods, everyone elses.