Today 02:44 PM
66 Replies, 5,862 Views
» Promotion

Old 10-12-2017, 01:33 PM   #21
Exodus
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroDragon View Post
What I hate about this particular incident is she's quick to play the victim card "I was just a kid". She was 21 years old and a HOST of the show. Now she's acting like she was 12 at the time. When it probably sent her career into the stratosphere to have a big star like that pay attention to her.

Will you bite the hand that feeds?
Will you chew until it bleeds?

Still, the left cannibalizing itself thanks to their own politics is priceless!!!
Are you kidding me? Yeah cuz 21 is when we all had our heads on straight.

I know 23yr olds who still don't know who they are and have a very 360 degree direction in self worth.

21 isn't a kid sure but have a conversation with a 21 yr old. These are fucking kids who talk about things like the kardassians like it's an actual interesting topic.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:47 PM   #22
Exodus
Evil Dead

Wow, evil sounds like fox news.

Top lul.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:48 PM   #23
Exodus
Evil Dead

I would also love to know who actually advanced their careers sleeping with weinstein. That would be hilarious. Like when nazis left occupied territory and the sexual collaborators got their heads shaved shamed.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:53 PM   #24
vivafletcher
Evil Dead

Wow, some of you have real issues. Women get assaulted and they're "skanks" because they didn't respond to their assault the way YOU wanted? So sorry they didn't behave properly in victimhood.

Some of you might know, but he was a very powerful guy. He could ruin careers with a few planted stories in gossip pages. If he offered them a settlement and a let-it-go attitude, how are they really in a position to do anything else? You wanted them to abandon their careers and get dragged through the mud because SOMEONE ELSE assaulted THEM?

What is wrong with some of you?
vivafletcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:56 PM   #25
Terran
Evil Dead

When you pass on confronting evil, you allow it to victimize others after it does so to you. What is wrong with you in excusing doing nothing in the face of a monster whose behavior for decades was akin to a serial rapist?

Taking a check and calling it a day is an evil in itself in the face of his behavior. I wouldn't call them 'skanks,' but clearly they held their career and the cash in higher esteem than they did a responsibility to others who would also suffer at his hands.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:06 PM   #26
Exodus
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivafletcher View Post
Wow, some of you have real issues. Women get assaulted and they're "skanks" because they didn't respond to their assault the way YOU wanted? So sorry they didn't behave properly in victimhood.

Some of you might know, but he was a very powerful guy. He could ruin careers with a few planted stories in gossip pages. If he offered them a settlement and a let-it-go attitude, how are they really in a position to do anything else? You wanted them to abandon their careers and get dragged through the mud because SOMEONE ELSE assaulted THEM?

What is wrong with some of you?
Are you new here? EvilAvatar (the person who runs this site) is literally the rape victim is just a victim blamer whiner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
When you pass on confronting evil, you allow it to victimize others after it does so to you. What is wrong with you in excusing doing nothing in the face of a monster whose behavior for decades was akin to a serial rapist?

Taking a check and calling it a day is an evil in itself in the face of his behavior. I wouldn't call them 'skanks,' but clearly they held their career and the cash in higher esteem than they did a responsibility to others who would also suffer at his hands.
Spoken like a person who has never been in that position but is clearly expert in what to do. They should just call you in when this happens so you can save the day.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:05 PM   #27
Terran
Evil Dead

You have no FUCKING IDEA what I would do in a similar situation, asshole. I risked my entire career as a young man of 25 to file a report on the institution I was working at regarding abuse I had witnessed. It wasn't an easy thing to do, but I did it, because it was the right thing to do, not the easy thing to do.

It's a scary thing to do something in the face of this kind of abuse, but the fact that nobody with anything to lose bothered to take this public, not even in a private (anonymous) way that would have potentially blown the lid off of it, is cowardly. They stepped out of the way and let him continue to damage other people.

That's Hollywood!
Old 10-12-2017, 03:08 PM   #28
MadMurdock_0311
Dread Lord

They're throwing him under the bus, and maybe a few minor players will go under with him. Once he and the others are destroyed, the American public will feel happy that it's all over, and justice has been served.

But, there's no doubt in my mind that this is systemic in Hollywood society, and most of the big players are just as scummy, but will not be ousted. They will continue molesting, assaulting, and raping, but Americans will be too wrapped up in the next big scandal; Tweeting their anger and disgust, but not actively doing anything about it. Rinse and repeat.
MadMurdock_0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 03:25 PM   #29
Exodus
Evil Dead

Quote:
You have no FUCKING IDEA what I would do in a similar situation, asshole. I risked my entire career as a young man of 25 to file a report on the institution I was working at regarding abuse I had witnessed. It wasn't an easy thing to do, but I did it, because it was the right thing to do, not the easy thing to do.

It's a scary thing to do something in the face of this kind of abuse, but the fact that nobody with anything to lose bothered to take this public, not even in a private (anonymous) way that would have potentially blown the lid off of it, is cowardly. They stepped out of the way and let him continue to damage other people.

That's Hollywood!
Oh you reported on the abuse it wasn't happening to you?

Again. Expertise recognized.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:27 PM   #30
Exodus
Evil Dead

Hey let me ask you this who's got it easier the person getting shot at or watching a person shoot at another person because man I sure hope the person who is getting shot at can think as clearly as the person who is witnessing the shooting.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:29 PM   #31
Terran
Evil Dead

Hey dumbass, who has it easier: The person who risks retaliation and loss of a career for reporting abuse, or the person who takes the $100,000 check and the career and bitches a decade or two later, leaving others to suffer the abuse as well?

You're a dipshit.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:22 PM   #32
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
Wow, evil sounds like fox news.

Top lul.
Bro, women are just as evil if not more evil than men. i will gladly put women back on the pedestal when they are worthy of it. Most of them turn my stomach they are so arrogant. INB4 im not a 6.1 200lb blue eyed hunk and am a jealous, insecure manlet.

This dude just contracted amnesia. Maybe its about to go down.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:35 PM   #33
Exodus
Evil Dead

Quote:
Hey dumbass, who has it easier: The person who risks retaliation and loss of a career for reporting abuse, or the person who takes the $100,000 check and the career and bitches a decade or two later, leaving others to suffer the abuse as well?

You're a dipshit.
. <----Point flying over

.<----Your head
Old 10-12-2017, 04:44 PM   #34
blackzc
Evil Dead

Never mind that pic. I thought he was the director of the show. Apparently he's been in a few car wrecks while racing.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:10 PM   #35
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead

And more heads on the chopping block: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-price-1048060
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:18 PM   #36
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
Your point is idiotic and meaningless. Your anecdote is retarded. Here is the point:

Given a choice between protecting one's career and taking a check, or speaking the truth (even if anonymously and repeatedly!), the brave ladies (and gentlemen!) of Hollywood chose MONEY and CAREER over doing the right thing.

You know, the same folks who protect pedophiles and serial abusers. The ones who 'speak truth to power' at awards shows by criticizing Trump while blackballing Richard Gere for supporting Tibetan rights because China's cash-filled apple cart is too important to tip over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus
They should just call you in when this happens so you can save the day.
They damn well could learn something on this score from me, as I risked my career at the age of 25 to blow the whistle on abuse rather than shut my trap and keep my paychecks rolling in.

You're a douchebag moron.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:35 PM   #37
BenSkywlkr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I would also love to know who actually advanced their careers sleeping with weinstein. That would be hilarious.
They advanced their careers by not saying anything according to your perspective. They chose to protect their income over reporting vile actions.

You read the articles linked in this thread? They are putting Matt Damon on the cross because he spent one minute talking to someone about a dinner he had at a guys house who worked with Weinstein. That apparently makes him a serial rapist. No one so much as implied he ever witnessed any of this type of activity, but he is being vilified- while the women who it happened to get a pass with saying nothing.

For the record- I reported on someone when I was still a child that led to a felony conviction. A millionaire Hollywood actress gets a pass though? Fuck that bullshit.
BenSkywlkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:12 PM   #38
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Bro, women are just as evil if not more evil than men. i will gladly put women back on the pedestal when they are worthy of it. Most of them turn my stomach they are so arrogant. INB4 im not a 6.1 200lb blue eyed hunk and am a jealous, insecure manlet.

This dude just contracted amnesia. Maybe its about to go down.
He's had multiple transient ischemic attacks, which are essentially mini-strokes, over the years. They haven't affected his physical ability or motor skills, but they really fucked up his memory.
Old 10-12-2017, 07:07 PM   #40
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff

Entertainment Weekly: Rose McGowan says Weinstein 'raped me'; Harvey denies

Quote:
Rose McGowan’s campaign against Harvey Weinstein reached new levels Thursday when the actress alleged via Twitter that Weinstein “raped me.”

In response to McGowan’s claims, Sallie Hofmeister, a representative for Weinstein, said in a statement: “Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr. Weinstein.” (The statement echoes what Hofmeister said to The New Yorker when it published an exposé of Weinstein this week, which included claims from three actresses that Weinstein sexually assaulted them.)

The context of McGowan’s revelation was also significant, as the actress alleged Amazon Studios optioned a TV series from her and then killed it after she voiced concern to executives about Weinstein.

The Charmed and Scream actress directed a series of tweets at Amazon founder Jeff Bezos: “I told the head of your studio that HW raped me. Over & over I said it. He said it hadn’t been proven. I said I was the proof,” McGowan wrote. “I had already sold a script I wrote to your studio, it was in development. When I heard a Weinstein bailout was in the works … I forcefully begged studio head to do the right thing. I was ignored. Deal was done. Amazon won a dirty Oscar … I called my attorney & said I want to get my script back, but before I could, #2 @amazonstudios called to say my show was dead … I am calling on you to stop funding rapists, alleged pedos and sexual harassers. I love @amazonstudios but there is rot in Hollywood.”
Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
batfleck, ben affleck, harvey weinstein, hollywood