11 Replies, 968 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by blackzc
Yesterday 06:20 PM
1,722 Replies, 187,676 Views

Old 04-07-2017, 03:05 AM   #41
Wizzkidd
Evil Dead

I joined the Army shortly after 9/11 happened, expecting and willing to go fight whoever attacked us.

I ended up staying in Alabama the whole time. Go figure. So when people say "Oh you're a Veteran, thank you for your service", etc, I always kind of feel like I don't deserve it. It was out of my control who they picked to go, and I'm sure it would've been terrible, but I always wish I had.

I saw a video somewhere awhile back of a Veteran asking a fast food cashier if there was a discount for vets. Before the cashier could even answer, a girl in line said something to the effect of "Who do you think you are, just because you're a Veteran you think you should get all these special privileges, I'm so sick of you people" etc.

That's what (at least some) modern people think of a soldier or a war. That they're entitled assholes. Couldn't believe it.

And yes, I get a 10% discount at Lowes and Jack in the Box. My wife loves it.

Go Against the Flow.

Xbox/Steam: Inkabodcrane
Current rig: i7 6700, GTX 1080 ti, 32 gb DDR4
Wizzkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 04:45 AM   #42
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ministryofwrath View Post
White knight cuck.

I have a huge problem paying for single mothers motivated to divorce and destroy families
Quote:
men want their kids, 90% of the time they can afford to pay for them, yet the woman who has nothing will get the kids because "mother knows best" even when she destroyed the family and undermines her commitments.
Quote:
women look out for number one
Quote:
if you can't get behind that, get bent and go be a "strong man" supporting all the deserving weak women who would sooner throw their husband under a bus than fix problems, even for the sake of their own kids, that you pay for so proudly.
I'm sorry if a woman(s) have treated you like shit. Some people are capable of doing some pretty terrible things to each other. Clearly you have some things to get past and work on. You say "women look out for #1", and I can just let that comment hang around for itself. Just don't talk about equality, and don't talk about "victimization" on the other side of the isle. You're accusing me of white knight cuckery, (which is bullshit, mind you) which is comedy considering you just broad-stroked all women as being self serving, greedy, and thoughtless. You basically stated women are the destroyer of worlds and men are left suffering in poverty. And then you accuse me of white knight cuckery. And yah, your comments annoyed me, because my partner, my mother, and my grandmother happen to be women and they're the least self serving people I know.

On tax dollars, I'm the wrong person to talk to. I'd much rather spend my tax dollars on helping other people (men, women and children) with food or any other needs, than half the shit it get's spent on. That'll never bother me. I don't care about the "they didnt work hard enough for it" bullshit game. We all have to eat to live. And I make a whopping $41k a year. We "eat together or we starve together" applies to our household, and it should apply to our neighborhood, our state, our country. We're so unwilling to help someone else out, because they may not have "earned it" that we're willing to squabble about nickles and dimes out of our paycheck. As far as I'm concerned, all of my tax dollars can go to food for single moms, single dads, families and their kids. Go listen to Jason Chaffetz talk about the misuse of our tax dollars by the DoD, the EPA, the FBI, the DEA, and others. That's the kind of thing that angers me.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 04:59 AM   #43
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRes9 View Post
I'm sorry if a woman(s) have
Nope, nope, nope, nope.

"I'm sorry if women have..." not "woman(s) have." If you want to go for an open perspective on the number of women who may or may not have mistreated him, you'll need to do so within the bounds of proper English grammar!

Perhaps you might try something like "I'm sorry a woman has mistreated you. Perhaps even several women have done so in the past."

Since we're having a ridiculous argument, I thought I'd partake of it as well.

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:10 AM   #44
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Ugh sorry to hear it Bearded, PC sku? I haven't come across too many game breakers on the PS4 edition luckily.
Xbox One sku

I thought one of the Reds here should own one
Old 04-07-2017, 05:24 AM   #45
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Nope, nope, nope, nope.

"I'm sorry if women have..." not "woman(s) have." If you want to go for an open perspective on the number of women who may or may not have mistreated him, you'll need to do so within the bounds of proper English grammar!

Perhaps you might try something like "I'm sorry a woman has mistreated you. Perhaps even several women have done so in the past."

Since we're having a ridiculous argument, I thought I'd partake of it as well.
lol, thanks Terran. I'll take note and pay attention to proper use of grammar going forward.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:04 AM   #46
Terran
Evil Dead

Thank goodness. All is well and the universe is back in balance.

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:36 PM   #47
ministryofwrath
Evil Dead

Exclamation

Would be nice to have a edit button, but I'll just post it again while not in a hurry

Men and women being treated equally is what I want, that is not what we have.

Interjecting tactics like "you can't bitch that you're not treated equally" is a shamming tactic that's old and won't work.

When man get the same rights over their kids, the same welfare as women and single mothers I'll pat you on the back and agree.

I'm saying people are responsible for their own lives and I'm not saying I'm a helpless victim, what I'm actually saying is men still manage to succeed through inferior treatment while paying for tax that will help mostly women who will never return that sentiment, and it isn't fair, life might not be fair, but we are in a country of free speech where the facts matter even if they don't help your argument.

we have a ratio of 10 to 1 abuse shelters for women to men, yet 48% of abuse is to men, we have 2% of court cases giving out alimony and child support to men when the woman makes more and proves even more that women get favored.

men pay 80% or so of tax and women get 60% or more the benefits vs men

The fact I have to defend reality as being true proves the cuckery.

People have agendas and lie, facts just exist.

Discernment is inherent in most people, don't let it be cultured out of you by liberals, or even western culture.

Again we need a edit button, but fair enough get it right the first time.
ministryofwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 12:44 AM   #48
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

You get an edit button when you subscribe to the site. There are tiers on PayPal and paetron
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:56 PM   #49
ministryofwrath
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
You get an edit button when you subscribe to the site. There are tiers on PayPal and paetron
I joined this site so long ago I wasn't aware of that, thank you
ministryofwrath is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bioware, ea games, mass effect andromeda