Last post by Mozain
Yesterday 07:06 PM
3 Replies, 507 Views

Old 03-01-2017, 03:39 PM   #41
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwyluie View Post
so you saying that you expect forced gay sex, out of context, implying something that hasn't previously existed is ok?

am I not making sense to you either? I'm calling you out on your bullshit without being an asshole about it... maybe that's the problem, I'm just not a big enough dick and instead prefer a more conversational approach.
If you actually took the last 3 titles Bioware has shipped, it isn't a stretch at all to expect gay rape based on content of said titles.

I'm someone who was a fan of Bioware, starting with Shattered Steel, and have played all of their games multiple times. The quality of their games continues to decline from mechanics being dumbed down, to stripping out RPG elements like customization options, to injecting political ideology where there is no reason for it.

What they as a developer are doing now is not the Bioware of old. Most of those people are no longer employees of the company.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 04:28 PM   #42
screwyluie
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
If you actually took the last 3 titles Bioware has shipped, it isn't a stretch at all to expect gay rape based on content of said titles.

I'm someone who was a fan of Bioware, starting with Shattered Steel, and have played all of their games multiple times. The quality of their games continues to decline from mechanics being dumbed down, to stripping out RPG elements like customization options, to injecting political ideology where there is no reason for it.

What they as a developer are doing now is not the Bioware of old. Most of those people are no longer employees of the company.
I'm all ears, feel free to put some substance behind that. what 3 games? what in them specifically hints at gay rape? (I thought we were on forced gay sex, now it's rape, what's next?)

I'm willing to listen and have this conversation because it's seems so very outlandish to me.
screwyluie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:02 PM   #43
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I'm all ears, feel free to put some substance behind that. what 3 games? what in them specifically hints at gay rape? (I thought we were on forced gay sex, now it's rape, what's next?)

I'm willing to listen and have this conversation because it's seems so very outlandish to me.
Did you not read the posts you quoted or just being an obtuse piece of shit for the hell of it. In DA2 a gay character literally throws themselves at you. In both Mass effect and DA:I they throw it in your face in regards to particular characters being gay, as if its so important that they are. Sorry its not. All it comes off as is progessive propaganda. If you can't see that they're more concerned with pushing a political message rather than making a good game, thats on your cognitive dissonance.

Have you played any Bioware games lately or are you just bitter that not everyone shares your love of nintendo?
Old 03-01-2017, 07:07 PM   #44
screwyluie
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Did you not read the posts you quoted or just being an obtuse piece of shit for the hell of it. In DA2 a gay character literally throws themselves at you. In both Mass effect and DA:I they throw it in your face in regards to particular characters being gay, as if its so important that they are. Sorry its not. All it comes off as is progessive propaganda. If you can't see that they're more concerned with pushing a political message rather than making a good game, thats on your cognitive dissonance.

Have you played any Bioware games lately or are you just bitter that not everyone shares your love of nintendo?
I completely agree with everything you just said, one hundred percent (except your pathetic attempt to bring Nintendo into this thread).

None of that has anything to do with my question. I'm asking you to directly explain why you think this new game will have gay rape in it. I'll take any source so long as it directly relates to gay rape in the new Mass effect game. I'm even game for an in-depth analysis based on your own personal observations. But the existence of gay characters and one instance of flirting just doesn't come across as gay rape to me. It seems very tin foil hat to me.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:29 PM   #45
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I completely agree with everything you just said, one hundred percent (except your pathetic attempt to bring Nintendo into this thread).

None of that has anything to do with my question. I'm asking you to directly explain why you think this new game will have gay rape in it. I'll take any source so long as it directly relates to gay rape in the new Mass effect game. I'm even game for an in-depth analysis based on your own personal observations. But the existence of gay characters and one instance of flirting just doesn't come across as gay rape to me. It seems very tin foil hat to me.
Ok apparently sarcasm is difficult for you. That being said it wouldn't shock me for them to try to push it to be more central to the plot line. Or attempt to normalize it. Its not like there aren't countless left leaning sites that aren't already trying to normalize pedophiles as just one example. There's no place in games for political agendas regardless of what ever way it's leaning
Old 03-01-2017, 08:39 PM   #46
screwyluie
Evil Dead

Yeah sarcasm around here? You're gonna have to tag it with all bullshit there's no way of knowing what's serious and what's not

Tags
bioware, ea games, mass effect: andromeda