Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
So Long...
Last post by Wizzkidd
Today 04:52 AM
22 Replies, 1,268 Views
BioWare Animator Creates...
Last post by Wizzkidd
Today 04:51 AM
1 Replies, 303 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by Terran
Yesterday 08:40 PM
2,804 Replies, 358,739 Views
The LEGO Movie 2 Trailer...
Last post by vallor
Yesterday 06:50 PM
2 Replies, 361 Views
The Ballad of Buster...
Last post by Terran
Yesterday 03:53 PM
14 Replies, 528 Views
Sony is Skipping E3 2019
Last post by Chimpbot
Yesterday 12:23 PM
23 Replies, 1,611 Views
Shadow of the Tomb...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Yesterday 11:07 AM
3 Replies, 963 Views
Once Upon A Deadpool |...
Last post by shadow763
Yesterday 07:16 AM
9 Replies, 1,069 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2017, 06:27 PM   #101
Mojopin
Evil Dead
 
Mojopin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: BEHIND YOU!!!
Posts: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Or maybe it's just 'stickupyourass' syndrome...
Whatever you want to call it, just leave the kiddos outta your sick fantasies you van driving alt-right creeper... kthx.

Mojopin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 06:45 PM   #102
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojopin View Post
your sick fantasies
You seem really preoccupied with sex with children. Are you a sex offender or on the registry in your state? You can't stop posting about it! Seek help...preferably through incarceration or emasculation. Or both!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 06:49 PM   #103
ashikenshin
Evil Dead
 
ashikenshin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,235
That may actually be true. A lot of lefties accuse others of what they are guilty of. See #gamergate
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 09:23 PM   #104
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikenshin View Post
That may actually be true. A lot of lefties accuse others of what they are guilty of. See #gamergate
Nevermind that the only poster showing pedo like tendencies was Anenome. Par for the course for idiots like Mojodouche anyway. Liberals tend to repeat the same lies over and over in hopes someone will eventually believe them. Much like the boy who cried wolf.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 06:50 AM   #105
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 8,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Liberals tend to repeat the same lies over and over in hopes someone will eventually believe them. Much like the boy who cried wolf.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 08:45 AM   #106
Mojopin
Evil Dead
 
Mojopin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: BEHIND YOU!!!
Posts: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikenshin View Post
That may actually be true. A lot of lefties accuse others of what they are guilty of. See #gamergate
Not a "leftie" but that wouldn't matter to a bunch of alt-right shit eaters now would it? Being truthful and honest isn't something they are known for or care much about. Before you ask what political affiliation I am, I couldn't give a fuck to explain it to you so peel off scabs, all of you alt-right morons...
Mojopin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 08:46 AM   #107
Mojopin
Evil Dead
 
Mojopin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: BEHIND YOU!!!
Posts: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
You seem really preoccupied with sex with children. Are you a sex offender or on the registry in your state? You can't stop posting about it! Seek help...preferably through incarceration or emasculation. Or both!
At this time I'm just pre-occupied with triggering you over and over again. It's working swimmingly, thanks.
Mojopin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 09:27 AM   #108
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopin View Post
being truthful and honest isn't something they are known for or care much about.
Hahahahahaha! More projection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopin View Post
i only pm'd you like what, almost like 2 years ago
May of this year:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopin View Post
lol, this pussy won't even answer my pms
LOL. Lying liars and the lies they lie. Projection!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bioware, ea games, mass effect andromeda

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:00 AM.