11 Replies, 627 Views
Focus Home Interactive...
Last post by Apex
Yesterday 05:46 AM
2 Replies, 316 Views

Old 01-24-2020, 04:58 AM   #5821
blackzc
Evil Dead

I don't get it. He's prolly just scared. Politics on Twitter is full of demographics talk. You cannot miss it. It's going to be accepted discourse soon, it's right there...

Jews or expansionist capitalism or both, I don't care which it is that's causing this. I want it fixed.

BTW, I think there a huge centrist push going on at the moment, typical civnat hand holding trash. Hopefully it's just new Trump supporters tho and the right base is solid.
Old 01-24-2020, 08:57 AM   #5822
stalazon
The Dit

What ideas has killed more people throughout the course of history? Communism.

Change my mind with facts.
stalazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 11:06 AM   #5823
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
I don't get it. He's prolly just scared. Politics on Twitter is full of demographics talk. You cannot miss it. It's going to be accepted discourse soon, it's right there...

Jews or expansionist capitalism or both, I don't care which it is that's causing this. I want it fixed.

BTW, I think there a huge centrist push going on at the moment, typical civnat hand holding trash. Hopefully it's just new Trump supporters tho and the right base is solid.
We all know Hillary would have been a million times worse but Trump and his kowtowing to Israel bothers me, it also bothers me that none of these illegals are getting deported and instead are being handed drivers licenses and being added to voter rolls in states like California and Texas illegally.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 11:41 AM   #5824
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalazon View Post
What ideas has killed more people throughout the course of history? Communism.

Change my mind with facts.
Well communism isn't a very old idea. So how about using lead in plates and silverware. Or bleeding people who are sick. Hats used to be made using mercury for a very long time.

The big one has to be religion though. No definitive starting date but easily over 10000 years old, probably over 100k old really and the reason for countless conflicts throughout all of recorded history.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 11:56 AM   #5825
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Well communism isn't a very old idea. So how about using lead in plates and silverware. Or bleeding people who are sick. Hats used to be made using mercury for a very long time.

The big one has to be religion though. No definitive starting date but easily over 10000 years old, probably over 100k old really and the reason for countless conflicts throughout all of recorded history.
Wow... this is just dumb.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 02:41 PM   #5826
Terran
Evil Dead

NY Times spiked story on Obumbles and Hearsayblower meeting in WH over Bidens and Burisma in 2016.

Nothing to see there, moving right along now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
It's Eats. He's...just dumb.

The only human ideology that competes with communism is abortion. Now, if we're talking nature, mosquitoes are genocidal little bastards.
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 02:51 PM   #5827
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

I was wondering when someone would finally bring this up:

Adam Schiff, April 2019: Obama Had a Duty to Investigate Candidate Trump

Quote:
Lead House impeachment manager Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) argued less than a year ago in the Washington Post that a president had a duty to investigate a candidate from the rival party if he was suspected of foreign corruption.
Boom. Case closed. This is a coop by the Democratic party there is absolutely no doubt about it.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:13 PM   #5828
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
I was wondering when someone would finally bring this up:

Adam Schiff, April 2019: Obama Had a Duty to Investigate Candidate Trump
Not by bypassing all legitimate tools of investigation and having your personal lawyer work to undermine your ambassadors who are working to stop corruption so you can manufacture a fake scandal.

Where was the FBI, DoJ, the intelligence community? If this was a legitimate investigation these groups would be involved. Not Rudy Giuliani and his indicted friends Parnas and Fruman. Also Rudy is going fully off the rails now, did you see him on fox this morning? Holy hell.

At no point was this a legitimate investigation undertaken by any part of our government. It was an off books operation because everyone involved knew it was wrong.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:15 PM   #5829
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
So you think more people were killed in the name of communism than religion, in all of human history?

lol
Old 01-24-2020, 04:41 PM   #5830
stalazon
The Dit

Quote:

Where are the facts, you nitwit? Link sources or GTFO.
stalazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 04:55 PM   #5831
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalazon View Post
Where are the facts, you nitwit? Link sources or GTFO.
What sources do you want? The first implementation of communism was around 1917. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism

Somewhere around 107 billion people have ever lived. https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-16870579

Only like 7.5 billion people are alive right now.
https://www.google.com/search?q=cuur...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Trying to cite every atrocity in the name of religion is totally insane. An endless number of historical conflicts were fought along religious lines dating back way beyond recorded history.

You are comparing every religious conflict in all of history to basically the great leap forward and the great purge plus some other smaller numbers. The great purge wasn't even 1 million people.
https://www.history.com/topics/russia/great-purge

~6 Million jews were killed in just the holocaust by itself because of their religion.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...esearch-center

The entire population of Russia isn't even 300 million. You just can't get the numbers you need from that.
Old 01-24-2020, 05:40 PM   #5832
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
What sources do you want? The first implementation of communism was around 1917. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism

Somewhere around 107 billion people have ever lived. https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-16870579

Only like 7.5 billion people are alive right now.
https://www.google.com/search?q=cuur...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Trying to cite every atrocity in the name of religion is totally insane. An endless number of historical conflicts were fought along religious lines dating back way beyond recorded history.

You are comparing every religious conflict in all of history to basically the great leap forward and the great purge plus some other smaller numbers. The great purge wasn't even 1 million people.
https://www.history.com/topics/russia/great-purge

~6 Million jews were killed in just the holocaust by itself because of their religion.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...esearch-center

The entire population of Russia isn't even 300 million. You just can't get the numbers you need from that.
Millions upon millions just between Jew Bolshevik USSR and communist China. The holohoax never happened, less than a million Jews died in WW2. More like 750k actually. It's not at all surprising that you downplay how destructive communism is, being that you're a Marxist commie.
Old 01-24-2020, 05:59 PM   #5833
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
It's not at all surprising that you downplay how destructive communism is, being that you're a Marxist commie.
That is such a strange thing to accuse me of. I am more of a capitalist than anyone else on this website.

I'm not even going to touch that other crazy stuff you just wrote, except yeah the great leap forward was the largest single mismanagement/atrocity in all of history.
Old 01-24-2020, 06:31 PM   #5834
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
Not by bypassing all legitimate tools of investigation and having your personal lawyer work to undermine your ambassadors who are working to stop corruption so you can manufacture a fake scandal.

Where was the FBI, DoJ, the intelligence community? If this was a legitimate investigation these groups would be involved. Not Rudy Giuliani and his indicted friends Parnas and Fruman. Also Rudy is going fully off the rails now, did you see him on fox this morning? Holy hell.

At no point was this a legitimate investigation undertaken by any part of our government. It was an off books operation because everyone involved knew it was wrong.
Ah, I see, so it was not legitimate. Should he have worked with a foreign agent and the Russians to come up with a fake dossier on Biden? Would that have been more "legitimate"? Or maybe he should have pushed some invalid FISA warrants to have the DoJ tail some of Biden's people. As long as the DoJ is doing it, then it's legitimate regardless of what excuse they use to do it, right?

Maybe Trump should have said he was going to withhold funds in the call (he didn't)? Maybe he should have actually withheld funds in exchange for an investigation (no funds were withheld and no investigation was performed)? Maybe the Ukraine should have known he was withholding funds (Ukraine says it is news to them and even that there was no understanding of a quid-pro-quo)?

This is a hit job pure and simple. The Democrats, who once bragged that when Trump lost the election in 2016 that he and his supporters wouldn't accept it, won't accept that they lost. They have even said point blank this past week that they can't trust an election and they have to act to oust an elected president.

This is unheard of. That people are actually buying into this crap saddens me greatly. I guess I can't really blame most people though. The liberal media is helping with their blatant made up lies and mis-information campaigns. If someone only watches liberal news, I can see where they could fall for this.
Old 01-24-2020, 06:38 PM   #5835
Eats
Developer

Yes, Trump should've gotten FISA warrants and gone through the legitimate channels of governance. How is that even a question. Trump can't setup a parallel dark government that has no oversight from the other branches to investigate his personal enemies. It very clearly appears like Trump was soliciting foreign governments to interfere in the presidential election, and going around oversight to run an off book operation because everyone involved knew it was wrong.

If Bolton is deposed he will almost certainly confirm that.

Also Trump did put a hold on the funds immediately after the call.
Old 01-24-2020, 07:13 PM   #5836
RAV
Evil Dead

The estimates are that 25 to 50 million people were killed in USSR. In China between 50 - 100 million died in the revolution. In smaller countries around the world another couple million were murdered in the Killing Fields. When we consider death per time frame, communism leads anything else by far. It was also an atheist ideology, seeking to replace religion. People throughout history killed each other for all kinds of reasons, with or without religion. But the introduction of atheist communism set the all time high score record for how far people would go in a given instance, and there is actually deeper reasons for that.
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 07:58 PM   #5837
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAV View Post
The estimates are that 25 to 50 million people were killed in USSR. In China between 50 - 100 million died in the revolution. In smaller countries around the world another couple million were murdered in the Killing Fields. When we consider death per time frame, communism leads anything else by far. It was also an atheist ideology, seeking to replace religion. People throughout history killed each other for all kinds of reasons, with or without religion. But the introduction of atheist communism set the all time high score record for how far people would go in a given instance, and there is actually deeper reasons for that.
The deeper reasons would be population growth. In the modern world populations are so much higher that atrocities, famines and general mismanagement kill way more people because there are way more people to kill. Just look at World War 1, World War 2, the holocaust, etc. Just dropping 2 atomic weapons on Japan killed like 350k people.
Old 01-24-2020, 08:54 PM   #5838
RAV
Evil Dead

That's certainly part of the reason but not all of it. The economics of scale come from a scientific mindset. These events weren't driven by religion. That's the thing you know. Mabye anything could have done it. But it wasn't anything. It was revolutionary ideologies that broke with the past and tried to reinvent morality. So that's interesting. It's something atheists can't exactly run away from, that right off the start of their new era, it scaled up to the worst, instead to the better. I guess they can try to file that away as an unhappy mismanagement. When reading the thoughts of that time, what strikes me the most is how cynical the actors were.
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 09:17 PM   #5839
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAV View Post
That's certainly part of the reason but not all of it. The economics of scale come from a scientific mindset. These events weren't driven by religion. That's the thing you know. Mabye anything could have done it. But it wasn't anything. It was revolutionary ideologies that broke with the past and tried to reinvent morality. So that's interesting. It's something atheists can't exactly run away from, that right off the start of their new era, it scaled up to the worst, instead to the better. I guess they can try to file that away as an unhappy mismanagement. When reading the thoughts of that time, what strikes me the most is how cynical the actors were.
Honestly, I would say that for communists their lack of a religion(atheism) basically was a religion. They were saying all the other religions are wrong and everyone needs to be converted or annihilated. That is a pretty familiar song and dance.

The main reason for the bigger atrocities really comes down to famine. Sure they were jailing and murdering a good amount of people, but the famines were the real wipe out events. Those famines really came from the idea of extreme centralized management of all production and market forces. They just didn't realize how complex of a system they were trying to replace.

The free market has millions of moving parts that can barely even be tracked, much less centrally controlled. They just had no hope of swapping in a slow, dumb bureaucratic system to replace it so quickly. Even if they had done a better job they were never going to be able to compete with something as agile as a real free market.

Also I don't really think religion is the prime mover in most atrocities that seem like they are about religion in any case. I think religion is used as part of a casus belli and to get people fired up, but in most cases I think it would've happened either way with some other excuse used to explain the otherness of the people that need to be slaughtered.
Old 01-24-2020, 09:34 PM   #5840
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Honestly, I would say that for communists their lack of a religion(atheism) basically was a religion. They were saying all the other religions are wrong and everyone needs to be converted or annihilated. That is a pretty familiar song and dance.

The main reason for the bigger atrocities really comes down to famine. Sure they were jailing and murdering a good amount of people, but the famines were the real wipe out events. Those famines really came from the idea of extreme centralized management of all production and market forces. They just didn't realize how complex of a system they were trying to replace.

The free market has millions of moving parts that can barely even be tracked, much less centrally controlled. They just had no hope of swapping in a slow, dumb bureaucratic system to replace it so quickly. Even if they had done a better job they were never going to be able to compete with something as agile as a real free market.

Also I don't really think religion is the prime mover in most atrocities that seem like they are about religion in any case. I think religion is used as part of a casus belli and to get people fired up, but in most cases I think it would've happened either way with some other excuse used to explain the otherness of the people that need to be slaughtered.
It's amazing that we have documented historical proof of millions being slaughtered due to communism and you simply hand wave it away. You truly are a sick fuck. Yet when it comes to the "holohoax" you feel so so bad for the Jews, despite the fact that given the means and the number of Jews in Germany at the time the math and logistics simply don't add up.

Of course then there's this bullshit, Jewy Sanders and his hate against white people. https://www.bitchute.com/video/uSRmGFzmcxTS/