281 Replies, 83,547 Views
Diablo 4's Creepy New...
Last post by Misanthropist
Today 11:08 AM
6 Replies, 351 Views

Old 01-17-2020, 08:11 AM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

A Plague Tale: Innocence, Children of Morta & Gris Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass

Quote:
Get 3 Months of Xbox Game Pass for PC for $1! A Plague Tale: Innocence, Children of Morta, and Gris Coming Soon

I know you’re here for the games and we have some gems on the way! They’re hauntingly beautiful, challenging, and are coming soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta).

You might need more than a few days to dig into these games, plus all the others you want to play in our library. Lucky for you, if you haven’t tried Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) yet, we just launched our best deal yet for PC: Get your first 3 months for just $1! Discover your next favorite game with unlimited access to over 100 high-quality PC titles. You’ll always have something new to play with games added all the time. This deal won’t last forever, so join today and tell your friends – this is an easy way to get them to jump in and play with you!

But let’s get to the part that you really want to know about: Here’s the latest info on the games coming at you for the next few weeks!

Children of Morta

A story-driven action RPG about an extraordinary family of heroes. Lead the Bergons, with all their flaws and virtues, against the forthcoming Corruption. With a unique mix of action-adventure, RPG, rogue-lite, and hack and slash, you’ll develop not only individual characters but also the entire family as they stand against an encroaching darkness.

Gris

A serene and evocative experience, free of danger, frustration or death. Explore a meticulously designed world brought to life with delicate art, detailed animation, and an elegant original score where light puzzles, platforming sequences, and optional skill-based challenges will reveal themselves as the story unfolds, allowing Gris to see her world in a different way, unlocking new paths to explore using her new abilities.

A Plague Tale: Innocence

Follow the grim tale of young Amicia and her little brother Hugo in a heartrending journey through the darkest hours of history in this acclaimed action adventure game. Hunted by Inquisition soldiers and surrounded by unstoppable swarms of rats, they will struggle to survive against overwhelming odds and fight to find purpose in this brutal, unforgiving world.

Seriously, getting 3 months of PC gaming for only $1 is a screaming deal. Take the opportunity to try a whole bunch of games with no risk (other than being that person that won’t shut up about what games they are playing). I haven’t done the calculations yet, but I’m willing to bet that the math checks out on this being the best deal right now to play all these games.

Reminder to install the mobile app so you can remotely install games to your PC from anywhere – use that time to watch speed runs, character builds, or build your perfect playlist for these haunting games. Lastly, for more news on games, memes, and whatever shower thoughts we have about games, check out our Twitter. Happy gaming!
Xbox Wire.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 12:43 PM   #2
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

I played through Plague Tale about a month ago on the EA Pass. IT WAS AMAZING!

Short with some easy puzzles and fairly easy combat but WOW the intensity and the story were pretty good. I don't want to spoil the ending but I can say it was, IMO, way better than Hellblade: Senau's Sacrifice.

It wasn't as intense as Hellblade but I thought it had a better ending.

Both of them are very well worth the 10 - 15 hours each to play and finish.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 05:00 PM   #3
Misanthropist
Evil Dead

i played children of morta on my brothers switch and we had some fun with coop. I feel like the switch has a lot more couch co-op games than ps4, which is making it more appealing.
Misanthropist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
xbox games pass