Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Yesterday 07:47 PM
7 Replies, 275 Views

Old 05-21-2020, 12:45 PM   #6821
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
Yeah...but that can happen with any respiratory infection. This isn't at all unique with COVID-19, and would have to be addressed on a case-by-case basis...just like any other respiratory infection.
Nobody here said it was unique to Covid 19 nor does it have to be for the treatment to work. Why do you rail against this shit so much? It's like you get into fights with yourself in the effort to appear reasonable.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 01:05 PM   #6822
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Nobody here said it was unique to Covid 19 nor does it have to be for the treatment to work. Why do you rail against this shit so much? It's like you get into fights with yourself in the effort to appear reasonable.
Because Chimp is so conservative that he has to argue with conservatives as often as he can doncha know. Because he isn't at all left of center.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 05:39 PM   #6823
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Jesus these authoritarians are so cocksure at this point they don't even try to hide their agenda. I'm sure pointing it out is somehow antisemetic for good measure.
Old 05-21-2020, 07:49 PM   #6824
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Jesus these authoritarians are so cocksure at this point they don't even try to hide their agenda. I'm sure pointing it out is somehow antisemetic for good measure.
On the bright side in Minnesota the 77 year-old barber who opened his store in spite of Gretch Witmer's orders won another court battle. He's apparently a massive public health risk so they've been trying to shut him down for a month.
  • First they fined him, repeatedly, and he didn't shut down
  • Then they threatened to arrest him, and he sued them instead of shutting down
  • The court ruled that Witmer didn't have all that authority she thought she had and he got to stay open.
  • Then they revoked his barber license so if he worked it was now an actual criminal infraction of practicing his craft without the necessary state issued license.
  • He went back to court and won AGAIN with the court agreeing that the state hadn't proven their case that he was a dangerous enough to result in a stretched, almost rogue, action to revoke his license to stop him.

All the while the Minnesota legislature is working through the court system to have them declare as unlawful Witmer's Executive Order granting her Emergency Powers for longer than the duration stipulated by statue
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 08:15 PM   #6825
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

we are getting close to a new season of "If Trump is elected I am moving to a different county!"

Who joins the cast this year, I wonder!
Old 05-21-2020, 09:47 PM   #6826
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
we are getting close to a new season of "If Trump is elected I am moving to a different county!"

Who joins the cast this year, I wonder!
I'm sure Alyssa "#Metoo except for Biden" Milano, Rosie "2 ton tessy" O'Donnel and the usual gang of idiots. None of which will leave their hollywood mansions at all.
Old 05-22-2020, 02:58 AM   #6827
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Here is a great video with, what I think, is a balanced review of the remedesvir trial results.

The top line is, based on the data from 2.5 trials (the 3rd trial is currently underway) and providing the standard margin of error given to such trials, this drug has not shown any additional success in treating Wuflu than a placebo.

In addition there are several irregularities on how the 3rd trial, which is the one people are touting as showing success, is being conducted. For example the team changed the metric for success to something super vague after the trial had already started. That makes it look like they knew there would be a failure so they tried to move the goalposts to something they could actually achieve... and even then they failed!

However, Fauci (one of the stakeholders in the 3rd, currently in progress, trial) has effectively hamstrung any additional drug development by touting this drug as "the new standard of care" which is going to pollute any other testing since any alternative now has to test itself against remedesvir instead of a clean placebo.

Anyway, I found it a good, informative, and non-biased video.

Old 05-22-2020, 06:27 AM   #6828
Terran
Evil Dead

JoeBiden tells black radio host: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

lol. The Democrats know they need 95%+ of the black vote, and need them to show up, in order to ever win. We'll see!

Don't be that guy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 09:18 AM   #6829
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

https://files.catbox.moe/oq0mi7.MP4 Yep Oprah, you're one of them.
Old 05-22-2020, 10:15 AM   #6830
stalazon
The Dit

When lefties call out the demtards in congress.
stalazon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 06:39 PM   #6831
Terran
Evil Dead

California is in trouble, like many blue states, and is asking for a bailout. Let's see what's up in California, shall we?

Quote:
Despite California’s $54 billion budget deficit and $1 trillion unfunded pension liability, there are 340,390 government employees bringing home six-figure salary and pension checks.
Read it. It's a HOOT!

Don't be that guy:

Quote:
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Old 05-22-2020, 07:36 PM   #6832
stalazon
The Dit

Joe Biden Tells Black Voters They "Ain't Black" If They Vote Trump.

LMAO. You can't make this shit up. Any dems wanna step up and defend their insane front runner?
stalazon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 07:36 PM   #6833
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
https://files.catbox.moe/oq0mi7.MP4 Yep Oprah, you're one of them.
It's funny her saying that because that's exactly the biggest political party in South Africa wants too now that power flopped to black folks... except they are just going with "Kill whitey" instead of waiting for Father Time to do his work.

This is a strategy the South African President approves of, as he leads people in various Kill Whitey songs and chants.

Most recently over some Taxi thing.

Quote:
"We'll kill their women, we'll kill their children, we'll kill anything we find in our way."

He continued exchanging chants with the crowd calling on the death of white people.

"We'll kill their children, we'll kill their women, we'll kill their dogs, we'll kill their cats, we'll kill anything," he says at one point.
Lovely people.
Old 05-22-2020, 07:52 PM   #6834
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

McEnany Schools Reporters On ‘Good Journalism’, Provides Suggested Questions On ‘Unmaskings’
Old 05-22-2020, 07:57 PM   #6835
Terran
Evil Dead

She's amazing. One small quibble though. I think she had a better framework for explaining why President Trump is pushing for religious institutions to be opened up; she didn't knock that one out of the park. It's as simple as this:

Governors cannot treat the constitutional freedom of religion and assembly as a lesser right than the right to gather in a restaurant for lunch. When governors restrict religious institutions to a greater degree than other comparable institutions, they are violating constitutional protections. PERIOD.

Treat religious institutions in reopening the same as you would other comparable institutions, you blue state bigoted bastards. #ReopenAmericaNow !

I'm heading to the beach for a week with my family soon, because I don't live in a state that shits its pants over how risky life is and that doesn't have leaders who wish to control its populace 'for their safety.'

Don't be that guy:

Quote:
Old 05-22-2020, 08:05 PM   #6836
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
JoeBiden tells black radio host: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

lol. The Democrats know they need 95%+ of the black vote, and need them to show up, in order to ever win. We'll see!
Old 05-22-2020, 08:18 PM   #6837
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

WA State is saying students may not restart schools till January 2021; in addition they will be continuing with the distance learning which will result in laying off 30% of teachers state-wide.

Last edited by vallor; 05-22-2020 at 08:28 PM..
Old 05-23-2020, 12:03 AM   #6838
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel View Post
That isn't satire? Seriously?
Old 05-23-2020, 05:16 AM   #6839
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
WA State is saying students may not restart schools till January 2021; in addition they will be continuing with the distance learning which will result in laying off 30% of teachers state-wide.
And that's how you piss off mainstream left leaning people. You don't mess with teachers and especially not their union (not sure if WA has one.)
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 05:31 AM   #6840
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
That isn't satire? Seriously?
Total satire