Today 02:25 PM
6 Replies, 342 Views

Old 05-05-2020, 11:17 AM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Xbox Series X News Planned for Every Month of 2020

Quote:
Xbox 20/20: Join Us as We Look into the Future of Xbox

What was already going to be a once-in-a-generation year for gaming – a new generation of consoles, a wave of new next-generation games, and the launch of new ways to play with game streaming – 2020 has become the year that challenged us all and tested every commitment we’ve made in the face of COVID-19. Difficult tests tend to reveal your true priorities, and for us they are the health and safety of our employees, our fans and partners. We also want to be transparent in letting our players know what we are doing and what we are thinking during such a crucial time.

Clearly, this year has challenged us to rethink the way we come together to celebrate the important milestones in gaming, and that means working with the knowledge that we may not be able to come together in the same place. Having seen firsthand the resolve of Xbox players, families and friends coming together, doing the right thing and staying home to help flatten the curve, we’ve all felt energized to rethink our approach. How can we share that feeling of excitement and anticipation we all get in gaming’s biggest moments? How could we capture and distribute that feeling I got when I joined Team Xbox – that moment when I got to see what happens next.

So, what is in store for 2020?

This is a momentous year for Xbox, with our next-gen console paving the way for all our games and services to come together in even better ways. Here’s what 2020 looks like, just to start:

• Our goal remains to launch Xbox Series X and Halo Infinite this Holiday

• All 15 Xbox Game Studios teams are hard at work on next-generation games for Xbox Series X and Xbox Game Pass

• The best development teams around the world are working hard to have their games ready to play on Xbox Series X this holiday

• For PC players, we plan to support the community by making all our major releases at launch available with Xbox Game Pass for PC, including Halo Infinite, Wasteland 3, Minecraft Dungeons and of course, Microsoft Flight Simulator.

• We have new updates and titles lined up for Xbox Game Pass for console and PC

• We’re expanding Project xCloud into new countries and on new devices—and later this year Project xCloud and Xbox Game Pass will come together, enabling you and your friends to play together in more ways.

It’s a lot – and that’s saying something in 2020, a year which could be summed up as “a lot.” With all this in mind, we set out to create new touchpoints to celebrate gaming and share what’s next with our global community.
Xbox Wire.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 11:33 AM   #2
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

I'm really excited about the new flight simulator, and the continued expansion/cross platform of game pass.
Old 05-05-2020, 08:43 PM   #3
MadMurdock_0311
Evil Dead

I was already planning to wait, but wasn't sure if I'd be able to restrain myself from buying this on release. But, I'm roping myself into a mortgage, so this console generation is gonna have to wait a few years, which should be enough time for the catalog to mature.
MadMurdock_0311 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
xbox series x