Last post by Chief Smash
Today 05:55 AM
4 Replies, 255 Views

Old 02-25-2020, 01:57 PM   #21
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You misunderstand Chief, I don't care one way or the other, it's a time waster for me, it is however hilarious how easy it is to bunch Nintendo's fans panties up though, ridiculously so. Like I said, what I think about Nintendo shouldn't matter to you, yet some take the bait so fucking hard every time.
Haha, you're playing the "heads I win, tails you lose" game. When you post about Nintendo, you're just kidding and you don't really care. When someone responds, their panties are in a bunch. I get the idea of a forum. To me it's like a party and we're all hanging out with some people hanging out by the keg, others in the kitchen, others outside having a smoke. But after you go outside to the people smoking for like the 10th time that night and tell them that you hate smoking, eventually they're probably going to ask why you keep coming out there. Now I think you know me well enough to know that I like our group here. I don't want you gone or something and of course you're free to express your opinion. But everyone is free to speak theirs back. It doesn't mean that they're trying to shut you up. It just means that they think you're wrong.

As for me, I see all sides here and I'm not trying to be magnanimous. I just have some different tastes I guess. I don't game nearly as much as I used to so I think I only completed two games last year, one of them being Doom (2016) and the other being Zelda: Link's Awakening. I like the stupid dude bro slaughter-fest games and I like the whimsical fantasies. About the only things I don't like are the really generic paint by numbers/designed by diversity committee games/movies/shows/books.
Chief Smash is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
animal crossing