Post something good you...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Yesterday 01:42 PM
95 Replies, 35,015 Views

Old 10-31-2015, 04:18 PM   #1
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff

New Fallout 4 PS4 Screenshots Leaked #Fallout4

GameSpot has the story. Imgur has the goods.

Quote:
New Fallout 4 screenshots from the RPG's PlayStation 4 edition have leaked. Posted on Reddit from an unspecified "presentation," the images show off the game's environments, characters, weapons, Pip-Boy, un-killable dog, and more. Head to Imgur to see them all.

A Bethesda representative told GameSpot that the company has no plans to comment on any Fallout 4 leaked material.

Fallout 4 runs at 1080p/30fps across PS4 and Xbox One. The unconstrained PC edition, meanwhile, is likely to look the best, provided your computer is beefy enough. According to Fallout 4 game director Todd Howard, "graphics matter." However, Fallout 4 is unlikely to be the best-looking game out there.
Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 04:19 PM   #2
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff

A whistle blower from High Command claims the following image is the menu screen in Fallout 4.

Old 10-31-2015, 05:11 PM   #3
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff

Old 10-31-2015, 05:18 PM   #4
brandonjclark
Evil Dead

I'm just not that worried about the graphics in this one. If anything, it shows how long they've been working on it and that it might end up being rather polished. I really hope that's the case.
brandonjclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 05:43 PM   #5
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjclark View Post
I'm just not that worried about the graphics in this one. If anything, it shows how long they've been working on it and that it might end up being rather polished. I really hope that's the case.
I think view distance is big in the Fallout games. You want to be able to see along way while exploring the wasteland. And from what I've seen it will be good in F4.
Old 10-31-2015, 05:54 PM   #6
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjclark View Post
While originally not being blown away by FO4's visuals (I'm still not really) if the world is seamless I can deal with it. If we're going to have lengthy loading times however between traversing from outdoor to indoor interiors however then I can't see why the visuals couldn't have gotten a bit of a bump. Over all it's not a terrible looking game but it's certainly not mind blowing visually in the same regard.

Still looking very forward to it all said and done though.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 06:21 PM   #7
dirtbag
El Matador

Looks like we getbobbleheads back, a taste of the beginning of the war, and the graphics are fine for me (still enjoy New Vegas). I think I'll be trying high luck with low intelligence again - my favorite NV build so far.
dirtbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 07:52 PM   #8
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead

Being retarded gives you the best dialogue in most modern Fallout games.
Old 10-31-2015, 09:22 PM   #9
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead

For the life of my I can't remember what my fallout3 build was. I imagine it was probably pisols and sniper rifles with a high sneak and speed points.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 10:16 PM   #10
wunshot
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emabulator View Post
A whistle blower from High Command claims the following image is the menu screen in Fallout 4.

You just gave me half a boner.
wunshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 10:38 PM   #11
DeadPixel
Evil Dead

My body is ready for many sleepless nights.
DeadPixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:53 AM   #12
Azrael
Evil Dead

I want it, I want it, I want it.....

Cannot wait to get my hands on this. Im going to lose so many hours to this game!
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 09:51 AM   #13
GinRummy
Evil Dead

I never found sneak all that necessary. I usually go with a perception sniper girl the first time, and when I replay it I'll try a strong melee guy. Lockpicking and science will get you into most sealed off places, and picking the right perks to fit your player build can really give you some bonus advantages. I'm getting excited for release day.
GinRummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:46 PM   #14
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinRummy View Post
I never found sneak all that necessary. I usually go with a perception sniper girl the first time, and when I replay it I'll try a strong melee guy. Lockpicking and science will get you into most sealed off places, and picking the right perks to fit your player build can really give you some bonus advantages. I'm getting excited for release day.
What I really like the idea of this time around is your points in Special really seeming to matter more as to what perks that opens up to you. I'm thinking of doing high Charisma and high Intelligence first time through just to gain access to perks like Local Leader in the Charisma tree which will likely help alot with settlements, with enough in Intelligence for perks like Gun nut, Science, Hacker etc. And dump just enough in say Strength for the Armorer perk, and Perception to get lock pick and try to even out the rest. Not really sure if I'll be sniper or just guns in general first time though though. 9 more days, can't wait!
Old 11-01-2015, 02:43 PM   #15
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
What I really like the idea of this time around is your points in Special really seeming to matter more as to what perks that opens up to you. I'm thinking of doing high Charisma and high Intelligence first time through just to gain access to perks like Local Leader in the Charisma tree which will likely help alot with settlements, with enough in Intelligence for perks like Gun nut, Science, Hacker etc. And dump just enough in say Strength for the Armorer perk, and Perception to get lock pick and try to even out the rest. Not really sure if I'll be sniper or just guns in general first time though though. 9 more days, can't wait!
I really liked how intelligence seemed to matter in the past game. In most RPGs there are some categories that simply don't matter in the actual game. They mostly just exist because they either existed in the ruleset that the game is built on, or they are common for the genre and the developers never bothered to actual implement them. I definitely remember at least a few quests that went completely differently due to my characters high intelligence.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:38 PM   #16
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
I really liked how intelligence seemed to matter in the past game. In most RPGs there are some categories that simply don't matter in the actual game. They mostly just exist because they either existed in the ruleset that the game is built on, or they are common for the genre and the developers never bothered to actual implement them. I definitely remember at least a few quests that went completely differently due to my characters high intelligence.
Yeah a higher intelligence opened up more conversation options at least in New Vegas. I don't believe perks really mattered on Special before though. Granted it's been a while since I've played either FO3 or NV so my memory could be hazy.
Old 11-01-2015, 03:51 PM   #17
Skunk
Evil Dead

On the topic of the leaked screens:

-The new minigun model looks legit; like it really "should have" in FO3/NV
-Radroach in Spanish is "Mutaracha;" a play on "cucaracha." Awesome.
Skunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 05:23 AM   #18
Azrael
Evil Dead

Im fairly sure I read that if you play this game enough you can max out all stats and gain all perks. The game is completely open ended and you can achieve it all
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bethesda game studios, bethesda softworks, fallout 4, pc master race