Last post by ElektroDragon
Yesterday 01:52 PM
4 Replies, 448 Views

Old 10-18-2019, 09:46 PM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Widescreen PC Trailer

Polished to perfection.

Experience 4k resolution, uncapped frame rate, and more when you play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on PC. Available exclusively on Battle.Net.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 09:47 PM   #2
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 02:05 AM   #3
Mozgus
Evil Dead

Battle.net huh? How many commie coins does it cost?
Mozgus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 06:28 AM   #4
BadIronTree
Subscriber

https://i.imgur.com/nebsZ4Q.jpg
It's still on my wall

PS:
you need auto resize img on the site :P
Old 10-19-2019, 08:35 AM   #5
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

Old 10-19-2019, 08:37 AM   #6
excalibur1814
Evil Dead

"uncapped frame rate"

?

Why is something that's been his way for years, a bonus? Bit silly.
excalibur1814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 08:38 AM   #7
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

Old 10-19-2019, 09:12 AM   #8
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Trailer looks amazing, but thinking ahead I’m moving my gaming to a 4K TV in the living room, so I can only get this for the PS4 or Xbone. I’m tempted to make this my first Xbone game since I really only have Gears 5 for the system.
Old 10-19-2019, 04:14 PM   #9
Wolfgang
Evil Dead

Anyone know if cross play works for Co-op too or just DM?
Wolfgang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 04:30 PM   #10
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

This looks like another great Chinese hit to add to the Tencent/Blizzard-Activision stable of games!

It seems amazing and if I played CoD games I would feel really, really bad about skipping this one. I think the Glorious Winnie the Poo leader will be OK with it.
vallor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 07:32 AM   #11
Booda
Beam another Blast

Battle Pass that shit!
Booda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 07:34 AM   #12
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

Old 10-20-2019, 10:02 AM   #13
wunshot
Subscriber

I guess I'm the only one here who isn't boycotting CoD because of Hong Kong. You guys are typing these replies on phones and computers made by Chinese wage slaves, while lounging around in clothes professionally made by children. But sure.... Hop on your soap boxes. For an alt right video game website, y'all virtue signal with the best of the left....
wunshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:46 AM   #14
Mozgus
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by wunshot View Post
I guess I'm the only one here who isn't boycotting CoD because of Hong Kong. You guys are typing these replies on phones and computers made by Chinese wage slaves, while lounging around in clothes professionally made by children. But sure.... Hop on your soap boxes. For an alt right video game website, y'all virtue signal with the best of the left....
This is an alt-right site now? And I thought this Hong Kong drama was the one thing both sides were in agreement on. The left is pro-China?
Mozgus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 11:36 AM   #15
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
I said fuck you to activation years ago. I have not bought an Activation or blizzard game in over 5 years.
Old 10-20-2019, 11:42 AM   #16
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozgus View Post
This is an alt-right site now? And I thought this Hong Kong drama was the one thing both sides were in agreement on. The left is pro-China?
Yes this is an alt-right site Everyone who doesn't have absolute hatred for the POTUS is the scourge of this earth and labeled Alt-Right.
Old 10-20-2019, 04:56 PM   #17
RAV
Evil Dead

Quote:
You are confusing the issue. It's not about companies doing any sort of business with China.
It's about Western companies starting to punish their customers into compliance with the demands of the regime.

As for wether you should buy Blizzard/Activision games or not, that's up for you to decide. I'm not going around telling people what to do.
But it is important to at least talk about the issue. Frankly, I don't expect much of it anyway. I don't have much faith in activist movements overall.
Only a very small percentage of people will make their buying habits depend on this issue. So any company complying with the regime in Beijing
will probably lose only a very small amount of customers in the West, while gaining an overwhelming amount of new customers in China.

China has considerably improved its prosperity over the last few decades since opening up to the West for business, as has any other country that did so.
Liberals like to complain about the low wage abuse there (while taking more advantage of it than anyone...), but most people coming from the starving poor villages
of the communist economic regime are actually very thankful for having any job at all in the cities of the Special Economic Zones. However, the wages actually increased greatly in the meantime,
and since more Chinese now have a living standard comparable to the middle class than there are citizens in the USA or Europe, their expectations naturally also increased.
Which is why it actually becomes hard finding Chinese workers willing to work below what we consider minimum wage. So China itself now imports cheap labour migrants from other neighbouring South East Asia countries like Vietnam.

This is what the mega cities of China now look like. Most of them have been built from basically nothing in the last 40 years.
As usual, capitalism has proven the most effective means of eliminating poverty, instead of supposedly causing it. What a Leftist likes to call exploitation is rather the first opportunity these already poor people ever had to pull themselves out of the misery.
The remaining problems China still has, or any other country still has, come from oppressive social policies by a tyrannical regime, or anarchic warlords or crime cartels destabilizing a region.

Last edited by RAV; 10-20-2019 at 08:53 PM..
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:10 PM   #18
ElektroDragon
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozgus View Post
This is an alt-right site now?
Where have you been? The alt-right includes everyone who is not a 1) Democrat 2) Neocon warhawk
Old 10-21-2019, 07:30 AM   #19
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead

Quote:
You had a point then flushed it down the toilet.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 07:35 AM   #20
wunshot
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroDragon View Post
Where have you been? The alt-right includes everyone who is not a 1) Democrat 2) Neocon warhawk
Yeah that was sarcasm. I'm a middle of the road independent, which lumps me right in the alt right as far as most of the left is concerned.

Btw, Rav those are all good points and what you said about China is interesting. People can effectively vote with their wallets, but when it comes to video games, I just don't give a fuck. I'd still buy Cyberpunk 2077 even if it came out that it was fully owned by ISIS. There are thousands of places we could all be taking a stand, and I just see Hong Kong as a non issue. You want freedom from China? Declare Independence and fight for it. America showed you the way (regardless of how far we've fallen since then...).
wunshot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
call of duty, modern warfare