Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Today 08:16 AM
13 Replies, 477 Views
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Today 07:59 AM
7 Replies, 86 Views
It's Sunday: What NFL...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Today 07:57 AM
0 Replies, 1 Views
NieR:Automata Game of...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 07:55 AM
13 Replies, 799 Views
Rockstar Begins Selling...
Last post by Mad Max RW
Today 07:47 AM
33 Replies, 1,146 Views
Assassin's Creed Odyssey...
Last post by Wizzkidd
Today 05:08 AM
2 Replies, 220 Views
Blizzard Begins...
Last post by Azrael
Today 04:45 AM
15 Replies, 1,103 Views
Metro Exodus goes gold,...
Last post by Azrael
Today 04:44 AM
8 Replies, 679 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2018, 05:58 PM   #1
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff
 
Emabulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Garden State
Posts: 31,190
Blog Entries: 58
Gamer's Shopping Guide - January 11 - 17: #Nintendo #PS4 #XboxOne #Nvidia


PC GamesPC Gaming HardwarePlayStation 4Xbox OneNintendoTV and Video
Books
Emabulator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 06:35 PM   #2
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,020
The Foreigner was a fun little film. Not good enough to buy, though. Who the hell buys movies or music any longer? Screw that noise.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 06:37 PM   #3
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff
 
Emabulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Garden State
Posts: 31,190
Blog Entries: 58
Bad week for video card availability. On the positive side there are some good price drops on games and movies. And the GOG sale has some killer deals.
Emabulator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 06:39 PM   #4
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff
 
Emabulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Garden State
Posts: 31,190
Blog Entries: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
The Foreigner was a fun little film. Not good enough to buy, though. Who the hell buys movies or music any longer? Screw that noise.
I buy a ton of music. Support the bands! It's tough to make a living as a musician.
Emabulator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 06:44 PM   #5
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,020
Concerts and streaming are their revenue sources now. Pretty much the only folks buying physical music nowadays are hardcore hobbyists (vinyl!).

Go see a concert. You'll overpay for the pleasure and they'll make a fine amount of money from your patronage!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:32 PM   #6
Emabulator
The Voight-Kampff
 
Emabulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Garden State
Posts: 31,190
Blog Entries: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Concerts and streaming are their revenue sources now. Pretty much the only folks buying physical music nowadays are hardcore hobbyists (vinyl!).

Go see a concert. You'll overpay for the pleasure and they'll make a fine amount of money from your patronage!
I go to a lot of concerts. I even buy the T-shirts! And I take crappy pictures! \m/

















Behemoth is so evil you can't see them in the mirror or get a proper picture.
Emabulator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 01:27 AM   #7
brandonjclark
Subscriber
 
brandonjclark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 10,647
Slayer, hell yeah.

On topic I was surprised to see the FIFTEEN year anniversary of Firefly.

Has it been that long? OMG!
__________________
~B$
Gamertag: legisilverback | Steam Nickname: brandonjclark
...playing Rebel Galaxy
brandonjclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
amazon associates, weekend deals

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:24 AM.