Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Neverwinter Nights:...
Last post by Terran
Today 01:59 PM
13 Replies, 445 Views
Star Wars Battlefront 2...
Last post by Terran
Today 01:54 PM
126 Replies, 4,286 Views
It's Sunday: What NFL...
Last post by Chimpbot
Today 01:34 PM
37 Replies, 1,245 Views
Battlefield 1 Turning...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 01:09 PM
1 Replies, 266 Views
After Battlefront 2, EA...
Last post by Demo_Boy
Today 11:19 AM
7 Replies, 930 Views
Valkyria Chronicles 4...
Last post by DrizziTx
Today 10:59 AM
6 Replies, 409 Views
Justice League Crashes...
Last post by LostToys
Today 10:06 AM
19 Replies, 1,189 Views
Microtransactions in...
Last post by Mad Max RW
Today 09:42 AM
45 Replies, 2,782 Views
» Promotion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2017, 07:57 PM   #321
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,352
The flood gates are open on the guy for one reason and one reason only: He's no longer useful for enough people (money, power, film making prowess and fame-making prowess) for them to put up with it any longer. They'll continue to put up with the pedos and abusers who are still young, powerful, famous, and useful...but he's no longer necessary because he's not very successful nowadays, so his skeletons can be tossed out on the street for all to see.

They're almost all filthy, despicable people. Many of his victims used him as much as he used them. None of them did the courageous thing and went public. Would it be difficult? Sure, that's why it requires character and courage, something in short supply in liberal tinsel town.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:46 PM   #322
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 6,212
At the gym this morning they had CNN on the TV right next to TV with Fox News. Both were talking about the changes Trump was making to Obamacare which I hadn't heard of till this morning.

CNN's banner was something like "Trump Removes Poor People from Health Care Rolls" and I was like WHA?!

Then I looked over at the Fox News TV where the banner read: "Trump Ends Obamacare Bailouts and Subsidies to Health Insurance Companies"

It was such a mind boggling disconnect I had to take a break and zone out and just listen to music for the rest of my cardio.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 11:28 PM   #323
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,352
The Fox headline is the correct one. The courts had already ruled, under Obama even, that the funding in question wasn't in the law and was therefore illegally authorized by the executive branch when funding is a legislative (congressional) function.

Also, fuck CNN. Dipshits.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 09:33 AM   #324
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
All the top dogs in Hollywood need to be in jail. The reason so many actors end up screwed up is because they basically are hookers. Also, Hollywood is rife with pedos. Honestly, nuke the site from orbit. Its nothing but bad news.

It seems he's afraid of going to jail..I just hope he rats out everyone for a reduced sentence.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-ride-LA.html
Be mindful what you wish for:

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 11:37 AM   #325
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,477
OMG Trump's in a picture with Harvey! OMG! Really Phoenix? Trump was a celebrity long before being POTUS. This is the best you got? And you wonder why I call you a low information liberal shill?
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 05:12 PM   #326
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
OMG Trump's in a picture with Harvey! OMG! Really Phoenix? Trump was a celebrity long before being POTUS. This is the best you got? And you wonder why I call you a low information liberal shill?
He absolutely was in showbiz and moved in those circles, yes. I agree with you there.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 11:13 PM   #327
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
He absolutely was in showbiz and moved in those circles, yes. I agree with you there.
No shit. You lefties also like to call him a racist.




But hey he's clearly a racist woman abuser right? Do the world a favor please don't breed.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 06:27 AM   #328
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,133
Now when have I called him that? Heck even when I was discussing that travel ban I don't think race ever came up. You might want to take a step back and think over why this seems to upset you so much. I'm perfectly fine with Weinstein and those he's associated with going to jail, so why aren't you?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 12:05 PM   #329
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
Now when have I called him that? Heck even when I was discussing that travel ban I don't think race ever came up. You might want to take a step back and think over why this seems to upset you so much. I'm perfectly fine with Weinstein and those he's associated with going to jail, so why aren't you?
LOL you implied it plenty of times. And if you think I'm upset, you clearly don't know me at all. To go to jail one needs to commit a crime, are you trying to imply Trump has ever raped women like your buddy Weinstein? Again the left has been trying to impeach Trump since day 1 rather than change their tactics.

I'm actually quite pleased that your ideology continues to double down on identity politics, it'll ensure they never have a majority again.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 02:09 PM   #330
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
LOL you implied it plenty of times. And if you think I'm upset, you clearly don't know me at all. To go to jail one needs to commit a crime, are you trying to imply Trump has ever raped women like your buddy Weinstein? Again the left has been trying to impeach Trump since day 1 rather than change their tactics.

I'm actually quite pleased that your ideology continues to double down on identity politics, it'll ensure they never have a majority again.
Its funny how identity politics is working out great for whites and the right wing. But not so much for non whites.

One reason i think is that the non whites are several small groups that in-fight or are indifferent to each other and the only thing that unifies them is their fight against whitey. Where as whites are more or less one group.


But yeah basically the left is backed into a corner. They have to show who they are to gain supporters but every time they do they move more whites to the right. They are screwed for a very very long time. I cant even see how the democrat party ever recovers. I think they party is dead. At what point do they win any election that isn't a district in a big inner city or a 90% north eastern town?

I just wonder if this was a plan by some one or some group of people. Id love to know if this was a setup.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 02:21 PM   #331
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 6,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
One reason i think is that the non whites are several small groups that in-fight or are indifferent to each other and the only thing that unifies them is their fight against whitey. Where as whites are more or less one group.
Only the winner of the Identity Olympics gets to take on the heavy weight. Right now they're trying to figure out the rankings so they can see who gets their shot at the title fight.

Problem is they can't figure out who is who (literally) so they have to keep shuffling things around and they keep having to fight among themselves to decide the new rankings.

Of course there are plenty of white people trying to help but they're the dumb ones and probably doing more harm then good for the effort. They're the ones that can be counted on to shut up and obey while the rest won't so when the fight comes along the response from the non-domesticated whites is resistance instead of the "yes massa" they've been getting from the cucks.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 02:25 PM   #332
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 6,212
In other news Kaepernick or whatever his name is decided it's time to sue the NFL and the owners for what he feels is blacklisting him for his exercise of free speech.

Has nothing to do with being the #30 of 32 QBs in the league. It's clearly discrimination.

The NFL took fucking MICHAEL VICK back in, one of the most hated players in America, because he could play. They regularly play wife beaters, people accused of the worst behavior imaginable, and even accused murderers at times. But they singled out Colin.

Granted, one COULD surmise they can point to the protests, of which he was a member of, and show a nearly direct correlation to a 30 - 40% drop in viewership but he can't prove that's the reason he isn't signed rather than his significantly shitty stats. Especially since other players, who play mo' gooder, participated in the same protests (and still do), remain employed.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:21 PM   #333
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,352
In other other other news, both CBS and Fox have had their stock and earnings estimates downgraded by ratings agencies due to collapsing NFL ratings.

Seriously, the fucking idiots running the NFL have badly damaged their brand. The players are EMPLOYEES and the 1st Amendment doesn't apply to an employee damaging an Employer's business or representing it in ways the paying employer doesn't wish to pay for; it protects us from the GOVERNMENT sanctioning speech, not private employers. The billionaire owners wanted to show their 'cred' to their players when they're really just gigantic wimps unable or unwilling to deal with rebellious employees who are destroying their business.

Fuck the NFL. Not watching them and finding it liberating not to be bothered with a three how viewing for 12 minutes of action. Let it crash and burn, baby. Crash and burn.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 08:12 AM   #334
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
LOL you implied it plenty of times. And if you think I'm upset, you clearly don't know me at all. To go to jail one needs to commit a crime, are you trying to imply Trump has ever raped women like your buddy Weinstein? Again the left has been trying to impeach Trump since day 1 rather than change their tactics.

I'm actually quite pleased that your ideology continues to double down on identity politics, it'll ensure they never have a majority again.
I'm honestly not sure why you conflate me with Democrats? I've repeatedly let people know I'm not one but people don't seem to think you can disagree with the current administration without rooting for the other guys. Saying I implied stuff and that means I'm calling him something must mean you're some kind of mindreader, mind teaching me that trick?

As for the going to jail bit, that's related to what blackz said specifically, you'd have to take it up with him. The company Trump keeps seems to indicate it, so it'd probably be a good idea to investigate him just as Weinstein was/is.

Also not entirely sure how Weinstein is a buddy of any kind when I specifically said to jail him? I guess I must really be a bad kinda friend.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:42 AM   #335
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
I'm honestly not sure why you conflate me with Democrats? I've repeatedly let people know I'm not one but people don't seem to think you can disagree with the current administration without rooting for the other guys. Saying I implied stuff and that means I'm calling him something must mean you're some kind of mindreader, mind teaching me that trick?

As for the going to jail bit, that's related to what blackz said specifically, you'd have to take it up with him. The company Trump keeps seems to indicate it, so it'd probably be a good idea to investigate him just as Weinstein was/is.

Also not entirely sure how Weinstein is a buddy of any kind when I specifically said to jail him? I guess I must really be a bad kinda friend.
Yeah how dare I call you a democrat, you only spew from the DNC playbook over and over again showing how ignorant and out of touch with reality you are. So because Trump has smoozed with some of hollywood's scumbags, which is let's be honest, the majority of them, he's what? Guilty by association? That's not how it works.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 02:22 PM   #336
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Yeah how dare I call you a democrat, you only spew from the DNC playbook over and over again showing how ignorant and out of touch with reality you are. So because Trump has smoozed with some of hollywood's scumbags, which is let's be honest, the majority of them, he's what? Guilty by association? That's not how it works.
I am neither a fan of the DNC nor have I ever associated with them. You're conflating not being a Trump supporter with being a democrat again and the fact you think that's me using tactics from a playbook instead of just a natural reaction to Trump's mismanagement of the party doesn't speak to my ignorance, if you're looking for a reason.

Considering his deep involvement in showbiz, I don't just think he associated with scumbags. They are basically kin.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 08:41 PM   #337
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
I am neither a fan of the DNC nor have I ever associated with them. You're conflating not being a Trump supporter with being a democrat again and the fact you think that's me using tactics from a playbook instead of just a natural reaction to Trump's mismanagement of the party doesn't speak to my ignorance, if you're looking for a reason.

Considering his deep involvement in showbiz, I don't just think he associated with scumbags. They are basically kin.
If someone consistently supports progressive views what would you call them? Why are liberals so afraid of admitting what they are?
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 01:41 AM   #338
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
If someone consistently supports progressive views what would you call them? Why are liberals so afraid of admitting what they are?
Well, first off, liberal and progressive is not necessarily the same thing. I know, that sounds pedantic, but they have rather different views on a number of things that essentially makes them rivals, not allies ( as seen in the last election).

Secondly, again, you're conflating views with non-support of Trump. We've had a couple of discussions on this board, but that generally isn't enough to get a good idea of what someone's political views are in full unless they themselves lay those out (unlike how you could infer it by looking at voting history, or a year or two of political statements). For which reason I will re-iterate: I am not a Democrat.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 10:55 AM   #339
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 6,212
When I watch and hear things I try to find rebuttals for them. Remember, I was once a relatively socialist and even progressive dude and I still see a lot of good in some of their platform.

Anyway, I've been watching lot of John Stossel and PragerU on YouTube lately. Stossel has a presentation style and is straightforward while 90% of Prager make so much sense it is hard to find any way to counter their arguments.

There are some things I disagree with still, like how both hammer on how spending on disability has tripled in the last 30 years without mentioning how much more expensive surviving has become in most of the US in the last 30 years.

They also are still mired in the idea absent government charitable organizations would take up the slack in the social safety net which is dishonest thinking. It would take generations for the network of charity (which wasn't significant to begin with) to become reestablished to pre-1930s level in the western world. And society would actually regress quite a bit in freedoms.

Still, they make a lot of sense and I don't understand how people can simply dismiss such common sense and throw fits when they come to towns or deplatform them or try to get their videos demonetized.

As for Hollywood, it's amazing the amount of drama they are putting into even this. All the grandstanding, martyrdom, acting shocked and ashamed. Trying to distance themselves with self-righteous statements while also trying to be as close to it as possible without being stained by the bloody ink in the papers; like all the people saying "Yeah, we KNEW. EVERYONE knew." THEN WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE you filthy greedy accomplices to rape. Others are around still trying to ride the coattails for a few minutes of extra notoriety.

"Despite no one asking for his or her commentary some has-been had this to say: 'this is tragic, I can't believe this happened! We need to sort ourselves out' before fainting and being carried away. Obviously this person still feels they are relevant as part of the TV and Movie industry by using the word 'we' in reference to their brief career as a hand model for fingernail polish."
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 01:09 PM   #340
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
Well, first off, liberal and progressive is not necessarily the same thing. I know, that sounds pedantic, but they have rather different views on a number of things that essentially makes them rivals, not allies ( as seen in the last election).

Secondly, again, you're conflating views with non-support of Trump. We've had a couple of discussions on this board, but that generally isn't enough to get a good idea of what someone's political views are in full unless they themselves lay those out (unlike how you could infer it by looking at voting history, or a year or two of political statements). For which reason I will re-iterate: I am not a Democrat.
Progressive and Liberal ARE the same. They high jacked the term liberal and perverted it into what it is now. Again if someone consistently spews shit right out of the DNC playbook and is dishonest, remember when you said America would die without multiculturalism? And that it was GOOD for America?

Those are progressive globalists view points. You're no fucking conservative or libertarian, just own it. Be brave, granted I know it against you limp wristed cucked nature but own what you are.
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:00 PM.