Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Microtransactions in...
Last post by Mozain
Yesterday 10:36 PM
10 Replies, 937 Views
Justice League
Last post by Terran
Yesterday 08:22 PM
40 Replies, 1,293 Views
Star Wars Battlefront 2...
Last post by SpectralThundr
Yesterday 06:56 PM
46 Replies, 2,139 Views
Path of Exile: War for...
Last post by Terran
Yesterday 05:15 PM
8 Replies, 948 Views
The Rock teams up with a...
Last post by Karai Pantsu
Yesterday 04:16 PM
16 Replies, 1,248 Views
Weekend Headbanger -...
Last post by BeardedSonOfNel
Yesterday 02:34 PM
10 Replies, 586 Views
Family Funeral
Last post by eth3rton
Yesterday 01:59 PM
13 Replies, 660 Views
WING COMMANDER Series -...
Last post by Lutheran
Yesterday 01:50 PM
10 Replies, 843 Views
» Promotion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2017, 02:25 PM   #21
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
I have a hard time believing this guy brought all those guns in with zero lobby footage of it, never mind all the other eyebrow raising on this particular incident. and managed to shoot that many people alone. Odds are this was a CIA type of deal and the "shooter" was dead before a shot was ever fired.
How long did he have the room and how long do they keep video? Also, while the MSM keeps what I think is purposely conflating the numbers, the number of those injured does not mean shot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 02:49 PM   #22
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,491
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 03:30 PM   #23
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
I agree that the only way to ensure such a thing doesn't happen is via legislation, however that doesn't change the fact that the ATF has already been seen acting without the passing of a law to conclude something they deemed legal to be illegal and vice versa.
This describes virtually every law and regulation on the books. There's no solution for this ultimately, unless we adjudicate every single regulation and law all the way to SCOTUS, because different political approaches lead to different interpretations.

Quote:
I was talking about the laws passed that are cited in the comic.
Your comic is disingenuous and begins from a faulty presupposition. It's indisputable that personal firearms ownership across the US is easier, less regulated, and freer today than a decade or two ago. That's due directly to Republican legislators and conservative judges. That's a HUGE difference between the parties.

Quote:
Was the only reason to elect Rs over Ds to slow the damage, or was it in hopes of actually making some sort of changes?
I have no idea and I don't really care. I'm immensely happy with a conservative SCOTUS (and maybe more!), a hundred or more conservative federal judicial appointments on the way/in process, regulations eliminated at a faster pace than under Reagan, immigration laws enforced and the like. The ACA failure is on Congress, because Republicans are liars with no spine, and tax reform is a 'wait and see.'


Quote:
have the 2A rights of Americans expanded over the last few decades? No.
Incorrect. 2A rights are firmer now than a decade or two ago, through SCOTUS decisions and legislation nationwide. It's a GREAT time to be a gun owner. Absolutely unparalleled in our entire lifetimes.

Quote:
That range linked is also in the Democratic People's Republic of Maryland by the way.
Well, that's interesting. Your cake comic needs further alteration. You have a lot more pieces hiding there than the author wants to admit.


Quote:
I think this boils down to what I think amounts to differing views of the 2A.
I don't think so, because 2A rights have never been as secure as they are now. Not in our entire lifetime.

Quote:
I'm not an NRA member for a reason. Further restricting of firearms for private ownership is further taking of the cake.
Except some of that cake was never taken apparently. I'm not a member of the NRA either, but their presence makes it more difficult to encroach on the 2A.

Quote:
While I agree that the NRA, by virtue of being the biggest groups, is the main point of pressure, I'm not sure it'll continue that way.
They're it for now. NARAL and PP are it for abortion too. I don't see any of them being replaced in their advocacy.

Quote:
He reportedly fired for 9-11 minutes, not 72. Do you feel that ARs enabled this, magazines with a greater than 10 round capacity also enabled this? Would you suggest we ban those as well for politics points, which will probably not count for anything?
From his first shots to his death it was approximately 72 minutes. That's a fact. He didn't fire for 9-11 minutes at the start and then just watch. Nor did he fire nearly full auto the whole 72 minutes. Indisputably, firing faster allowed him to fire...faster. More bullets at more people.

We'll see what happens. As a gun rights supporter, I can truly say I do not care if bump stocks disappear. I believe most folks who care about gun rights feel similarly, which is why the NRA isn't going to 'war' on it.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 09:35 PM   #24
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,442
It's also amazing how this "ban bump stocks" legislation was ready to go almost instantly. I generally don't buy into the tin foil hat type of conspiracy shit but this one just screams out "Hey I'm a false flag attack!" so fucking blatantly it's not even funny.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 04:05 PM   #25
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
It's also amazing how this "ban bump stocks" legislation was ready to go almost instantly. I generally don't buy into the tin foil hat type of conspiracy shit but this one just screams out "Hey I'm a false flag attack!" so fucking blatantly it's not even funny.
It really doesn't take a long time to write up legislation, especially if you are doing it and expecting much less than a full voting turnout. There's no reason to suspect conspiracy here at all and you should go with your former stance here of not believing in those kinds of theories.

Heck depending on if you care if the law could be misinterpreted or not, a piece of legislation doesn't have to take longer than an hour to get into play, though the actual voting process might tie it down for a few weeks as people try and figure out what you actually wrote or send it back asking for a re-write.

I've no idea why people think this is a false flag though, but then again I've seen a number of attacks called out as such for no other reason than it fit people's politics to want to believe it was.

As for bringing a lot of guns into a hotel room, easily explained. Most people don't have their luggage checked when they enter a hotel and he could just make multiple trips over a day or even an hour and if it is busy enough most people wouldn't bat an eye at lots of luggage moving around. That's just what happens at hotels.

Heck bringing several loads of luggage wouldn't raise any eyebrows at most hotels anyway.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 05:05 PM   #26
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
It really doesn't take a long time to write up legislation, especially if you are doing it and expecting much less than a full voting turnout. There's no reason to suspect conspiracy here at all and you should go with your former stance here of not believing in those kinds of theories.

Heck depending on if you care if the law could be misinterpreted or not, a piece of legislation doesn't have to take longer than an hour to get into play, though the actual voting process might tie it down for a few weeks as people try and figure out what you actually wrote or send it back asking for a re-write.

I've no idea why people think this is a false flag though, but then again I've seen a number of attacks called out as such for no other reason than it fit people's politics to want to believe it was.

As for bringing a lot of guns into a hotel room, easily explained. Most people don't have their luggage checked when they enter a hotel and he could just make multiple trips over a day or even an hour and if it is busy enough most people wouldn't bat an eye at lots of luggage moving around. That's just what happens at hotels.

Heck bringing several loads of luggage wouldn't raise any eyebrows at most hotels anyway.
Cameras would have caught lugging up that much equipment. Never mind the lack of motive and the brother keeps changing his story. There is plenty of footage on youtube that suggests multiple shooters. But if one is only getting their news from CNN or MSNBC, it's not at all shocking that you have no reason to question. Keep eating up what the MSM feeds you. Continue to be an ignorant low information liberal moron.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 09:36 PM   #27
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,177
Didn't it sound like a hand crank? The fire rate seemed to modulate at times as he was shooting. Those reports were far to thumpy to be a AR or AK right? Im thinking an LMG of some sort with a hand crank. Or are LMG's able to do full auto out of the box? The bump stock angle is just so they can lobby against them imo.

And did yall see the video of the single shots that happened a few seconds before the auto fire. They sounded like they were from smaller caliber weapons.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:29 PM   #28
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Didn't it sound like a hand crank? The fire rate seemed to modulate at times as he was shooting. Those reports were far to thumpy to be a AR or AK right? Im thinking an LMG of some sort with a hand crank. Or are LMG's able to do full auto out of the box? The bump stock angle is just so they can lobby against them imo.

And did yall see the video of the single shots that happened a few seconds before the auto fire. They sounded like they were from smaller caliber weapons.
Which is why I believe multiple shooters were involved. Hell again I wouldn't be at all shocked if the guy was dead before a single shot was fired at the crowd. Then you have this interesting little tidbit here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAL-o5lIaxQ

Would witnesses who were there just make that shit up? I highly doubt it. There's too many red flags on this case.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 03:07 AM   #29
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Cameras would have caught lugging up that much equipment. Never mind the lack of motive and the brother keeps changing his story. There is plenty of footage on youtube that suggests multiple shooters. But if one is only getting their news from CNN or MSNBC, it's not at all shocking that you have no reason to question. Keep eating up what the MSM feeds you. Continue to be an ignorant low information liberal moron.
Why would cameras catch it? Guns that haven't been assembled don't take that much space. Nor does boxes of ammo. Nor are cameras going to catch every single thing every single day most of the time. Especially since this is Vegas.

Why does a lack of motive even matter? Either they haven't found a motive yet, or he was just insane and didn't have one other than one he made up in his own mind. There's no need to invent a massive conspiracy here just to feed into paranoia. It isn't healthy dude.

The only people screaming conspiracy here are Infowars people, even to the point Alex Jones had to make up getting info on a conspiracy live on air when people suggested to him this was just a lone madman.

Maybe he did have help. Maybe someone helped him with setup. But there is no evidence whatsoever of that nor is there any signs of a vast conspiracy by a governmental agency or affiliated group. This is "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" all over again back from when people thought Bush or Cheney ordered planes to fly into the WTC. As in a bunch of people either making stuff up wholesale or asking questions and trying to answer them with conspiracies when those questions have much simpler answers.

As for the NRA thing mentioned by others, considering the NRA simultaneously asked for removal of regulation on open carry in the same breath they asked for a ban on bump stocks (while making sure all bump stocks corps have are sold out en masse) they are in no way hindering gun ownership. Gun corps are making bank on fears of legislation while simultaneously having the NRA push for more advertising opportunities. That's not a conspiracy either. It is shitty behavior, but not a conspiracy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 12:12 PM   #30
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
Why would cameras catch it? Guns that haven't been assembled don't take that much space. Nor does boxes of ammo. Nor are cameras going to catch every single thing every single day most of the time. Especially since this is Vegas.

Why does a lack of motive even matter? Either they haven't found a motive yet, or he was just insane and didn't have one other than one he made up in his own mind. There's no need to invent a massive conspiracy here just to feed into paranoia. It isn't healthy dude.

The only people screaming conspiracy here are Infowars people, even to the point Alex Jones had to make up getting info on a conspiracy live on air when people suggested to him this was just a lone madman.

Maybe he did have help. Maybe someone helped him with setup. But there is no evidence whatsoever of that nor is there any signs of a vast conspiracy by a governmental agency or affiliated group. This is "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" all over again back from when people thought Bush or Cheney ordered planes to fly into the WTC. As in a bunch of people either making stuff up wholesale or asking questions and trying to answer them with conspiracies when those questions have much simpler answers.

As for the NRA thing mentioned by others, considering the NRA simultaneously asked for removal of regulation on open carry in the same breath they asked for a ban on bump stocks (while making sure all bump stocks corps have are sold out en masse) they are in no way hindering gun ownership. Gun corps are making bank on fears of legislation while simultaneously having the NRA push for more advertising opportunities. That's not a conspiracy either. It is shitty behavior, but not a conspiracy.
Do you know how many guns were found in the room? Do you even know any facts on this case or are you simply content with a spoon fed often false narrative? You truly come off as so completely naive that if a guy were raping your mother in front of you and said "It's ok!" you'd go oh ok! It's frightening how clueless you come off as on a regular basis. Perhaps you should let the adults talk politics ok?
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 02:36 PM   #31
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Do you know how many guns were found in the room? Do you even know any facts on this case or are you simply content with a spoon fed often false narrative? You truly come off as so completely naive that if a guy were raping your mother in front of you and said "It's ok!" you'd go oh ok! It's frightening how clueless you come off as on a regular basis. Perhaps you should let the adults talk politics ok?
It is quite possible you are over-reacting and it may be a good idea to take a few deep breaths here. I'm not really seeing any arguments here other than you want me to agree with your stance because...?

As I recall, almost 50 guns, some of them handguns and some of them rifles, were found in his hotel room. Perfectly plausible if you've got even just a day and some expansive luggage. Heck if you packed things neatly you'd barely need an hour.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 03:08 PM   #32
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
It is quite possible you are over-reacting and it may be a good idea to take a few deep breaths here. I'm not really seeing any arguments here other than you want me to agree with your stance because...?

As I recall, almost 50 guns, some of them handguns and some of them rifles, were found in his hotel room. Perfectly plausible if you've got even just a day and some expansive luggage. Heck if you packed things neatly you'd barely need an hour.
And you truly don't see 50 guns being in the room to begin with as alarming? Good God.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:58 PM   #33
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Which is why I believe multiple shooters were involved. Hell again I wouldn't be at all shocked if the guy was dead before a single shot was fired at the crowd. Then you have this interesting little tidbit here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAL-o5lIaxQ

Would witnesses who were there just make that shit up? I highly doubt it. There's too many red flags on this case.
If we take that as truth then it might have been some sort of Mexican gang retaliation. There are some very organized gangs in Mexico. Maybe Trump is putting the screws to them. Remember all the trash talk before the election between trump and the that ganglord that was locked up...

And if Paddock is a gun runner as is rumored he would have ties to them. However the room he picked was for sure intentional. Hell maybe they teamed up because they were already caught for something. Shit is weird.


And the number of guns he had doesn't matter.....
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 07:43 AM   #34
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
And you truly don't see 50 guns being in the room to begin with as alarming? Good God.
Alarming? I don't think that has anything to do with what I was saying. I said it wasn't going to raise any eyebrows, or in other words, if he packed his bags well enough there really isn't any way most people could figure out he was bringing an arsenal up to his room. Or in other words, there most likely wasn't a conspiracy to let him get his guns to where he needed them to be.

As long as there isn't anyone going through your luggage as you check in there is no real reason people would be able to figure out what was going on unless the bags broke or he accidentally opened them during transit. Heavy luggage isn't suspicious when entering a hotel. If it was most people would have luggage checks done in them like you have in airports.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:44 PM   #35
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
Alarming? I don't think that has anything to do with what I was saying. I said it wasn't going to raise any eyebrows, or in other words, if he packed his bags well enough there really isn't any way most people could figure out he was bringing an arsenal up to his room. Or in other words, there most likely wasn't a conspiracy to let him get his guns to where he needed them to be.

As long as there isn't anyone going through your luggage as you check in there is no real reason people would be able to figure out what was going on unless the bags broke or he accidentally opened them during transit. Heavy luggage isn't suspicious when entering a hotel. If it was most people would have luggage checks done in them like you have in airports.
You're not getting it. These hotels have hundreds of cameras yet there's zero footage of him lugging all that equipment up, never mind that he had like 50 guns, it sounds more like a illegal gun sale gone wrong, also never mind the majority of the footage of the incident appears and sounds like more than one shooter.

There are too many factors in this case that simply do NOT add up, and rather than question, idiots like yourself are more than happy to drink up whatever the MSM tells you, when we already know the majority of the MSM is heavily biased and creating literal fake news stories daily. That none of this prompts you to question what you're told really isn't all that surprising, you've proven time and time again you're a progressive idiot so it's really just par for the course at this point.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:19 AM   #36
Phoenix1985
Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You're not getting it. These hotels have hundreds of cameras yet there's zero footage of him lugging all that equipment up, never mind that he had like 50 guns, it sounds more like a illegal gun sale gone wrong, also never mind the majority of the footage of the incident appears and sounds like more than one shooter.

There are too many factors in this case that simply do NOT add up, and rather than question, idiots like yourself are more than happy to drink up whatever the MSM tells you, when we already know the majority of the MSM is heavily biased and creating literal fake news stories daily. That none of this prompts you to question what you're told really isn't all that surprising, you've proven time and time again you're a progressive idiot so it's really just par for the course at this point.
I must not be getting it because there aren't as many cameras as you think, he had been there for several days setting up and having seen and heard the footage I'm not seeing the several shooters thing. The latter part may be up in the air ('cause hey, what does it matter if he had help unless it was from a very organized source?) and not really a point of contention for me.

I'm just not seeing where a conspiracy of any sort comes into play here and the data we have so far doesn't really support the idea of one at all.

Like, even if every single thing you said was true and the official picture was shaky (which so far it really isn't), what does that prove exactly? That reporters are bad at their job? You're making a very long leap from "I don't quite believe this official story" to "There's a massive conspiracy to conceal something I'm freaking out about".
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBlitzkrieg View Post
Also, Telltale signed with xbox, with fear that if they released Jurassic Park on the PS3, the dinosaurs would get loose.
Phoenix1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 11:33 AM   #37
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
I must not be getting it because there aren't as many cameras as you think, he had been there for several days setting up and having seen and heard the footage I'm not seeing the several shooters thing. The latter part may be up in the air ('cause hey, what does it matter if he had help unless it was from a very organized source?) and not really a point of contention for me.

I'm just not seeing where a conspiracy of any sort comes into play here and the data we have so far doesn't really support the idea of one at all.

Like, even if every single thing you said was true and the official picture was shaky (which so far it really isn't), what does that prove exactly? That reporters are bad at their job? You're making a very long leap from "I don't quite believe this official story" to "There's a massive conspiracy to conceal something I'm freaking out about".
So basically you're an idiot. Thanks again for reiterating that fact.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 06:50 AM   #38
Kreigmstr
Evil Dead
 
Kreigmstr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sunny, FL
Posts: 1,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1985 View Post
Why would cameras catch it? Guns that haven't been assembled don't take that much space. Nor does boxes of ammo. Nor are cameras going to catch every single thing every single day most of the time. Especially since this is Vegas.

Why does a lack of motive even matter? Either they haven't found a motive yet, or he was just insane and didn't have one other than one he made up in his own mind. There's no need to invent a massive conspiracy here just to feed into paranoia. It isn't healthy dude.

The only people screaming conspiracy here are Infowars people, even to the point Alex Jones had to make up getting info on a conspiracy live on air when people suggested to him this was just a lone madman.

Maybe he did have help. Maybe someone helped him with setup. But there is no evidence whatsoever of that nor is there any signs of a vast conspiracy by a governmental agency or affiliated group. This is "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" all over again back from when people thought Bush or Cheney ordered planes to fly into the WTC. As in a bunch of people either making stuff up wholesale or asking questions and trying to answer them with conspiracies when those questions have much simpler answers.

As for the NRA thing mentioned by others, considering the NRA simultaneously asked for removal of regulation on open carry in the same breath they asked for a ban on bump stocks (while making sure all bump stocks corps have are sold out en masse) they are in no way hindering gun ownership. Gun corps are making bank on fears of legislation while simultaneously having the NRA push for more advertising opportunities. That's not a conspiracy either. It is shitty behavior, but not a conspiracy.
https://www.networkworld.com/article...-security.html


Quote:
A casino like the Bellagio probably has 2,000 cameras connected to 50 monitors, with just a few people watching live surveillance, Jonas said. But the information is there to be scrutinized when casinos notice players winning unusually large amounts of money.
Quote:
“If you show up and don’t tell them who you are, and play at one table and then move to another, and then move to an entirely different area of the casino … [and then] you go to your room and change and come back, they’re obligated to try to track you through all of that,” he said
Quote:
Casinos face legal and financial risk if they let the wrong people play. People with gambling addictions can place themselves on exclusionary lists, and can actually sue casinos if they are allowed to place bets, Jonas said.

An additional list maintained online by the Nevada Gaming Commission shows a few dozen criminals who have cheated casinos and must be prevented from gambling.

“If a casino gets caught transacting with these people, they could lose their gaming license or be heavily fined, no matter how hard they tried to spot them,” Jonas said.
Quote:
One system Jonas developed for casinos more than a decade ago uses facial recognition technology to quickly compare suspected cheaters with mug shots and uncover fake identities.
Casino's have a video system designed for forensic analysis when they notice trends. But there is no video of the guy carrying in any suit cases?
__________________
Gamertag: Kreigmstr
Kreigmstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:55 AM   #39
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,442
You only have tons of eyewitnesses who obviously were on scene during the incident claiming multiple shooters, but no lets just keep saying it was this one guy. All to pass some gun stock legislation was was ready to go before a single body was cold. Yep trust that government Goys!
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 11:38 AM   #40
PacerDawn
Choadwanger
 
PacerDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,662
There are quite a few interesting facts regarding the shooting. It's actually quite unnerving.



While I think he was the only shooter, I am not against people who investigate whether that is true or not. And I agree that some of the facts are questionable. Conspiracy theories are usually just that, but sometimes they do uncover a bit of truth from time to time.
__________________
The last time someone slipped viagra in my drink, I found out the hard way.
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:33 AM.