PC RPG Divinity:...
Last post by DeadPixel
Today 06:57 AM
6 Replies, 718 Views
» Promotion

Old 12-15-2016, 09:03 PM   #21
Kawika
Lord

Hey Evil, I want to talk with you about your stuff. I'm sure you have my contact email or pm me. I am looking to get some more consoles in my collection.
Kawika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 09:07 PM   #22
Kawika
Lord

What games do you have?
Kawika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 09:43 PM   #23
alienchild
Subscriber

Debug kit worth: http://assemblergames.com/l/threads/...t-value.61398/ They used to go for up to $300 but the market is small and got quickly saturated (just like Playstation 2/3 debug units have gone down in price now).

I would be interested in buying any preview/review/debug/prototype discs you have though, Xbox or any other console for that matter. PM if interested
alienchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:31 AM   #24
Rommel
International Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaATR View Post
It's a weird feeling when you realize 99.9% of people don't give a crap about things you've taken care of/felt had at least some value for years and years.
Don't live your life based on the thoughts of others. It's what you care about that matters.

Also, fuck you.
drive into the daughter's womb proper, fill the uterus with the dick snot
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwyluie View Post
Rommel gave the right answer
*Not in context
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 06:48 AM   #25
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienchild View Post
Debug kit worth: http://assemblergames.com/l/threads/...t-value.61398/ They used to go for up to $300 but the market is small and got quickly saturated (just like Playstation 2/3 debug units have gone down in price now).

I would be interested in buying any preview/review/debug/prototype discs you have though, Xbox or any other console for that matter. PM if interested
I have a bunch for PC games, but not for console games. I just threw out a huge stack of them yesterday too. If that is something you want let me know.
Old 12-16-2016, 06:53 AM   #26
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaDangerous View Post
Sooo not interested in selling locally then?
I would have jumped at the chance to help you out and meet an EvAv reader, but I'm starting a new job and I'll be working like 6 days a week for the next six months.

I wasn't ignoring you, I gave it some thought, I just don't think I can make it work out right now. It's easy enough for me to just drop things in the drop slot at the post office a block away, but arranging a whole meet up will be tough for a while.
Old 12-16-2016, 10:24 AM   #27
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

This is the sticker on the bottom of the black Bradygames Debug unit. I'm pretty sure this is just a regular console that Bradygames modded with a chip and installed the debug software on the hard drive so they would have extra units to sent out to reviewers.

You can see the corner of the sticker peeled up to access the screw, but since I took it apart one time I can't remember if it was like that when I got it or if I did it.

I never got it far enough apart to tell if there was a mod chip installed because I wasn't sure I could get it back together again.
Old 12-16-2016, 12:20 PM   #28
MechaDangerous
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
I would have jumped at the chance to help you out and meet an EvAv reader, but I'm starting a new job and I'll be working like 6 days a week for the next six months.

I wasn't ignoring you, I gave it some thought, I just don't think I can make it work out right now. It's easy enough for me to just drop things in the drop slot at the post office a block away, but arranging a whole meet up will be tough for a while.
No problem. How much are you wanting for all your dreamcast stuff?
MechaDangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 12:49 PM   #29
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaDangerous View Post
No problem. How much are you wanting for all your dreamcast stuff?
Probably $100 for all the hardware. Shipping is easy enough for the main system, it's that darn mouse & keyboard that is a pain in the butt.
Old 12-16-2016, 01:46 PM   #30
alienchild
Subscriber

Sent PM. Just remember to check ebay for Resi/Dino Crisis prices. Some Dreamcast games are worth a lot.
Old 12-16-2016, 01:47 PM   #31
alienchild
Subscriber

Also; holy shit I've been a member here since 2005. Didn't you redo the website in 2005? I think I had to re-register then.
Old 12-16-2016, 02:09 PM   #32
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Fun little promo item. This is a gel candle for the game Nocturne. It was a Resident Evil style horror game published by Gathering of Developers. The gel was shifting to one side in a box of stuff so I pulled it out and burned it to get the gel melted back to the center.
Old 12-17-2016, 07:59 AM   #33
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienchild View Post
Also; holy shit I've been a member here since 2005. Didn't you redo the website in 2005? I think I had to re-register then.
Yea, we were using totally different software before that so when we switched over we had to make everyone register again. There wasn't any way to save the old registrations. The site itself has been up since 1998 I think.
Old 12-17-2016, 10:09 AM   #34
alienchild
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
I remember that game very well. It has a great cheesy story, awesome atmosphere and good action. It also had a weird first person mode (hard to explain). One of the characters in the game later got a game series of her own; BloodRayne, although in Nocturne she is called something else. Svetlana perhaps, can't quite remember. Terminal Reality also made another series with the same engine based on the Blair Witch games that were supposed to be a trilogy but only released two games. Never tried those though. Cool piece of history, that candle there.

Also Evil, please check your PM