14 Replies, 734 Views

Old Today, 04:26 PM   #2701
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Holy shit, actual voter fraud.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/80742...ntly-illegally

Also did you ever stop to think that democrats receive late votes because the democratic counties have way higher populations, which makes counting votes a much larger task....
Actual election stealing voter fraud, in multiple states, it's amazing how dead and illegals are voting for democrats and only democrats. But hey par for the course right Eats? Yeah they have such higher populations that they need to bring in more votes in Enterprise rental trucks from off site!
SpectralThundr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:44 PM   #2702
Eats
Developer

In all seriousness, it seems like it would be super hard to commit voter fraud on a large enough scale to matter unless it was with down ballot candidates in small counties so you could meaningfully manipulate the vote.

You would need to compromise a USPS employee to bring you tons of ballots, but I doubt any one employee would have access to enough to matter, and if they did the ballots would be extremely suspicious because he is delivering like 50k+ ballots to a small geographic area, so we are really talking about a large conspiracy within the USPS of 10+ employees at least. Also the larger the scale of your fraud the more likely it is that these voters might show up at the poll place for real and cast a provisional ballot which would expose your fraud. So it would maybe be better if these voters were dead, but that in itself is extremely suspicious and would probably be discovered. Since voter turnout was over 40% if you did this with even 1000 real voters a lot of them would show up at a poll place and expose your fraud. I'm not sure how you would do this unless you could do analysis on past voting records to identify unlikely voters and then also move their addresses around, which also would be suspicious if anyone looked at it. Also you would need to be certain they wouldn't show up to about 99.9999% accuracy because you are using so many ballots. Otherwise they could show up and report someone falsely moving their address. Obviously an accuracy rate like that is impossible to achieve.

Even if you were able to collect all of the ballots in a way where you wouldn't get caught which would be pretty difficult, you then would need a small army to fill out tens of thousands of ballots, mail them from hundreds of different locations, and also try to match signature cards. This is a pretty large scale fraud that would require probably hundreds of people, and also involve compromising multiple high ranking government officials both federal and local. Also everyone involved is willing to risk serious jail time for benefits that are extremely marginal for the participants.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:50 PM   #2703
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
democrats receive late votes because...
...it takes a while to get the dead to the polls.
...illegals often aren't fluent in English and need translation assistance.
...felons have to drop their illegal weapons off at home before heading out to vote Dem.
...you're a degenerate scum.
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:56 PM   #2704
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Actual election stealing voter fraud, in multiple states, it's amazing how dead and illegals are voting for democrats and only democrats. But hey par for the course right Eats? Yeah they have such higher populations that they need to bring in more votes in Enterprise rental trucks from off site!
Show me examples of dead and illegals actually voting. Not being registered. Actually voting. If this is real we should be able to catch at least 0.5% of them which needs to be thousands of actual votes.

You can't because this doesn't exist or is such a small problem that it doesn't matter.
Old Today, 05:28 PM   #2705
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Show me examples of dead and illegals actually voting. Not being registered. Actually voting. If this is real we should be able to catch at least 0.5% of them which needs to be thousands of actual votes.

You can't because this doesn't exist or is such a small problem that it doesn't matter.
There's plenty of them, you'd rather just keep your head in the sand because you're good obedient little marxist shitbag. You have an election that was won in Florida and Arizona and apparently New Mexico as well that were clear republican wins, that is until magically thousands of votes for democrats showed up.
Old Today, 05:49 PM   #2706
Eats
Developer

Quote:
There's plenty of them, you'd rather just keep your head in the sand because you're good obedient little marxist shitbag. You have an election that was won in Florida and Arizona and apparently New Mexico as well that were clear republican wins, that is until magically thousands of votes for democrats showed up.
If there are plenty then you should have no problem citing the cases, preferably from real websites about thousands of cases of voter fraud. You can't though, and I'm not sure if you are unable to parse real news from unsupported blog posts or you just don't want to.

There is nothing to support what you are saying in Arizona.
Old Today, 06:37 PM   #2707
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
If there are plenty then you should have no problem citing the cases, preferably from real websites about thousands of cases of voter fraud. You can't though, and I'm not sure if you are unable to parse real news from unsupported blog posts or you just don't want to.

Do you get all your news from CNN and are that daft? good God you're such an intellectually dishonest piece of shit. Pay attention to the real world you useful idiot. Did you pay any attention to any of these midterms at all?
Old Today, 07:16 PM   #2708
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:

No Eats of course their isn't. https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/v...5103035156199/
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ud/1942637002/

I can hear it now "but breitbart wah wah wah" Still a more legitimate news source than CNN or MSNBC, and that's just one link, if you're too much of a partisan hack and too lazy to go outside your liberal echo chamber it's no wonder you seem so fucking clueless as to anything the rest of the world is talking about.

That took me less than a minute of searching. But of course Eats theres no proof, just like all the people who have mentioned they've seen polling places allowing non citizens to vote, they're just liars of course. We need voter id laws, no ID proving you're a citizen? Sorry you can't fucking vote.

Why worry about Russians? We have Broward County Florida officials.
Old Today, 07:54 PM   #2709
Eats
Developer

Quote:
No Eats of course their isn't. https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/v...5103035156199/
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ud/1942637002/

I can hear it now "but breitbart wah wah wah" Still a more legitimate news source than CNN or MSNBC, and that's just one link, if you're too much of a partisan hack and too lazy to go outside your liberal echo chamber it's no wonder you seem so fucking clueless as to anything the rest of the world is talking about.

That took me less than a minute of searching. But of course Eats theres no proof, just like all the people who have mentioned they've seen polling places allowing non citizens to vote, they're just liars of course. We need voter id laws, no ID proving you're a citizen? Sorry you can't fucking vote.

Why worry about Russians? We have Broward County Florida officials.
It took you 10 minutes to find fake information that justifies what you want to be the truth. Breitbart isn't a good source and this is a perfect example of why. This is intentionally misleading.

Arizona allows mail in ballots to be postmarked(ie sent) on the day of the election. Then if the signature doesn't match up they contact the voter to confirm that it is a legitimate vote from a real citizen. That is why it has taken so long to count the votes. Making sure all legitimate votes are counted isn't fraud.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ariz...ry?id=58929430

So if Breitbart is legitimate then how did it leave out all of that very relevant information? Maybe because it isn't a legitimate news site and is extremely slanted to the right. If you want a news site that gives right wing news I recommend drudge report, or even foxnews.com

Those sites aren't great but at least the news they report is closer to reality. Also thehill.com is pretty good, but it has some left slant.
Old Today, 08:24 PM   #2710
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
If you want a news site that gives right wing news I recommend drudge report
Drudge doesn't do news of its own (except in exceptionally rare cases), it simply aggregates links to news; it's a giant page of news links to other sites. Recommending Drudge as legitimate (which it is) would be recommending any of the links there as legitimate.

That would include Breitbart, moron.
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:32 PM   #2711
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Drudge doesn't do news of its own (except in exceptionally rare cases), it simply aggregates links to news; it's a giant page of news links to other sites. Recommending Drudge as legitimate (which it is) would be recommending any of the links there as legitimate.

That would include Breitbart, moron.
Exactly. as if a middle man site with the same links are somehow more legitimate. SMH

Eats just continues to show how clueless he is and that he refuses to go out of his bubble. We knew that anyway.
Old Today, 08:42 PM   #2712
Eats
Developer

Not everything on drudge is legitimate and you do have to be discerning, but that is true for basically any news source. It isn't about each individual article being true or false.

If you read one that is false you will eventually run into other more legitimate sources that give you the correct information. The problem comes when you only read extreme sources without a mix of legitimate sources to correct the lies and intentionally misleading reporting.

While drudge definitely does peddle some bullshit they also give you a pretty wide breadth of sources that can give you a more full picture of the story. Especially if you also read the hill as well, which is one of the most up to date news sources when it comes to breaking political news. You just need to recognize if you are looking at some weird blog like puppetstringnews and realize it is probably bullshit, or extremely biased to the point of outrageous intentional deception like gatewaypundit or breitbart.

Also how the hell could my "bubble" include drudge?
Old Today, 09:06 PM   #2713
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Not everything on drudge is legitimate and you do have to be discerning, but that is true for basically any news source. It isn't about each individual article being true or false.

If you read one that is false you will eventually run into other more legitimate sources that give you the correct information. The problem comes when you only read extreme sources without a mix of legitimate sources to correct the lies and intentionally misleading reporting.

While drudge definitely does peddle some bullshit they also give you a pretty wide breadth of sources that can give you a more full picture of the story. Especially if you also read the hill as well, which is one of the most up to date news sources when it comes to breaking political news. You just need to recognize if you are looking at some weird blog like puppetstringnews and realize it is probably bullshit, or extremely biased to the point of outrageous intentional deception like gatewaypundit or breitbart.

Also how the hell could my "bubble" include drudge?
Let me guess, any of the conservative leaning sites are "not legitimate" And the reason I continue to say that Eats is because of just how fucking partisan you are, like seriously, if Obama was standing in front of you and said to you, suck my dick, I've no doubt you'd drop to your knees pretty quick. That puppetstring url was actually a link directly to breitbart, which again way more a legitimate news source than say CNN just as one example. And if you honestly can't see outlets like CNN and MSNBC as clearly having an ANTI Trump agenda then quite frankly there is little hope for you ever being intellectually honest.

The bottom line is we need Voter ID laws across the nation, polling people trained properly to enforce said laws, and that way you have a better chance of every vote being legal. I get it, people like you have no issue letting illegals vote, why I don't know, I would think anyone who loves their country would want their elections fair and honest, rather than having obviously partisan hacks handling the vote counting. What has gone on this mid term, especially in Broward County, the same county where the cops stood down during a school shooting rather than try and prevent it, is absolutely criminal. That you seem to be ok with this is honestly disgusting.