Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
It's Sunday: What NFL...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 11:32 AM
8 Replies, 169 Views
Age of Empires:...
Last post by Terran
Today 10:50 AM
6 Replies, 787 Views
Sources: Microsoft Plots...
Last post by Terran
Today 10:48 AM
20 Replies, 1,393 Views
Build and Inspire with...
Last post by PatrickRes9
Today 10:01 AM
52 Replies, 2,379 Views
Sam Neill returns to the...
Last post by Terran
Today 07:27 AM
2 Replies, 581 Views
PlayerUnknown's...
Last post by karaliusbronius
Today 07:01 AM
4 Replies, 676 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by Terran
Today 06:39 AM
943 Replies, 108,688 Views
*NEW* ATARI LYNX Buying...
Last post by blackzc
Yesterday 09:08 PM
6 Replies, 635 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2017, 12:55 PM   #41
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
Let's not pretend that getting unnecessarily offended is limited to one side of the aisle; I wouldn't exactly classify the folks who get all up in arms about red cups or athletes kneeling as "Social Justice Warriors".

Everyone is bitching about everything in modern America. It's not limited to one group.
In situations like this? Yes it is indeed limited to one side of the isle. And what would you call those football players Chimp? Good little conservative republicans comparing themselves as millionaire athletes to those of slaves owned by their teams? Do you live in the same world everyone else does? For once stop being a faggot.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:01 PM   #42
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 7,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
In situations like this? Yes it is indeed limited to one side of the isle.
Yeah, because we never saw any conservative folks complaining about how a red coffee cup was somehow part of the so-called "War on Christmas".

People pissed and moaned about red coffee cups.

Quote:
And what would you call those football players Chimp? Good little conservative republicans comparing themselves as millionaire athletes to those of slaves owned by their teams? Do you live in the same world everyone else does? For once stop being a faggot.
You're exceptionally good at putting words in my mouth.

Where did I ever even imply that I agreed with the notion that professional athletes are "slaves owned by their team"?
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:10 PM   #43
BenSkywlkr
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 362
Quote:
Barbie's origins are actually rooted more in male sexual fantasies than most care to acknowledge.
So those 130,000 dolls sold over the course of ten years six decades ago are why Barbie is a multi billion dollar line in the US today.....?

Quote:
It was very much intended to be a hyper-idealized version of the female form.
So. Was. He. Man.

Eqaulity. A great ideal.
BenSkywlkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:11 PM   #44
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenSkywlkr View Post
I couldn't make this shit up-



The first picture you posted was from when Bieber was right after he turned 16...... Are you really trying to pass that off as defending your point.....? If that has a Hollywood actor doing the same thing to a 16 year old girl.....

Not sure which of your issues is causing you to see that as a viable defense- your over the top sexism, or your very disturbing views on appropriate sexual attractions.

The rest of your pictures are almost exclusively teenage girls or younger with only two exceptions that I can see- both of whom I would suggest are showing very clean signs of pedophilish tendencies.

You don't seem to understand appropriate relations as they relate to sexual inclinations and you seem to have profound issues of sexism you can't get over.

I'll give you a tip- never assume the rest of the world is as screwed in the head as you are.
The Katy Perry picture was proving that grown women did find him attractive when he was a child. In fact, a grown woman publicly claimed to be carrying his baby... right up until the police told her they would arrest her if she was.

He’s 23 now, and the same women find him attractive now as did then plus a whole host of new young women

The point is that I totally demolish your insipid argument that nobody finds him attractive or that only pedophiles find him attractive. Both of those stupid claims can’t hold up with a cursory google search or common sense.

He doesn’t sell out stadiums to men.

Moreover, your “nobody like bieber or takes him seriously” crap completely proves my point. YOU feel that way because you are a straight man. MILLIONS of women feel differently.

When you see male video game characters like Nathan Drake or Kratos, you think they are sexualized and unrealistic, but they are that way because MEM find that appealing. WOMEN, broadly, are attracted to a completely different type of man that most men don’t really like or respect. As you proved with you Bieber comments. Or we could use Harry Stiles. Same difference.



So when you look at a sexualized model in Battlegrounds and say “it’s no big deal”, it is SIMILARLY your highly biased perspective.

Most women aren’t swiping right on these guys...

JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:13 PM   #45
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
Yeah, because we never saw any conservative folks complaining about how a red coffee cup was somehow part of the so-called "War on Christmas".

People pissed and moaned about red coffee cups.



You're exceptionally good at putting words in my mouth.

Where did I ever even imply that I agreed with the notion that professional athletes are "slaves owned by their team"?
NFL players have made this claim, did you know that? Or are you too busy being the ignorant while watching football and watching players who have no respect for the flag or the country?

Jaz at least has the excuse of being a racist as to why he spouts off the amount of nonsense he continually spews. You on the other hand just continually come off as a typical ignorant progressive.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:20 PM   #46
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,106
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenSkywlkr View Post
So those 130,000 dolls sold over the course of ten years six decades ago are why Barbie is a multi billion dollar line in the US today.....?



So. Was. He. Man.

Eqaulity. A great ideal.
I donít understand what youíre pretending not to understand about this, HE-Man is an unrealistic identity created BY and FOR men.

If WOMEN created an unrealistic ideal persona for men, he would look and act nothing like He Man.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:22 PM   #47
BenSkywlkr
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 362
Quote:
If WOMEN created an unrealistic ideal persona for men, he would look and act nothing like He Man.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Handler

You really suck at this

Quote:
The Katy Perry picture was proving that grown women did find him attractive when he was a child
Explain how that isn't pedo. I want to see some of that world class SJW mental gymnastics.
BenSkywlkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:26 PM   #48
BenSkywlkr
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 362
http://people.com/sexiest-man-alive/

Biebs not on that list, apparently they didn't poll the female pedophiles
BenSkywlkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:47 PM   #49
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenSkywlkr View Post
http://people.com/sexiest-man-alive/

Biebs not on that list, apparently they didn't poll the female pedophiles
I donít even understand what the hell your point even is anymore. None of those guys look like he-man

As I stated Bieber is 23.

If you somehow got off on the tack that I was saying that women are attracted to teenagers, a) you didnít read a thing I wrote and b) it still doesnít disprove any of my points.

As for the Barbie thing, Chimp,already explained to you the entire concept. That woman didnít ďinventĒ Barbie, she adapted another toy for the states. And as time had gone on< Barbie proportions have only gotten more OUT of proportion.

And itís not just Barbie, for the record.

JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 02:11 PM   #50
BenSkywlkr
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 362
Quote:
I don’t even understand what the hell your point even is anymore. None of those guys look like he-man
Barbie and He-Man are cut from the same cloth. Profoundly sexist people think Barbie is problematic while He-Man is not. It's really simple.

Quote:
As I stated Bieber is 23.
HE WAS 16!

YOU said grown women were attracted to him THEN- THAT MAKES THEM PEDO.

What is even slightly complicated?

I don't associate with fucking pedophiles. Clearly we have different criteria for the people we associate with.

Quote:
If you somehow got off on the tack that I was saying that women are attracted to teenagers, a) you didn’t read a thing I wrote and b) it still doesn’t disprove any of my points.
Sexiest men alive laughs at your pedo championing bullshit.
BenSkywlkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 02:14 PM   #51
BenSkywlkr
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 362
Still waiting for you to show me straight white men bashing people from different groups to change their creations to make straight white men feel more accepted.

Without that you are just full of so much shit.
BenSkywlkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 02:47 PM   #52
MavenACTG
Death Knight
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 51
This thread blew up.
MavenACTG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:21 PM   #53
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenSkywlkr View Post
Still waiting for you to show me straight white men bashing people from different groups to change their creations to make straight white men feel more accepted.

Without that you are just full of so much shit.
You have to understand that in his own words Jaz faces racism every day simply for being a black man in Texas. To state he has an extremely large chip on his shoulder regarding race while he supports SJW causes that preach some of the most insane intolerant positions, especially towards straight white men would be an understatement and a half.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:42 PM   #54
Jetherik
Editor in Chief
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,221
In reading this, I wonder - how many of you have daughters? How do you explain this to your gamer daughter (who is just starting to play these types of games?). How do you explain that their are developers who put on unrealistic outfits on females that almost no female would ever wear? Saying it is just "fantasy" doesn't cut it. And because it was what always was done doesn't make it right either. So, how would you answer your daughter if you had one?

We can disagree with one another - but just because you disagree doesn't mean you have to insult the other person. Your viewpoint is valid just as everyone else is. But it doesn't mean it is correct all the time (yes, we all know Evil Avatar is always correct, but that is another story).
__________________
I have 1,000s or so posts around here somewhere...
Jetherik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:05 PM   #55
BenSkywlkr
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 362
Quote:
In reading this, I wonder - how many of you have daughters?
I have two daughters, one is a sophomore in college(BioTech) and the other is in elementary school.

Quote:
How do you explain this to your gamer daughter
If you have to explain this to your children, you suck as a parent- like bordering on criminally negligent. You are talking about an issue that borders on psychosis- the inability to differentiate between reality and fiction.

Quote:
How do you explain that their are developers who put on unrealistic outfits on females that almost no female would ever wear?
Why do He-Man and Conan only wear loin cloths? Do you talk about explaining that to your sons? If you aren't, you are a raging sexist.

You seriously have issues with your perception of women if you think they are these frail little dolls that need to be sheltered from everything. Raise your daughters with some self respect and confidence and this is all just so much stupid bullshit.

Quote:
Your viewpoint is valid just as everyone else is.
So you think being OK with raping infants is just as valid as someone who thinks that person should be locked away? No. Not all viewpoints are valid.

You yourself made multiple sexist remarks in your post- being pointedly sexist in what does and does not need explanation based solely on gender.
BenSkywlkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:08 PM   #56
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
Yeah, because we never saw any conservative folks complaining about how a red coffee cup was somehow part of the so-called "War on Christmas".

People pissed and moaned about red coffee cups.



You're exceptionally good at putting words in my mouth.

Where did I ever even imply that I agreed with the notion that professional athletes are "slaves owned by their team"?
By supporting the product and stating that the kneeing isn't important and that it should just be ignored despite the NFL getting money to promote patriotism. The idea alone that some players view themselves as slaves to their teams should be an eye opener alone.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:16 PM   #57
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetherik View Post
In reading this, I wonder - how many of you have daughters? How do you explain this to your gamer daughte
I have four daughters. I wouldn't have to explain it because they're not wasting their time playing video games. I am.

Also, they wouldn't be wondering what the seam on the woman's crotch was, nor would they find it sexual. It's a non-issue except to the hyper-triggered idiots on the left.
__________________
Why would Republicans pass such a terrible tax law? lol...

Giving people more of their own money...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? :D
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:52 PM   #58
BenSkywlkr
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 362
Quote:
You have to understand that in his own words Jaz faces racism every day simply for being a black man in Texas.
I'll say if he's living around a bunch of methed out inbred trailer trash he should just move. Not saying he should have to or anything of the sort, but why deal with that day in day out? Most of the world isn't like that.
BenSkywlkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 05:16 PM   #59
BillyWilliamton
Death Knight
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGXGamingTV View Post
I would have demanded I pose for that statue in warmer climate, just sayin'.
I imagine its much easier to sculpt that way. It would be a lot more work to carve out swamp nuts I would think.
BillyWilliamton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 05:34 PM   #60
BillyWilliamton
Death Knight
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetherik View Post
In reading this, I wonder - how many of you have daughters? How do you explain this to your gamer daughter (who is just starting to play these types of games?). How do you explain that their are developers who put on unrealistic outfits on females that almost no female would ever wear? Saying it is just "fantasy" doesn't cut it. And because it was what always was done doesn't make it right either. So, how would you answer your daughter if you had one?

We can disagree with one another - but just because you disagree doesn't mean you have to insult the other person. Your viewpoint is valid just as everyone else is. But it doesn't mean it is correct all the time (yes, we all know Evil Avatar is always correct, but that is another story).
Interesting to see this argument brought up. It's the same argument I see paraded around related to many issues, most famously would be the "How do we explain people being gay and kissing to my kids". Of course everyone with a brain laughs at that argument because we know kids just see people and things for what they are. They dont read into them with the same bias that we have been trained to because they havent been trained by society to bark at things like dogs. Kids would just see that shit and laugh cause its basically a frontal wedgie. The think of the children argument is never the way to go because kids just enjoy life, they dont care.
BillyWilliamton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
playerunknown's, pubg, pubg corporation

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:36 AM.