Official Trailer:...
Last post by Inkabodcrane
Yesterday 01:46 PM
7 Replies, 566 Views

Old 09-18-2019, 09:26 AM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

New Birds Of Prey Poster Puts Harley Quinn Front And Center

Take a look at Black Mask, Cassandra Cain, Huntress and Black Canary in the new poster for Birds of Prey.
Evil Avatar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 09:26 AM   #2
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Evil Avatar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 09:38 AM   #3
Booda
Beam another Blast

Booda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 09:58 AM   #4
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Some movie posters are just mentally repulsive for some reason. This is one of them. I can't even always specifically say why some movie posters disgust my brain so much but they do and I think it goes beyond the obvious reasons.

And a couple more examples... I scroll through my cable company's on demand list sometimes and there are a few movies that keep coming up and the movie posters make me never want to watch the movie.:

Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 11:33 AM   #5
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

They should just call the movie Harley Quinn. It doesn't seem like they're giving any thought to anyone else except that character in any of the pre-release hype or promotional stuff that has gone out.

Look at all the news articles, previews, leaks, and so on. It is all Margot Robbie and Harley Quinn.

And yes, I agree with the point about some movie posters some are the equivalent of looking at a plate of vomit.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 12:50 PM   #6
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead

The bad guy is after his stolen dick pics. This is real and part of the DC movie universe now. Wacky shit like that works when the people behind it are sincere (Deadpool).
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 12:34 AM   #7
excalibur1814
Evil Dead

At first I though that it's pretty bad just to feature Harley on the cover but, after visiting IMDB, I can see why... with a title of:

"Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) "

Fair enough.
excalibur1814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 05:38 AM   #8
Inkabodcrane
Evil Dead

not sure what the target audience is for this poster (and movie).

But it isn't me.

Go Against the Flow.
Inkabodcrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 06:52 AM   #9
Vulture
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkabodcrane View Post
not sure what the target audience is for this poster (and movie).

But it isn't me.
I am thinking little girls who just get their first period. aka ready for indoctrination into the SJW.
Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 05:49 PM   #10
Sensei-X
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Some movie posters are just mentally repulsive for some reason. This is one of them. I can't even always specifically say why some movie posters disgust my brain so much but they do and I think it goes beyond the obvious reasons.

And a couple more examples... I scroll through my cable company's on demand list sometimes and there are a few movies that keep coming up and the movie posters make me never want to watch the movie.:

Heh, Tully. Have no idea what the movie is about and really never bothered to type the name into Google to find out. But I can tell you that it was produced and directed by Jason Reitman, yes THAT Jason Reitman (and I only know this because it came up on IMDB under his Filmography).
Sensei-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 07:27 PM   #11
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Thank you. I wish more people would talk about this.

Its some sort of post modern, ironic while being post ironic, nihilist, overly sterile shit. Your looking for some meaning in it, but there is nothing there.

Here is movie poster, get excited for next product.

The only thing i can think is since so many people are fucked up on drugs its influencing the movie industry in its advertising and movie making. Pandering to their base.

Or maybe Hollywood is now a loss leader in the marxist assault on America and isnt even bothering to make money anymore. Only propaganda.

I bet its one of the two. I still think many studios are lying about earnings. Its a big money laundering outfit at this point. Think about how far 1 trillion dollar of stolen money would go to making movies that could loose money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-X View Post
Heh, Tully. Have no idea what the movie is about and really never bothered to type the name into Google to find out. But I can tell you that it was produced and directed by Jason Reitman, yes THAT Jason Reitman (and I only know this because it came up on IMDB under his Filmography).
Its a shame we have no other ways of relating to each other but through movies and games..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max RW View Post
The bad guy is after his stolen dick pics. This is real and part of the DC movie universe now. Wacky shit like that works when the people behind it are sincere (Deadpool).
Not sure when the last Batman cartoon movie came out but those have been decent up to the last one i saw, which was about 8 year ago. These live action moves can fuck off.
Old 09-21-2019, 08:13 AM   #12
Sir_Smokes_Alot
Death Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Thank you. I wish more people would talk about this.

Its some sort of post modern, ironic while being post ironic, nihilist, overly sterile shit. Your looking for some meaning in it, but there is nothing there.

Here is movie poster, get excited for next product.

The only thing i can think is since so many people are fucked up on drugs its influencing the movie industry in its advertising and movie making. Pandering to their base.

Or maybe Hollywood is now a loss leader in the marxist assault on America and isnt even bothering to make money anymore. Only propaganda.

I bet its one of the two. I still think many studios are lying about earnings. Its a big money laundering outfit at this point. Think about how far 1 trillion dollar of stolen money would go to making movies that could loose money.

Its a shame we have no other ways of relating to each other but through movies and games..

Not sure when the last Batman cartoon movie came out but those have been decent up to the last one i saw, which was about 8 year ago. These live action moves can fuck off.
Holy shit dude I think you're seeing something that isn't there. "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" Sigmund Freud. Me thinks you are reading a little to much in to a dumb movie poster advertisement...
Sir_Smokes_Alot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
birds of prey