9 Replies, 905 Views
World War Z Game ~ First...
Last post by Dag-Sabot
Yesterday 08:40 AM
10 Replies, 918 Views

Old 03-04-2017, 06:15 PM   #81
blackzc
Evil Dead

By the way. BOTW is the best game i've ever played. Easily. The graphics aren't the best but the draw distance is fine and atmosphere is really amazing.

I can spend 35 mins in a shrine and not even blink. Its fun just walking around.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:37 PM   #82
ashikenshin
Evil Dead

I just find it funny that all of you nintendo fans keep falling for his trolling as if you don't know the first rule on how to deal with trolls. If you weren't so insecure about your taste in games you wouldn't get as triggered.

As a side note, the difference between the wiiu and the switch versions isn't enough for me to feel as if I'm getting screwed by nintendo. I will get the wiiu ver next week. Can't wait
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 06:48 PM   #83
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikenshin View Post
I just find it funny that all of you nintendo fans keep falling for his trolling as if you don't know the first rule on how to deal with trolls. If you weren't so insecure about your taste in games you wouldn't get as triggered.
Pretty much, besides I've explained before why I have had it with Nintendo, they dropped the ball between the Ultra 64 fiasco, their dumping of Sony that created the Sony Playstation brand in the first place and that they are plenty content with being in last place generation after generation with weak sauce hardware. They're just a ongoing disappointment at this point. I do get a chuckle at how easy their hardcore defenders get ruffled however.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 06:59 PM   #84
screwyluie
Evil Dead

Quote:

As a side note, the difference between the wiiu and the switch versions isn't enough for me to feel as if I'm getting screwed by nintendo. I will get the wiiu ver next week. Can't wait
For me has absolutely nothing to do with Nintendo and everything to do with people intentionally making shit and pissing on other people's parade. Spectral has hit a new high with the launch of the switch. I particularly like the last page, where I never replied to him so he posted again to antagonize me more.

He's just here to make people miserable and make himself feel more important. And yet those of us who disagree with his behavior are demeaned for wanting the negative Nancy to say his piece and go away but God forbid we sing praises of the things we're enjoying. Fucking shills....

It's nothing but toxic behavior, it doesn't create discussion, it's not informative, and it's the kinda thing that kills threads.
screwyluie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 07:18 PM   #85
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Like I said ignore it and move on, however it isn't just Nintendo threads with you, your first reaction to someone who disagrees with you is generally telling them to shut the fuck up. If nothing else it gets people discussing things. Kinda important for a web forum.
The same could be said to you: If you don't like the subject, don't bother clicking on it or chiming in. We know you don't care for Nintendo, we know own you show up simply to spew the same old bullshit...and yet, here you are. Again.

Also, I'd love to see some evidence supporting the notion that my reaction to any disagreement is, "Shut the fuck up". I won't say I've never responded with that, but it's definitely not my first reaction any time someone disagrees with me. You straight-up pulled that out of your ass; now you're a liar on top of being an instigator.

Don't pretend your bullshit act is promoting any sort of legitimate conversation.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:23 PM   #86
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

It would be different if Spec had something remotely intelligent to say on the matter. There are plenty of people here who don't like Nintendo but they put some cohesive thoughts together. Every time he joins a Nintendo thread, the conversation immediately nose dives. And again, I'm not telling him that he can't post. I just don't get the need for attention in threads that where he doesn't really have interest. If it is just trolling, that makes it even more head scratching honestly, given how often he rails on about being a grown up.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 07:26 PM   #87
Anenome
Autarchist

Spec is certainly part of the problem.

Well-Kept Gardens Die By Pacifism
Old 03-04-2017, 07:49 PM   #88
Terran
Evil Dead

Anenome, you should stop trying to impose your will and standards on the private (website) property of others. You are here by their consent, on their property. Get on your f-ing boat if you don't like the current of the local waters, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 08:05 PM   #89
Anenome
Autarchist

You're part of the problem too.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:18 PM   #90
Terran
Evil Dead

And you're an authoritarian douchebag liar who thinks ancap/libertarianism means "MY WAY" and thinks force is perfectly acceptable if it's "YOUR WAY."

Seriously, you're a gigantic lying douchenozzle perv. Screw off to another part of the ocean.
Quote:
Old 03-04-2017, 08:31 PM   #91
ashikenshin
Evil Dead

Lol the excuses for insecurities. I thought you were adults, or gamers. How do you handle the banter in mp games? Screaming autistically?

Evav2017: the triggering
Old 03-04-2017, 08:34 PM   #92
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Did you just read my post? It was fun for the first few weeks and now its old. I was taking the whole thing as tongue in cheek. But now hes just coming off as a knot head that doesn't know when to quit.

And lol @ insecure, its fucking video games, not dick size..Spectral seems to taking his dick size out on Nintendo for some reason though.

BOTW players, have you noticed how your horse will track automatically along beaten paths?
Old 03-04-2017, 08:40 PM   #93
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

Quote:
Lol the excuses for insecurities. I thought you were adults, or gamers. How do you handle the banter in mp games? Screaming autistically?

Evav2017: the triggering
It has nothing to do with insecurities. It has to do with someone you normally like who just keeps acting like an ass a little too much. If one of your friends does that in real life, do you just put a smile on and stay passive or do you man up and call him out on it?
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 08:47 PM   #94
ashikenshin
Evil Dead

I laugh. I just think it's funny that nintendo hit a homerun with botw but everyone keeps defending it even though it doesn't need defending. The game is awesome and everyone who likes games should definitely play it.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:51 PM   #95
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I laugh. I just think it's funny that nintendo hit a homerun with botw but everyone keeps defending it even though it doesn't need defending. The game is awesome and everyone who likes games should definitely play it.
Well it isn't my cup of tea. Glad you're digging it.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:57 PM   #96
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Well it isn't my cup of tea. Glad you're digging it.
SPECTRaTHUNDER......

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2017, 09:05 PM   #97
ashikenshin
Evil Dead

I have yet to play it lol. But I can see why it is being praised. While my taste in games has also "grown" out of them I will give it a go to see what the fuzz is all about
Old 03-04-2017, 09:13 PM   #98
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
If one of your friends does that in real life, do you just put a smile on and stay passive or do you man up and call him out on it?
I tell him not to roll in the mud with the pigs. Go play your game and enjoy your evening!
Quote:
Old 03-04-2017, 09:15 PM   #99
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I have yet to play it lol. But I can see why it is being praised. While my taste in games has also "grown" out of them I will give it a go to see what the fuzz is all about
Right on, enjoy!
Old 03-05-2017, 12:20 AM   #100
screwyluie
Evil Dead

If you talk to the stable guy he tells you the horse will follow paths. Horses aren't the only thing you can ride either.
screwyluie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breath of the wild, nintendo, zelda