Last post by Azrael
Today 04:44 AM
8 Replies, 701 Views

Old 11-16-2018, 10:10 PM   #2761
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
If only I had the wisdom to blame 'da jooz' I'd surely reach your depth of insight, right?
Thing is Terran, in some cases? It is da jooz. like it or not.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 11:19 PM   #2762
RAV
Dread Lord

It is strange though that the great many significant contributions of the jews to our civilization are not appreciated the same way as you would their mistakes.

From religion to science to business, they have done many good things from which everyone benefited. Especially the things even you like about our way of life would not be what it is without them.

Many of the countries that got rid of the jews regretted it shortly after, because guess what? The good they brought to the table outweighed whatever you think they did bad.

Of course, given how crafty these people are overall, you will also find some jews involved in negative activities.

It's not really worth talking about in that sense. Get better at something useful. That's what they did. Despite the terrible odds.

It's the real reason for their success. If they behaved the same as their critics, they'd be as hopeless as them. nothing better to do than pointing fingers.
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 12:02 AM   #2763
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAV View Post
It is strange though that the great many significant contributions of the jews to our civilization are not appreciated the same way as you would their mistakes.

From religion to science to business, they have done many good things from which everyone benefited. Especially the things even you like about our way of life would not be what it is without them.

Many of the countries that got rid of the jews regretted it shortly after, because guess what? The good they brought to the table outweighed whatever you think they did bad.

Of course, given how crafty these people are overall, you will also find some jews involved in negative activities.

It's not really worth talking about in that sense. Get better at something useful. That's what they did. Despite the terrible odds.

It's the real reason for their success. If they behaved the same as their critics, they'd be as hopeless as them. nothing better to do than pointing fingers.
Jews never flaunt their money or success so i don't know how much of it is jealousy. I've often thought that Jews tend to amplify things, good or bad. They have been put under protection in certain countries going back hundreds of years.

I was listening to Christmas songs in the car earlier. A huge number of the Christmas songs we all know and love were written by a jew. They do do accel at performance arts and acting as well as math. Just about every movie or TV shows i loved as a kid involves jews.

Lets look at some of the more demented ones like Weinstein and James Alefantis. (He's a Rothchild and yes i totally believe he sells, rapes and murders kids.)

These two more than being jewish are rich, very rich. And the rich tend to sometimes get degenerate when they get that kind of power. What im saying is, the stuff that powerful jews do to piss off everyone could be more a result of power rather than religion.

I do have a problem with a religion that allows you to call yourself gods chosen. Of course gods chosen would be forever persecuted....Because so many (forsake god)..dumb..Its a logical notion boxed in a religious frame.

But that's being critical of a religion and not a race. But its always called out as racism. See the dynamic at play here? Very few jews in america are semitic at all.

Basically the anti semitic argument deflects any honest criticism and drags shit out far longer than it needs to be. And it does cost people their lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Thing is Terran, in some cases? It is da jooz. like it or not.
Yeah

Quote:
If only I had the wisdom to blame 'da jooz' I'd surely reach your depth of insight, right?
Dude, i really have nothing left for you. Go away.

Last edited by blackzc; 11-17-2018 at 12:14 AM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 01:40 AM   #2764
RAV
Dread Lord

Wars in the 20th century had the highest death tolls to date. But that wasn't because people of that time were so much more violent than in any other time, it was because at that point they were technically the most advanced.
The greater destruction comes from the greater capability, which was also used for greater good. Thankfully we were able to wise up faster than we were able to destroy ourselves.
Makes me bit woried about the speed of our advancements now though. As the saying goes, with great power comes great responsibility.

The great many hardships that jews have been through over the centuries made them a capable people. I am more interested in learning what made them capabable, than in resenting their mistakes.

I think a key component is indeed their religion. It is the willingness to journey through the desert to arrive at the promised land.
As with all biblical stories, it is a very familiar theme to your own life experience, and hopefully you will handle the challenges likewise to Moses.

Being a "God's chosen" means to value your life, and it means that you have a higher purpose than sitting on your couch, eating trash, watching shit.
I think that especially as our life becomes more convenient, and the possibilities to lose yourself in pointless pleasure more pervasive, this idea becomes more important.
That you set out on a journey towards a higher goal, that you willingly accept the hardship of it, and grow into a worthy person. And that the fulfillment of it is not about you, but the people you help along the way.
Old 11-17-2018, 02:29 AM   #2765
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Wars in the 20th century had the highest death tolls to date. But that wasn't because people of that time were so much more violent than in any other time, it was because at that point they were technically the most advanced.
When I lived in Florida I was very involved with the STEM efforts with the local schools. I was on the board of advisors discussing technology and curriculum for classrooms for 1st - 12 (and AP) education and part of that was doing talks every quarter with classes who were moving into new gear or switching to a new part of the program.

One of the biggest things I would stress is, sure learn math, physics, and programming but in 5 or 10 years (depending on the class they'd be going and graduating from college sooner or later) those things may change before they finally pick what they wanted to do when they grew up. What they wanted to think about were the infant technologies like space exploration, AI, teleportation, hard problems with batteries and remote creation (3d printing by robotics between Earth and Mars, for example).

But most important was learning to ask the important ethical questions science doesn't often stop to ask: SHOULD I create this? What could happen if this is created? Who are the right hands and who are the wrong hands?
Do I have the right to make the decision to withhold this from people at all? Keeping human nature in mind are there safeguards that can be incorporated in the design to help prevent it from being used against the designed purpose?

Of course people will always find ways to pervert things you may have never thought of but an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure.

Then next I'd focus on teamwork, communication. Those will never go out of date the way science and technology do. The days of one person making greatness is mostly gone. Not totally, one person can still have a great idea but often it takes a team or a leader who can communicate a vision and inspire a team to make it real.

The last thing I would hit on was: it was also OK if they didn't want to go into STEM. To many schools, teachers, and parents make it seem like STEM is the end all, be all of education these days. There's still room for some of the classics, just not as much. My focus was in history and it is great fun to dust it off now and then. Logic is another that can serve in good stead for many careers. Debate, communication, some of the arts will have value in a variety of good jobs. I've always been big on trades and the apprentice->journeyman->master path though this isn't something most schools will let you talk about. I could add this to my presentation when I talked at schools or with classes where the kids were "troubled" and the teachers didn't think the kids had much hope of getting into college. What a bunch of morons. That's the kind of attitude that will make sure they won't get into college. Like a self fulfilling prophecy.

As for Zionists and Soros. I think Soros is just a rich asshole and part of a group of rich assholes who want to destabilize Western Civilization for the purposes of the agenda of the rich.

It isn't because he's jewish, in fact I'd say his aiding and abetting of Islam to proliferate and undercut the Western Civilization is one of the most massive blows struck against Jews and Israel since the holocaust.

If letting Islam spread like the current California Wildfires is part of some Zionist plot then maybe everyone is giving jews too much credit in the brains department because I don't think it is too far from critical middle easterner mass in EU.

Jews are abandoning Europe in record numbers and all the projections show Europeans becoming a minority within 20 years. What Islam couldn't win and hold in the 1400s during their invasions they'll own by outbreeding. What used to be laughable thoughts of implementing Sharia Law is now the reality in many suburbs in many cities across Europe.

And the mainstream media tells you that this is what the people want!

So, what people blaming the Jews need to answer before I can believe any Jew, zionist or other, is behind what's going on in the world today is:

Why would Jews of any stripe hand their enemy the world knowing every ounce of legitimacy the Agents of Islam gain (via BDS, Favor of Iran with the power that be in the EU, friendly ears through citizens and refugees willing to push the message all throughout Europe, etc) will simply accelerate the destruction of their people and their ancestral homeland?

Everyone in the Middle East has a mutual agreement pact to get rid of Israel at the first opportunity. The only thing stopping it's destruction is a tranquil EU and US. This changes if things continue as they are even with the occasional populist uprising when you look at how these things are getting subverted like losing the House in the US and the dumbing down of Brexit in the UK.

Sure, Israel may get off one volley but with a well supported Iran thanks to Obama and the UN, tacit recognition of Palestine, Russia meddling and poking at Ukraine keeping the EU distracted, the coup that is trying to happen here in the US so our eyes keep turned away from the middle east... it only takes a few blocks out of the Jenga tower for Israel to take a dive.

They can't beat everyone there, which is most likely why they're happy Serbia is in chaos, Turkey is having some issues, Jordan and Saudi are fighting in Yemen. Otherwise all those countries would be free to turn the eye of Islamic hate toward Israel.

That's why I doubt there is some shadowy group of Jews behind the mass migration happening right now. It isn't in their best interest at all. We're not talking about someone playing 3890 dimensions of Chess; Occam's Razor is much more likely.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 06:28 AM   #2766
Wizzkidd
Evil Dead

Quote:
No thanks.

Seems misogynistic and homophobic. Can't be a heterosexual bastard? I think they could be. Just as likely!

In seriousness, progressives really need to back the fuck up with the homophobic slurs. It's hypocritical. And gay as hell.
I ain't perfect bro! Gayness in the anus just appears to be a biproduct of Jew-hating.

The only thing that seems to be dragging the entire western world down is far leftism. Everything else is just same old. But racism will never be welcome by me, whether from left, right, center, above or below. Individuals are responsible for their actions. Lumping a race, or part of a race, into a group you hate is ignorant. My wife is Vietnamese. Ignorant people have said that "Charlie" is just trying to invade the US by marrying dudes like me. Dumbass idiots. Vietnam is almost as separate as North and South Korea. South Vietnamese, who fought with US, dislike the north. My wife's dad was jailed for decades by the north for fighting them in the war.

Everyone, including me, is far too dumb to accurately judge any one racial ethnicity or group. There are always bad individuals, but there are always far more good ones. Or at least peaceful apathetic ones. Unless you have the Batcomputer from The Dark Knight, shut up and worry about your own life. That's where happiness lies anyways.

Go Against the Flow.
Wizzkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 06:35 AM   #2767
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzkidd View Post
Individuals are responsible for their actions.
Agreed!

Since I've been called a cunt around here, lol, I'll be the cat in that pic.

Back to my coffee. Just woke up. Love Saturday mornings!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 06:41 AM   #2768
Wizzkidd
Evil Dead

Quote:
Agreed!

Since I've been called a cunt around here, lol, I'll be the cat in that pic.

Back to my coffee. Just woke up. Love Saturday mornings!
Dude, I'm not even kidding. That is an amazing cun...er...pic!

I don't hate Spec or any of you dudes, we all have our own journeys to go through. You all seem to be *mostly* cool. Just don't want y'all to think I'm hating on you, just on ideas.

I'm an Army vet and voted for Trump etc, I'm not some lib. But I always try to put honesty and honor before anything else. That's most important to me.

Now I can't even find the pip-boy to exit the first room in Fallout 76! WTF I'm getting old.

Go Against the Flow.
Old 11-17-2018, 07:35 AM   #2769
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Dude, I'm not even kidding. That is an amazing cun...er...pic!

I don't hate Spec or any of you dudes, we all have our own journeys to go through. You all seem to be *mostly* cool. Just don't want y'all to think I'm hating on you, just on ideas.

I'm an Army vet and voted for Trump etc, I'm not some lib. But I always try to put honesty and honor before anything else. That's most important to me.

Now I can't even find the pip-boy to exit the first room in Fallout 76! WTF I'm getting old.
Hey bud I'm with ya truly. Never considered you a lib so no worries there, but for me, I call shit how I see it. Zionists are behind this whole "hey lets flood western countries with Muslims! what's the worst that could happen!" all while crying out about anti semetism and being the ultimate professional victims they've been throughout history. I'm sorry they don't get a pass on that.
Old 11-17-2018, 07:49 AM   #2770
Wizzkidd
Evil Dead

Quote:
Hey bud I'm with ya truly. Never considered you a lib so no worries there, but for me, I call shit how I see it. Zionists are behind this whole "hey lets flood western countries with Muslims! what's the worst that could happen!" all while crying out about anti semetism and being the ultimate professional victims they've been throughout history. I'm sorry they don't get a pass on that.
Sup man. I think you know a lot more than I do about that topic. If you want I'm the same name on steam, origin, xbox, but not PSN because they're weird.

If there is some crazy info that I'm missing I'd like to see it and filter it through my brain and see if there is something to change my mind on the whole topic.

Also, have you guys ever heard t his song? I first heard it in the Justice league film; they had a remake in the beginning of the movie. But the original version is 1000X better:

EDIT: I always forget my name is different on here than everywhere else. My name on steam, origin, xbox, twitter, etc is Inkabodcrane. Thx

Go Against the Flow.
Old 11-17-2018, 08:07 AM   #2771
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Sup man. I think you know a lot more than I do about that topic. If you want I'm the same name on steam, origin, xbox, but not PSN because they're weird.

If there is some crazy info that I'm missing I'd like to see it and filter it through my brain and see if there is something to change my mind on the whole topic.

Also, have you guys ever heard t his song? I first heard it in the Justice league film; they had a remake in the beginning of the movie. But the original version is 1000X better:

EDIT: I always forget my name is different on here than everywhere else. My name on steam, origin, xbox, twitter, etc is Inkabodcrane. Thx
omg I was singing that while doing dishes last night how fucking weird lol Cohen was one of the last great storytellers. Concrete Blonde did a cover years ago for the Pump up the Volume soundtrack that isn't too bad either.

It's a deep rabbit hole really. but there are quite the handful of quotes from Zionists, like the one I posted a little bit ago from Barbara Spectre who obviously aren't afraid to come right out and say what they are doing. She is far from the only one pushing this shit. The link? all of them Jews.
Old 11-17-2018, 08:18 AM   #2772
Terran
Evil Dead

Jordan Peterson explaining the groupthink (NPC, lol) of leftists. Takes a minute to hear his opinion that ideologically programmed people like leftists are inherently boring to engage with because they are immaterial to the engagement. You could swap out ANYONE else in their ideological camp and hear the same parroted points, lol.

Quote:
Old 11-17-2018, 09:08 AM   #2773
Terran
Evil Dead

Joe Rogan is hilarious. So is this brief video. (Edit: Watch the whole two hour vid if you wish, this is the first 23 minutes).

Quote:

Last edited by Terran; 11-17-2018 at 10:42 AM..
Old 11-17-2018, 10:32 AM   #2774
RAV
Dread Lord

Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan are great, popular and loved by people from all walks of life, maybe also because their talks consider all walks of life.
They too can get a bit carried away in ramblings and higher concepts at times, but with enough patience you discover they do make many great points.

On the matter of group think, it seems something that's a bit all over the place, and it's more a matter of the nuances and context used.
I also think that there are issues of what different people would consider self-evident or relevant to a given argument.

In terms of sovereignty of nations, protection of local interests, care of culture, appreciation of accomplishments, considering yourself and others as a group is not something entirely foreign to conservatives.

I think that "Make America great again" is a fair slogan, and considering the first man on the moon an American accomplishment first, a fair claim.
Just like it is fair enough to say the pyramids were built by the Egyptians, even though clearly in the practical labour many different people from different regions were employed.

Clearly, it was most of all individual people that worked on the space program or the pyramids, and they deserve individually most of all the actual credit,
much more than just about anyone of their people, yet it still makes sense taking pride of it as a people,
that somehow even if it was just your couple tax dollars that contributed, you were part of it, and it's your team.
Maybe like you would also celebrate your sports team in an international event.

And that's despite the fact that some individual foreigners may have made more concrete contributions to the accomplishment than some random local citizen taking pride in it.
I do think that a generous appreciation of contributions in a wider sense is a worthwhile and respectable practice that motivates others to support your cause.

But likewise, it can make a lot of practical sense to generalize on threat assessment. When you are driving through a region known for its greater danger,
you will be on higher alert more so than naively considering the merit of every individual inhabitant in great thoroughness. Maybe if you have the time and the situation allows that.

Somehow these things make still kinda sense. I think that community interests and individual interests are both things understood across party lines, but maybe understood differently.

What I find particularly sad is that somehow Socialists managed to take exclusive claim of the community concept in public discourse. As if they own that thought.
Their obsession about it, or their particular take on it, almost forces conservatives to emphasize the importance of individuality and individual responsibility.
Somehow it allows the Left to portray itself pro-social and the Right anti-social, as if they have no other interest than living for themselves.

But when you go into conservative neighborhoods, they are a very neighbourly people, they help each other out a lot, partake in community events, personally take action in improving local situations.
Social behavior starts with strong family values and religious culture, which of course are well known by conservatives, and serves as a practice for a wider scope, so it doesn't strictly stop there even for them, it's part of their character.
Maybe it's more a matter of how far you go with the interpretation of community. Whether you feel more allegiance to the people you have a more personal relation with, or with people all around the world you never even met.
To a conservative it probably makes more sense what your tax money does in your neighborhood, than what it does around the rest of the world, often more wasted in senseless and counter-productive activities you can't control.
Most of all, I think it's about what you can personally do for people, not what you can do for the government, and then the government might do for whoever, maybe, if any. Cutting out the middle man, the bureaucrat controlling social life.

And likewise, despite the pro-social policy rhetoric from liberals, many political Left regions you visit are rather desolate on a social level;
I've often noticed people there be more on their own and selfish and anti-social even -- that it's more a matter of taking for granted what others can do for you than what you can do for others.
And the condition of these neighborhoods looks accordingly. A lot of vandalism, and no one responsible for repairs. Little to no personal initiative for taking care of problems.

A conservative also well knows what it means to stand up for something greater than yourself. Again, the difference is more in what that really means, where it makes sense.

Maybe the saddest part is, that conservatives have become so hard pressed on the matter, maybe through the Left's gross misconduct on social matters,
that any social argument has become tainted such that it is met with much automatic mistrust even by themselves now. But I think that plays into the Socialist's game.
Rather I would suggest that conservatives reclaim ownership of what it means to be a socially responsible human being, with their own conservative brand on it. It's tough at this point though.

Last edited by RAV; 11-17-2018 at 12:17 PM..
Old 11-17-2018, 12:08 PM   #2775
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan are great
Agreed. You should have stopped there. The rest of your post is rambling nonsense.
Quote:
Old 11-17-2018, 12:32 PM   #2776
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Agreed. You should have stopped there. The rest of your post is rambling nonsense.
Wow Terran can't take 5 mins? Yet you can dismiss something as rambling without reading it.
Old 11-17-2018, 01:10 PM   #2777
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Wow Terran can't take 5 mins?
Nope. Can't.

I blame da jooz.
Quote:
Old 11-17-2018, 01:24 PM   #2778
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

lol ass.
Old 11-17-2018, 01:26 PM   #2779
Terran
Evil Dead

I resemble that remark!
Quote:
Old 11-17-2018, 04:59 PM   #2780
Terran
Evil Dead

The free speech crisis on campus is worse than people think.

Quote:
A lot of campus critics have pointed to the left-wing political skew of faculty, he said, and have worried about indoctrination in the classroom. But indoctrination is much more likely at campus events outside the classroom, and the political skew of administrators in charge of student life is even greater than that of faculty. (He surveyed a representative sample of 900 “student-facing administrators” and found a ratio of 12 liberals for every conservative, compared to 6 to 1 for academic faculty.)
Quote:
In honor cultures men want to appear formidable. A reputation for bravery, for being willing and capable of handling conflicts through violence, is important. In a society like the pre-Civil War American South, for example, a gentleman who allowed himself or his family members to be injured or insulted might be thought a coward, someone with no honor, and lose his social standing. To avoid this, men sometimes fought duels. In honor cultures men are sensitive even to minor slights, but they handle such offenses themselves, possibly with violence.

In dignity cultures, though, people have worth regardless of their reputations. Because an insult doesn’t take away your worth, your dignity, you can ignore others’ insults. For serious injuries you can go to the police or use the courts. In dignity cultures, then, people aren’t as sensitive to slights—they’re encouraged to have thick skins—and they’re not as likely to handle offenses themselves, certainly not violently—they’re encouraged to appeal to the proper authorities.

But the new culture of victimhood combines sensitivity to slight with appeal to authority. Those who embrace it see themselves as fighting oppression, and even minor offenses can be worthy of attention and action. Slights, insults, and sometimes even arguments or evidence might further victimize an oppressed group, and authorities must deal with them. You could call this social justice culture since those who embrace it are pursuing a vision of social justice. But we call it victimhood culture because being recognized as a victim of oppression now confers a kind of moral status, in much the same way that being recognized for bravery did in honor cultures.
Quote:
Dignity culture fights oppression by appealing to what we all have in common. Our status as human beings is what’s most important about us. But victimhood culture conceives of people as victims or oppressors, and maintains that where we fall on this dimension is what’s most important about us, even in our everyday relationships and interactions. And this means that victimhood culture is ultimately incompatible with the goals of the university. Pursuing truth in an environment of vigorous debate will always involve causing offense—and one of the shibboleths of victimhood culture is that it’s okay to offend the oppressors but not the oppressed. Many campus activists, realizing this, have attacked the ideals of free speech and academic freedom. One of these visions will have to prevail—either dignity culture and the notion of the university as a place to pursue truth, or victimhood culture and the notion of the university as a place to pursue social justice.
Worth a read, but you know all about the deranged illiberal lunacy of the left unless you've been living under a rock for the past few decades.

Quote: