Last post by Terran
Today 08:22 AM
7 Replies, 420 Views

Old 02-24-2020, 06:58 PM   #6061
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Hahaha that was so terrible dude. All 3 points do not include any actual voter fraud at all.

My favorite part is that your video didn't even include the actual case of proven GOP voter fraud that resulted in an invalid election, which is exactly what happens when vote harvesters really do cheat.

2nd favorite part was not mentioning that the GOP losses in Orange County were part of a nationwide blue wave election where the GOP lost tons of seats across the country.

Every time I come to this site I am blown away that real people would repost and believe in such blatant propaganda.

In your mind are you just so certain that your beliefs are true that you don't care if you are willfully manipulating facts to provide false evidence for your world view?
These Praeger U videos are 5 minute overviews, not deep dives. You can't refute their points so you get in a huff that they don't cover it the way you want. And they specifically mention how vote harvesting can be a problem with both parties but you failed to acknowledge that. They just brought up one of the more egregious scenarios which, you ignore because you are "just so certain that your beliefs are true that you don't care if you are willfully manipulating facts to provide false evidence for your world view." Are you really that lacking in self awareness or are you really just a monumental dope? I admire you for coming here and trying to fight your fight, but you're just so damn bad at it.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 07:03 PM   #6062
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
You really love that the President of the United States talks like that on Twitter? Sad for you and Trump and really all Americans.
Are you truly this fucking stupid? I really DO love the Internet, lol.

It's NOT REAL douchebag. Nothing any president has ever said has gotten 5.9 million likes (Obama got over 4M a time or two), and I'm quite sure Mini Mike wouldn't say "Bitch hold the fuck up" to anyone.

Damn. You ARE dumb.
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied

Last edited by Terran; 02-24-2020 at 07:16 PM..
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 08:23 PM   #6063
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
These Praeger U videos are 5 minute overviews, not deep dives. You can't refute their points so you get in a huff that they don't cover it the way you want. And they specifically mention how vote harvesting can be a problem with both parties but you failed to acknowledge that. They just brought up one of the more egregious scenarios which, you ignore because you are "just so certain that your beliefs are true that you don't care if you are willfully manipulating facts to provide false evidence for your world view." Are you really that lacking in self awareness or are you really just a monumental dope? I admire you for coming here and trying to fight your fight, but you're just so damn bad at it.
This is 5 minutes of misinformation. It is absurd to mention these hypothetical nefarious scenarios when one of them literally happened and we saw exactly what the consequences are. The entire hypothetical scenario is not real because we know exactly how it would play out. He literally talked about us having no way of knowing about fraudulent vote harvesting when there is an actual real life counter example.

This entire video is pretending there is an epidemic of voter fraud, but it doesn't talk about the ample evidence that exists about purging voter rolls with the real intent being to disenfranchise minority voters. The words voter caging or any information about the long and very fact based history of claiming voter fraud as a method of voter suppression didn't even make it into the video which is totally ridiculous. It doesn't talk about the utter lack of evidence that significant voter fraud is happening, nor the protections we have in place to catch people who engage in mass voter fraud. These should be prominent parts of a real educational video instead of some weird aside about illegal immigrants being able to vote in a handful of local elections, which has absolutely nothing to do with voter fraud. How could there be time for that instead of all of this fact based information?

If I made a video talking about the terrors of the USSR and communism and pretended like the USSR still existed my video would be deceptive propaganda, just like this PragerU video.

Last edited by Eats; 02-24-2020 at 09:03 PM..
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 09:35 PM   #6064
Eats
Developer

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/bus...QohutxJ1c.link

Still too unsubstantiated, we'll see if it develops further.
Old 02-25-2020, 01:33 AM   #6065
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:

Muh Saudi, Russia didn't work, onto the next fake news. You truly are a gullible dumb shit.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 04:46 AM   #6066
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
This is 5 minutes of misinformation. It is absurd to mention these hypothetical nefarious scenarios when one of them literally happened and we saw exactly what the consequences are. The entire hypothetical scenario is not real because we know exactly how it would play out. He literally talked about us having no way of knowing about fraudulent vote harvesting when there is an actual real life counter example.

This entire video is pretending there is an epidemic of voter fraud, but it doesn't talk about the ample evidence that exists about purging voter rolls with the real intent being to disenfranchise minority voters. The words voter caging or any information about the long and very fact based history of claiming voter fraud as a method of voter suppression didn't even make it into the video which is totally ridiculous. It doesn't talk about the utter lack of evidence that significant voter fraud is happening, nor the protections we have in place to catch people who engage in mass voter fraud. These should be prominent parts of a real educational video instead of some weird aside about illegal immigrants being able to vote in a handful of local elections, which has absolutely nothing to do with voter fraud. How could there be time for that instead of all of this fact based information?

If I made a video talking about the terrors of the USSR and communism and pretended like the USSR still existed my video would be deceptive propaganda, just like this PragerU video.
What a parade of stupidity.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 11:47 AM   #6067
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:

Cmon man.....Trump doesn't need any money.
Old 02-25-2020, 01:30 PM   #6068
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Substantiated: Clinton foreign fundraisers and foreign donations. I'm sure this will result in legal action against her. Oh wait, she's a Democrat. PASS!

Substantiated: Clinton/Gore money laundering foreign donations. I'm sure this will result in legal action against them. Oh wait, they're Democrats. PASS!

Shall we continue? Sure.

Substantiated: Obama hid and kept illegal contributions. Woopsie!

Fuck off, Eats. Shovel your shit elsewhere.
Quote:
Old 02-25-2020, 03:53 PM   #6069
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Cmon man.....Trump doesn't need any money.
Why do you think that? He has never released his tax returns and no US banks will extend him a loan.

If you have some capital and know the right people it isn't that hard to get extended millions of dollars of loans secured against property that may or may not be profitable. So you have a lot of money coming in but your debts exceed your wealth. This can give you the appearance of being wealthy for a long time, as long as you can keep getting loans really. It is similar to a ponzi scheme.

Trump shouldn't be needing to go to Russian banks the way he is if everything was rosy when it came to his finances.

When I was in college I worked for someone who was basically my age whose father was a real estate developer. He secured a multi-million dollar loan with a pretty high interest rate for his kid who was buying up tons of property in New Orleans after Katrina. The kid had a lot of money but his debts exceeded his wealth. He had the appearance of being very wealthy.

If you work in capital intensive industries like real estate it isn't that hard to do this IF you have a significant amount of inherited wealth/connections to secure the loans against.

Think about it, if you owned a 25 unit apartment complex you would be seeing upwards of 50k/month in rent. Even if you owed millions of dollars you could dance and juggle money for a long time before you had to face the music, especially if you went from bank to bank to bank securing loans to pay back other loans. When you own tons of apartment complexes like that you could really dance for maybe even decades because you have so much monthly income to play with. It appears Trump has been doing things of this nature for a long time, which is why US banks won't lend to him.

I'm not even that wealthy and I have at least 500k in unsecured debt available without me even looking for it or ever taking on any debt.

Last edited by Eats; 02-25-2020 at 04:06 PM..
Old 02-25-2020, 03:58 PM   #6070
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Substantiated: Clinton foreign fundraisers and foreign donations. I'm sure this will result in legal action against her. Oh wait, she's a Democrat. PASS!

Substantiated: Clinton/Gore money laundering foreign donations. I'm sure this will result in legal action against them. Oh wait, they're Democrats. PASS!

Shall we continue? Sure.

Substantiated: Obama hid and kept illegal contributions. Woopsie!
None of this is actually illegal or they are settled matters where fines were paid. Nice try though.

"My conclusion: Question Gore's timing on reform, but not necessarily his sincerity.

Gore acted egregiously and stupidly in visiting the Buddhist temple, but he didn't break any laws and was not involved in any kind of plot with the Chinese agents. "

This is your link dude.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...162254067.html

It is growing.
Old 02-25-2020, 07:13 PM   #6071
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
None of this is actually illegal or they are settled matters where fines were paid.
'It's not illegal, except when it was and they paid fines and it doesn't matter cuz whaaaa whaaaa my team!'

lol. Predictable bullshit from you.

Quote:
It is growing.
YOU GOT HIM NOW!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Quote:
Old 02-25-2020, 07:33 PM   #6072
Terran
Evil Dead

Dem debate: Joe Biden said "150 million Americans" have been killed by guns since 2007. Bloomberg said he "bought" Pelosi's speakership for her in the last election.

OMG, these are just a few of the nuggets from the shit-show that is the Dem primary just today.
Quote:
Old 02-26-2020, 04:56 AM   #6073
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
None of this is actually illegal or they are settled matters where fines were paid. Nice try though.
None of this was actually illegal or they are settled matters where fines are paid? You truly are dumb and dishonest.

It was illegal, it wasn't merely settled with fines, but you don't care because of your extreme partisan politics.

This is absolutely, positively your standard: it's only illegal/wrong/concerning if Republicans do it.

Now why did Hillary ask NSA for a secured device if she was just a helpless, unaware grandma that had no clue what she was doing posed a security risk?
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 11:44 AM   #6074
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Dem debate: Joe Biden said "150 million Americans" have been killed by guns since 2007. Bloomberg said he "bought" Pelosi's speakership for her in the last election.
Clown world..... At least with Trump he makes sense when you read between the lines.

I get it, it was a mistake, but its like these fucks aren't even paying attention to what they are saying.
Old 02-26-2020, 12:59 PM   #6075
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
It was illegal, it wasn't merely settled with fines
Can you elaborate here. It was illegal and settled with fines, correct?

When you get a speeding ticket and admit liability and pay the fine it is a settled matter.

Like trump ran a charity he stole money from but paid restitution and agreed not to run a non-profit again. It is a settled matter now.

It is insane you guys act like I am the partisan here while you guys advocate for the end of democracy and want Trump to become king or something...
Old 02-26-2020, 01:07 PM   #6076
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Can you elaborate here. It was illegal and settled with fines, correct?

When you get a speeding ticket and admit liability and pay the fine it is a settled matter.

Like trump ran a charity he stole money from but paid restitution and agreed not to run a non-profit again. It is a settled matter now.

It is insane you guys act like I am the partisan here while you guys advocate for the end of democracy and want Trump to become king or something...
Who's advocated for that? It can't possibly be the left trying to remove a duly elected president since day 1? And we're not a democracy, we're a Constitutional Republic.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 01:14 PM   #6077
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
I am the partisan here
Damn. You got it!

Quote:
while you guys advocate for the end of democracy
Damn. You're stupid!
Quote:
Old 02-26-2020, 01:14 PM   #6078
Booda
Beam another Blast

Quote:
Dem debate: Joe Biden said "150 million Americans" have been killed by guns since 2007.
Joe Biden Claims He Is Only Human Left On Earth Not Killed By Gun Violence
Booda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 03:44 PM   #6079
Eats
Developer

Ok, take this test and we can see who is more partisan:

https://www.idrlabs.com/political-coordinates/test.php
Old 02-26-2020, 03:46 PM   #6080
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
So, who else is open to a right wing puritan dictatorship? I know i am.
I don't think you understand what a facist government would look like.