Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
A small request
Last post by Wizzkidd
Today 03:00 AM
2 Replies, 118 Views
BRIGHTBURN official...
Last post by Wizzkidd
Today 02:57 AM
5 Replies, 529 Views
Far Cry 5 Stand-Alone...
Last post by ministryofwrath
Today 02:12 AM
15 Replies, 815 Views
Mortal Kombat 11...
Last post by ministryofwrath
Today 02:08 AM
32 Replies, 1,054 Views
New Anthem Trailer
Last post by SpectralThundr
Yesterday 11:20 PM
10 Replies, 616 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by SpectralThundr
Yesterday 10:54 PM
2,898 Replies, 388,899 Views
Super Smash Bros....
Last post by Mozain
Yesterday 09:02 PM
11 Replies, 551 Views
Support Evil Avatar -...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Yesterday 08:12 PM
7 Replies, 556 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2018, 12:14 PM   #1
BeardedSonOfNel
Chaotic Neutral
 
BeardedSonOfNel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: MN/WI
Posts: 5,203
Blog Entries: 8
Once Upon A Deadpool | Official Trailer

BeardedSonOfNel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 12:41 PM   #2
Chief Smash
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: CT - USA
Posts: 3,629
I don't really like the whole Deadpool thing but I have to admit that I laughed at the music joke.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:16 PM   #3
EL CABONG
Evil Dead
 
EL CABONG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Empire State
Posts: 1,498
So is this just pg 13 DP 2? Or is this 1 and 2 smooshed together? I really like the DP movies but this seems unnecessary and weird. SO is this going to be the new cannon so they can roll DP into the MCU?
EL CABONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 06:41 PM   #4
Mad Max RW
Evil Dead
 
Mad Max RW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL CABONG View Post
So is this just pg 13 DP 2? Or is this 1 and 2 smooshed together? I really like the DP movies but this seems unnecessary and weird. SO is this going to be the new cannon so they can roll DP into the MCU?

It's PG13 Deadpool 2 told from the perspective of Deadpool reading a storybook to Fred Savage like in The Princess Bride.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 07:27 PM   #5
EL CABONG
Evil Dead
 
EL CABONG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Empire State
Posts: 1,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max RW View Post
It's PG13 Deadpool 2 told from the perspective of Deadpool reading a storybook to Fred Savage like in The Princess Bride.
Thanks. I got Free savage part. But you think they would but a 2 somewhere so people know is a pg 13 DP 2 and not a combination of 1 and 2.
EL CABONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:11 PM   #6
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,005
"Don't get too attached."

OMG, the humor in these things is so well done.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 12:48 AM   #7
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 7,241
Ryan Reynolds was born to play this part and the writers are some of the best around. They live and breath Deadpool's attitude.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 02:05 AM   #8
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game
 
Evil Avatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 33,345
Blog Entries: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
I don't really like the whole Deadpool thing but I have to admit that I laughed at the music joke.
Oh, that was so good.
__________________
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 02:05 AM   #9
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game
 
Evil Avatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 33,345
Blog Entries: 20
I might have to go see this one just to get some laughs out of it. I didn't see it on the big sceen, so it could be a Saturday well spent.
__________________
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 07:16 AM   #10
shadow763
Lord of Woe
 
shadow763's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,350
Sweet! I like this spin on it. I will check this out. Curious how it plays out with Fred Savage.
shadow763 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 07:34 AM   #11
PacerDawn
Choadwanger
 
PacerDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,913
My daughter wants to see Deadpool, and this sounds like the perfect opportunity since she is just 13. It would be cool if they would do the first one like this as well, but they would need to cut a good 1/3 of the movie out I think.

I love the attention to detail on the bedroom.






Also, I like Nickelback...
__________________
The last time someone slipped viagra in my drink, I found out the hard way.
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 11:14 AM   #12
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
I like Nickelback...
Nickelback jokes are getting quite old, honestly. That's the only piece of the trailer I found a bit boringly derivative/unoriginal.

Nice pics for comparison!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 11:26 PM   #13
Azzy
Cthulian
 
Azzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,387
Deadpool is perhaps the best comic adaptation of a character yet. Reynolds does the character perfectly and the writers are completely on board with how it's supposed to work.
I'm not even a huge comic nut but this shit is totally on point for how it should be. No, it's not for everyone but neither is David Foster Wallace or math but the value is sure as shit still there.
Personally I'll take anything these folks will give me.
Azzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 05:20 PM   #14
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game
 
Evil Avatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 33,345
Blog Entries: 20
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 05:21 PM   #15
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game
 
Evil Avatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 33,345
Blog Entries: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
Deadpool is perhaps the best comic adaptation of a character yet. Reynolds does the character perfectly and the writers are completely on board with how it's supposed to work.
I'm not even a huge comic nut but this shit is totally on point for how it should be. No, it's not for everyone but neither is David Foster Wallace or math but the value is sure as shit still there.
Personally I'll take anything these folks will give me.
Don't you be talking shit about David Foster Wallace!
__________________
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
deadpool

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:46 AM.