Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
A small request
Last post by Wizzkidd
Today 03:00 AM
2 Replies, 105 Views
BRIGHTBURN official...
Last post by Wizzkidd
Today 02:57 AM
5 Replies, 508 Views
Far Cry 5 Stand-Alone...
Last post by ministryofwrath
Today 02:12 AM
15 Replies, 799 Views
Mortal Kombat 11...
Last post by ministryofwrath
Today 02:08 AM
32 Replies, 1,039 Views
New Anthem Trailer
Last post by SpectralThundr
Yesterday 11:20 PM
10 Replies, 604 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by SpectralThundr
Yesterday 10:54 PM
2,898 Replies, 388,806 Views
Super Smash Bros....
Last post by Mozain
Yesterday 09:02 PM
11 Replies, 542 Views
Support Evil Avatar -...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Yesterday 08:12 PM
7 Replies, 549 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2018, 02:56 PM   #2801
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
You're both wrong.

It isn't 'da jooz,' and it isn't 'darkies' who are the problem. It's white leftists/Marxists/progressives, and you're not curing that problem any more than we will ever cure the chameleon disease of cancer. We need to fight it, naturally, but it's an ideology immune to correction, because people who espouse it do so from stupidity, greed, or as true believers on totalitarian power trips.

Illegal immigration is a problem, but not because of the color of the immigrants.

You both are blind to the real problem and actual solutions
It's both or rather all of the above. Zionist, illegals, and guilt filled white liberal losers.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 06:27 PM   #2802
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 7,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
You're both wrong.

It isn't 'da jooz,' and it isn't 'darkies' who are the problem. It's white leftists/Marxists/progressives, and you're not curing that problem any more than we will ever cure the chameleon disease of cancer. We need to fight it, naturally, but it's an ideology immune to correction, because people who espouse it do so from stupidity, greed, or as true believers on totalitarian power trips.

Illegal immigration is a problem, but not because of the color of the immigrants.

You both are blind to the real problem and actual solutions
You can tell this easily by seeing how voting patterns change in States where the white liberals migrate.

All up and down the Western states from Montana and down to Texas then west to the Pacific become infested with California values as either the rich have set up shop or gone to the "unspoiled wilderness" because they either have the money or they've been driven from California as the policies they voted for made it impossible to live or do business.

These other states welcoming them and (unfortunately) their politics with open arms to the point they nearly got Beto O'Rorke in Texas of all places!

If you look at the voter rolls fewer and fewer white people (especially called onto the carpet are white women for some reason) are voting for Right wing candidates, and you can see the percentages drop lower and lower every election. It isn't because fewer white people are voting it is because their numbers are diluted by those voting to the left.

In fact according to stats Hispanics can lean more than 30% Republican due to their focus on family, tradition, religion, and anti-abortion; according to people like Jorge Ramos this is a problem to be attacked.

Black America is a fairly stable Democrat block, it is unfortunate Kanye was driven back into political exile, that could have been a real bridge but people had to milk it and milk it.

The point is, often the numbers that swing dramatically in most elections are the votes of white people. And the reason they swing is because of the flight and relocation of white people or on rarer occasion, gerrymandering. And in many cases the reason you see these swings which defy historic norms is due to infestations of liberals into traditional republican areas.

I'd much rather have that 30% of Hispanics at my back than any number of white people who work at Google or Facebook in Silicon Valley.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 06:40 PM   #2803
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,005
The Democrats are the party of the rich, the dependent, and the illegal. The richest counties all vote Democrat. Republicans are the party of the middle class. The Democrats don't give a shit about the average American. They're busy racing to virtue signal among their coastal/urban elite, keeping the poor dependent, and importing future dependent voters.

Meanwhile, in la la land the problem is 'da jooz' and 'da blacks.' Nonsense.

Scott got 45% of the Hispanic vote in Florida, btw. He would have lost without them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 07:17 PM   #2804
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
The Democrats are the party of the rich, the dependent, and the illegal. The richest counties all vote Democrat. Republicans are the party of the middle class. The Democrats don't give a shit about the average American. They're busy racing to virtue signal among their coastal/urban elite, keeping the poor dependent, and importing future dependent voters.

Meanwhile, in la la land the problem is 'da jooz' and 'da blacks.' Nonsense.

Scott got 45% of the Hispanic vote in Florida, btw. He would have lost without them.
Da jooz are responsible for all the muslims, you know the ones who want to wear head scarfs and face coverings in the capitol, good thing we'd neve..Oh wait. Just remember how they took over in the UK. same fucking thing. It's not like they're not teaching Islam already in American schools, Oh wait!! And you're only worried about white liberals not having babies. There's a multitude of shit to be worried about Terran. Open your fucking eyes brother.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 08:40 PM   #2805
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
There's a multitude of shit to be worried about Terran.
Not when folks like me have all the guns and fill most of the military and police.

Breathe easy. Don't worry.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 05:25 PM   #2806
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Not when folks like me have all the guns and fill most of the military and police.

Breathe easy. Don't worry.
So just wait for the civil war then, gotcha.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 10:52 PM   #2807
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
You're both wrong.

It isn't 'da jooz,' and it isn't 'darkies' who are the problem. It's white leftists/Marxists/progressives, and you're not curing that problem any more than we will ever cure the chameleon disease of cancer. We need to fight it, naturally, but it's an ideology immune to correction, because people who espouse it do so from stupidity, greed, or as true believers on totalitarian power trips.

Illegal immigration is a problem, but not because of the color of the immigrants.

You both are blind to the real problem and actual solutions

Actual solutions. Real problems.

Ya know, the neo con strategy for the past 50 years has not worked. Yet we get one nationalist president and an alt right movement comprised of about 45 people and guess what? In the span of six months a loosely connected coalition was put together and now we have a slim chance of pulling this off.


Its crazy how you say its not immigration that's the problem implying i don't already KNOW that the left is causing it.


Should i just scream out loud THE LEFT!! THE LEFT!! instead of bringing up how and why they are destroying the country?

The left believes they are doing the right thing. Sure they will use power to do it just like anyone, but its not solely about power and greed, at least not one step below the top.

You do some pretty amazing side steps Terran.

No one here is saying OMG its the jews! They rule the earth!! That's you. ALL problems need to be acknowledged. Even that one.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Scott got 45% of the Hispanic vote in Florida, btw. He would have lost without them.

If zero Hispanics were in Florida, Scott would have still won. This is what immigration does. It creates a situation where politicians are incintivized to pander to the illegals and 3rd world foreigners. Then at some point the foreigners themselves get in power and advocate for their own. Which is like, totally racist and not cool...

If this were a sane country with normal demographics, Scott's democrat contender would have been a white Union/working class Democrat. Id still vote Republican, but if the democrat won, we would still would have a country to fight another day in.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy

Last edited by blackzc; 11-21-2018 at 11:17 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 11:13 PM   #2808
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
So just wait for the civil war then, gotcha.
As much as i wonder how much fun and excitement that would be. Its a real danger. America isn't the only country on earth.

The hostile countries that would come out of the woodwork to make moves is as scary as the civil war itself. It would be a mess.


Anyhoo, enough depressing BS.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 12:32 PM   #2809
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
As much as i wonder how much fun and excitement that would be. Its a real danger. America isn't the only country on earth.

The hostile countries that would come out of the woodwork to make moves is as scary as the civil war itself. It would be a mess.


Anyhoo, enough depressing BS.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
It was somewhat sarcasm. Rather than address the issue of Marxism, Terran's answer to just do nothing. We've been doing nothing, it's not working, you have states being flipped to blue because of illegals voting and outright fraud and the GOP being mostly compliant in all this does nothing. Trump having his head so far up Israels ass isn't a plus either. It's a detriment.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 01:44 PM   #2810
Chief Smash
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: CT - USA
Posts: 3,629
So... how about that gay kiss during the parade huh?
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 02:28 PM   #2811
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
So... how about that gay kiss during the parade huh?
Gotta push that Cultural Marxism doncha know! How bout all the commercials being interracial relationships? Can't have happy white families anymore that would be racism! Good Goy!
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 08:18 PM   #2812
PacerDawn
Choadwanger
 
PacerDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,913
TV is something I just do not watch anymore. It's nothing more than a bully pulpit for the left.

Murphy Brown came on TV tonight due to the TV being on and me not paying attention (I was on the computer). The episode was about an illegal couple with their son being friends with Murphy Brown. The parents were arrested by ICE at the end, and the message was about people we are sympathetic to not being allowed to break the law and get away with it. How about next week they show the illegal who is deported multiple times but keeps sneaking back in, and then winds up committing crimes and killing someone? Oh right, we don't see those stories because those don't fit the agenda and make it seem like we actually do need to some semblance of law and order.
__________________
The last time someone slipped viagra in my drink, I found out the hard way.
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 08:17 PM   #2813
PacerDawn
Choadwanger
 
PacerDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,913
'Charlie Brown Thanksgiving' criticized as racist

Quote:
Critics are slamming ABC’s “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” for seating its only black character, Franklin, alone on one side of the holiday table — in a rickety old lawn chair.

Meanwhile, white friends — including Peppermint Patty, Charlie Brown, Sally and even Snoopy — were all seated across from him in real chairs as they feasted, Twitter users pointed out.
I've actually been waiting for this to blow up for some time now. We joked about this all the time, but always as a joke. I knew someone was eventually going to look at it and see racism. Too many people look for racism in everything, so of course they are going to find racism in everything.

People who are not idiots understand it's the meaning behind actions that is the racist part, and not the actions themselves. But the world is full of idiots these days.
__________________
The last time someone slipped viagra in my drink, I found out the hard way.
PacerDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 07:02 AM   #2814
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 7,241
I am more worried about the Judge who dismissed the FGM charges in Minnesota saying the law was unconstitutional and should be left up to the states to decide if they want to allow the practice and releasing a doctor who had been caught performing 9 procedures go free. Congressional overreach was the excuess.

What a bunch of shit.

Want to mutilate little girls? Let the states decide and let Sharia inch in the country just a bit more.

But Abortions... sucking out babies as birth control and selling their body parts? For some reason this has to be federal.

Does not compute!
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 07:23 AM   #2815
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 7,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
I am more worried about the Judge who dismissed the FGM charges in Minnesota saying the law was unconstitutional and should be left up to the states to decide if they want to allow the practice and releasing a doctor who had been caught performing 9 procedures go free. Congressional overreach was the excuess.

What a bunch of shit.

Want to mutilate little girls? Let the states decide and let Sharia inch in the country just a bit more.

But Abortions... sucking out babies as birth control and selling their body parts? For some reason this has to be federal.

Does not compute!
Again this is how it started in the UK. People need to stand up to this shit now. If I have kids they are not going to have Islam crammed down their throats.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 01:53 PM   #2816
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
If zero Hispanics were in Florida, Scott would have still won.
So either way the Republican won.

I see the problem. You're delusional! Happy gobble gobble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Does not compute!
Leftism, explained.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 08:47 AM   #2817
Chief Smash
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: CT - USA
Posts: 3,629
Nothing revolutionary here but I enjoyed it. Warning to some of you here, it's from a Jewish perspective.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 06:54 PM   #2818
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 7,241
Yes, it is satire. But troof.

Obama Blasts Trump's Use Of Tear Gas On Foreigners: 'Frankly, I Would Have Used A Drone Strike'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fake Obama Quote
"Whenever I had a problem with foreigners, I never turned to inhumane methods like tear gas—instead, I just took 'em out with a well-placed Hellfire II," he said, drawing cheers. "It's a much cleaner, faster method of dealing with non-Americans—and even the occassional American citizen," he added.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 05:42 AM   #2819
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 6,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
So either way the Republican won.

I see the problem. You're delusional! Happy gobble gobble!



Leftism, explained.

Any old Republican will do huh?

Step out of the red v blue paradigm and picture what a Republican candidate would look like if America were still even 85% white.

He would be literally Hitler given current standards. But in reality he would fight the Unions, fight for lower taxes, and would be tough on crime. And there would thousands just like him all across the country.

When in the FUCK have we seen any politician come out as tough on crime? Its racist. And why is it racist? Because meritocracy is white supremacist. Holding non whites to white standards is oppression. /s

Its all about he demographics guy, the more of them there are, the more they will attempt to marginalize whites and negate whites natural standards and values.

Why is EA not a secure site?
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy

Last edited by blackzc; 12-01-2018 at 05:56 AM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 07:20 AM   #2820
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Step out of the red v blue paradigm and picture what a Republican candidate would look like if America were still even 85% white.
Let's not imagine. Let's talk about whom America elected as president when America was 85%+ white. A few such examples follow.

Theodore Roosevelt, land-grabbing and bureaucracy building progressive Republican reformer. America at the time? 88% white.

Motherfucking progressive Woodrow Wilson. Oh, he kept the darkeez in their place alright , but he was a far left progtard who moved America in the direction we are now. Whites then? 89%.

FDR of New Deal fame. Tried to pack SCOTUS (sound familiar to what proggies want to do today?) and grew government dependency by leaps and bounds. America at the time? 90% white. Take a look at the maps of his wins when we were whiter than snow, lol.

Fuck your racial purity bullshit nonsense. The problem isn't race, the problem isn't legal immigration. The problem is progressivism/Marxism and the FACT that we have tens of millions of whites who are imposing upon our nation the same kind of social scorecard that communist fucking China is imposing upon its people. Going back to a mythical moment when America was 'white and right' is a fool's errand, and you're a fool.

Do you not get it? Republicans spent seven decades of the twentieth century, with a white majority in America, as a party near death in Congress and nationwide. You're actually living in one of the BEST periods to be a conservative in America in over a century, with a population of immigrants as big as we've ever had and a percentage of whites as low as we've ever had, and yet you think we're doomed and need to go BACK to a period of time when WHITES were huge majorities...the very time when Republicans were literally extinct and the Dems ran the agenda and grew the government to what it is now.

And you somehow think those Democrats were better, lol!!!!! Wilson was worse than Obumbles. FDR did what Obumbles and Marxist progs today can only DREAM of accomplishing.

The stupid is strong with you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:24 AM.