Today 09:17 AM
6 Replies, 714 Views
» Promotion

Old 05-21-2017, 07:46 AM   #21
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojopin View Post
Who gives a shit how he died as long as he wasn't hurting anyone? WTF is wrong with you? The man is dead, but by all means, keep making yourself feel superior to someone who has achieved more success than you will EVER achieve artistically or professionally. I can't fucking mute you either... fuck this shit.
Piss off, he did hurt people. His Family and friends, and it is a stupid ass way to die.

Sorry but at 52 years old you pretty much ought to have the agency to know your boundaries and how to not cross them.

And if you want to know what i think.

Yeah soundgarden is good stuff, i grew up on it and its music that will be enjoyed 50 years from now but in this alt right consumer world hes just another rocker who offed himself due to lack of control. Even more stupid when he could have had that hotel room full of women, or girls, or whatever he liked.
Old 05-21-2017, 01:12 PM   #22
Mojopin
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Piss off, he did hurt people. His Family and friends, and it is a stupid ass way to die.

Sorry but at 52 years old you pretty much ought to have the agency to know your boundaries and how to not cross them.
HE WASN'T JERKING OFF, THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN REPORTED. SO, Eat a dick... Do you think a man with all that he had would have offed himself unless something was wrong with his mind? Just like Kurt Cobain, do you really think he would have done something like that unless there was something really wrong to drive him to that? I mean have you EVER been out of control? I've seen a few instances on EA that is for sure but nothing compares to the surge of fucked up things that can happen in your brain when you suffer from sever anxiety.

You can say that shit doesn't exist all you want since you obviously have never suffered from it, but it's clear that something was wrong with him physically and mentally in order for him to do something like that. It has been discovered btw that he wasn't JERKING OFF so I really think you might be going with that in your mind and not processing the fact that he really just hung himself.

Quote:
And if you want to know what i think.
Not really...
Mojopin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 02:10 PM   #23
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
I really think you might be going with that in your mind and not processing the fact that he really just hung himself.

That's fine to. Still though, getting butthurt over musicians doing musician stuff....

I've suffered with anxiety my entire life, many do. Not so much anymore as i know how to mange it but its not fucking snowflake situation. We live in a shit broken country that revolves around media consumption and consumerism. Cornell is just another victim.
Old 05-21-2017, 02:28 PM   #24
Mojopin
Evil Dead

Quote:
That's fine to. Still though, getting butthurt over musicians doing musician stuff....
I was pissed at Phil for jumping to an conclusion and stating it like it was fact, then preceding to shit all over Cornell. Certainly wasn't "butthurt", I was actually very angry because I've met the guy. He was one of the nicest people I've ever met, "rockstar" status be damned. Kinda soft spoken and you can tell in someways, a walking exposed nerve, too much heart and passion combined with a mis-wiring of the brain plus a mismanagement of his meds caused his demise and it's really sad because it happens to people all over.
Old 05-21-2017, 05:37 PM   #25
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I was pissed at Phil for jumping to an conclusion and stating it like it was fact, then preceding to shit all over Cornell. Certainly wasn't "butthurt", I was actually very angry because I've met the guy. He was one of the nicest people I've ever met, "rockstar" status be damned. Kinda soft spoken and you can tell in someways, a walking exposed nerve, too much heart and passion combined with a mis-wiring of the brain plus a mismanagement of his meds caused his demise and it's really sad because it happens to people all over.
No you were butthurt, to the point where you were pissed you couldn't add him to your ignore list as special snowflakes like yourself tend to not be able to handle speech they don
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 05:40 PM   #26
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
No you were butthurt, to the point where you were pissed you couldn't add him to your ignore list as special snowflakes like yourself tend to not be able to handle speech they don
Damn enter key. Speech they don't like. I like Soundgarden as much as the next guy but he took the coward way out. Instead of boohoo'in poor rich Chris Cornell, call it what it is.
Old 05-28-2017, 02:18 PM   #27
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Damn enter key. Speech they don't like. I like Soundgarden as much as the next guy but he took the coward way out. Instead of boohoo'in poor rich Chris Cornell, call it what it is.
If he would have come over to the alt right he could have found a purpose. I'm hearing of quite a few people that are getting out of depression that way.
Old 05-29-2017, 12:36 AM   #28
Rommel
International Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varek View Post
Yeah speculating that he was wacking off is kind of low, sorry Evil have to call it as I see it. Show a little more respect for the dead.
You think speculating his death was accidental rather than intentional is an insult?
drive into the daughter's womb proper, fill the uterus with the dick snot
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwyluie View Post
Rommel gave the right answer
*Not in context
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 10:12 AM   #29
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
If he would have come over to the alt right he could have found a purpose. I'm hearing of quite a few people that are getting out of depression that way.
Wait so you join a political movement to get out of depression? I wish the Jim Jones cult was still around just for you.

You're such a fucking moron. Not because of your politics, etc., or your lack of empathy.. nope. You are a moron due to a dedication to all things stupid. You know whats a great way getting out to depression; making fun of your dumbass.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:15 AM   #30
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
You think speculating his death was accidental rather than intentional is an insult?
Well speculating on someone's death with wild theories seems kinda insulting... Personally I don't take offence, but I can see how someone who is familiar with the dead person would.

Mind you, I dunno if anyone can say they are familiar with a celebrity just because of a few meetings and an appreciation for their music.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:17 AM   #31
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
Isn't ignoring someone rather than engaging them in debate more snowflakish?

After all isn't the usage of ignore more in line with a head in the sand mentality whereas at least debate (regardless of position) is at least confronting ideals you may not agree with.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:39 AM   #32
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredT View Post

After all isn't the usage of ignore more in line with a head in the sand mentality whereas at least debate (regardless of position) is at least confronting ideals you may not agree with.
Did you read his post shit for brains? He actually stated he wish he could add Evil to his ignore list. I'd imagine it's likely half the user base at this rate.
Old 05-29-2017, 11:07 AM   #33
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
You're such a fucking moron. Not because of your politics, etc., or your lack of empathy.. nope. You are a moron due to a dedication to all things stupid. You know whats a great way getting out to depression; making fun of your dumbass.
That was actually...pretty funny. Not that we agree on much necessarily, but still...funny!
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 12:13 PM   #34
Mojopin
Evil Dead

Quote:
Debate with who? Assholes who only know their own opinions and couldn't for a second care to genuinely listen and respond in a thoughful way? I mean, where the fuck do you think you are, reddit? This site isn't the place for debate and that is the fault of the owner and possibly moderators unless they were told not to moderate many of the fucktards here. If the past history of "debates" on this site hasn't shown you that, I don't really know what would.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:40 PM   #35
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Wait so you join a political movement to get out of depression? I wish the Jim Jones cult was still around just for you.

Haha, im glad im helping your depression. Getting out of depression was an unintended side affect for these people, not the intended consequence.

Jim Jones was a cuck. And im pretty sure the alt right is bigger than that.

Even Chuck Fucking Woolery is a shitlord. People are mad bro, dont try to make it so they are crazy because you lack the sack to deal with the problems we are facing.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:36 AM   #36
Rommel
International Playboy

Quote:
Well speculating on someone's death with wild theories seems kinda insulting... Personally I don't take offence, but I can see how someone who is familiar with the dead person would.
Do me a favor, don't take offense on behalf of someone else. I don't give two shits about people who are "Concerned" for the sake of people that may or may not exist. Better yet, don't do me any favors. Instead, have yourself a little chokey strokey.

Here everyone, Norah Jones.

drive into the daughter's womb proper, fill the uterus with the dick snot
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwyluie View Post
Rommel gave the right answer
*Not in context
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audioslave, chris cornell, dead, soundgarden, temple of the dog