1 Replies, 134 Views
【WE'RE BACK!】RECENT GAME...
Last post by PacerDawn
Yesterday 11:34 AM
6 Replies, 321 Views

Old 09-10-2019, 06:37 AM   #21
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

I think I'm pretty much done with Gears 5. There is a major texture loading bug. The character and world textures pretty much just don't load on my system. Keep in mind, the last game worked perfectly on my hardware.

I'm not upgrading just to play one average quality game. I'm going to switch over to something on the PS4 today and check back in a few months to see if they ever bothered to fix it.

I've seen a lot of other people talking about the same bug. It isn't that the textures just load slowly, they just don't load at all. Messing with the settings has no effect. You can pretty much turn everything else to low and keep the characters at High and the textures still don't load. It's some kind of a bug for sure. I don't think they tested this thing on much hardware.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:44 AM   #22
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Not to sidetrack the thread, but too late. Halo (the first one at least) was a good game, but it was WAY too repetitive. They literally repeated the same section over and over to make a complete level. Let's make a room! Now lets copy that room 5 times and string them together. Viola - a level in Halo!
Old 09-11-2019, 11:32 AM   #23
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

This game is boring as all fuck.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 06:44 PM   #24
Terran
Evil Dead

This game is boring as all hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 03:18 AM   #25
Inkabodcrane
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
I think I'm pretty much done with Gears 5. There is a major texture loading bug. The character and world textures pretty much just don't load on my system. Keep in mind, the last game worked perfectly on my hardware.

I'm not upgrading just to play one average quality game. I'm going to switch over to something on the PS4 today and check back in a few months to see if they ever bothered to fix it.

I've seen a lot of other people talking about the same bug. It isn't that the textures just load slowly, they just don't load at all. Messing with the settings has no effect. You can pretty much turn everything else to low and keep the characters at High and the textures still don't load. It's some kind of a bug for sure. I don't think they tested this thing on much hardware.
That sucks, what system are you playing it on? I've been playing both on my XB1X and PC, and haven't had that problem. I also saw that you were having problems in horde mode as well. I have only played campaign so far, plan to play some horde and co-op with friends this weekend.

If I could change one thing it would be the sound effect of the shooting guns. I like guns to sound loud and badass, and make my sub-woofer work out. The sound of the guns in Gears 5 is lackluster.

Go Against the Flow.
Inkabodcrane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gears of war 5