Happy Friday the 13th!
Last post by ElektroDragon
Today 12:44 AM
17 Replies, 786 Views

Old 08-27-2019, 07:10 AM   #1
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

American Horror Story: 1984 Season 9 Trailer

You're all gonna die. Watch the OFFICIAL TRAILER for #AHS1984. Premieres 9/18 on FX.
Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 07:10 AM   #2
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game

Evil Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 05:21 PM   #3
Grumsh
Evil Dead

While not all seasons are great, for the most part they are at least good and it has yet to hit the "it keeps getting worse" doldrums. I am looking forward to it and I am pretty sure it will at least be good.

Hard to believe 9 seasons already. Which season is going to officially tie it all together I wonder?

I really have zero faith that will ever actually happen.

1:When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is probably wrong.
Grumsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 02:49 AM   #4
Inkabodcrane
Evil Dead

My wife and I just finished AHS Apocalypse. This series has hardcore ups and downs, and they act like 70% of humanity is LGBTQ+ etc, which is actually comical at this point. Like the traditional rules of horror films, where people who have sex or do drugs must die, or the killer can always catch it's prey even if they're on foot and their prey is in a time machine, AHS shows have nearly everyone being some kind of gay.

We were watching Apocalypse, and it had a quick throwaway scene where a couple buys a haunted house. Cut to the front door opening, in walks the wife, excited to be in her new home. Who follows her in? Not a husband, but of course, another wife! It's hard to really explain how over the top the gay stuff is in this series, but its an ongoing thing that my wife and I are always like "really? This character too?" and "of course, that person is gay" etc. But to have this little throwaway scene also have the random homeowners be lesbian wives finally crossed over the line into comical territory.

Some seasons we never finish because they just get lame, others we finish because the overall theme is always interesting and we're horror fans. This new series looks awesome, as we love slashers and 80's slashers are the best. Also I couldn't care less if people are gay or not, but last I checked statistically about 4% of the USA is some type of LGBT etc, so the fact that seemingly over half of the cast of several seasons are is silly, and as I said getting to be hilarious. We'll see how this season goes, but as of now I am looking forward to it.

Also you peeps shouldn't sleep on AMC's Preacher show. As a fan of the comics I was a built-in audience, but it is on it's final season now and the show is awesome.

Go Against the Flow.
Inkabodcrane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
american horror story