Yesterday 08:29 PM
1 Replies, 194 Views

Old 03-25-2020, 07:36 PM   #6201
Eats
Developer

How are you guys not going crazy about this yet:

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/24/...etoo-times-up/

https://soundcloud.com/katie-halper/...her-full-story

It is already starting to fuck up some of my bets.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 07:59 PM   #6202
Eats
Developer

Here is what she said back in 2019:

https://www.theunion.com/news/nevada...senate-office/

So I guess she is now adding the sexual assault. I for sure believe the other accusations she is making, but I want more corroboration on the sexual assault part.
Old 03-25-2020, 08:18 PM   #6203
Terran
Evil Dead

Look, fat. Enough with that, you chitlin-spittin' bowling pin. When the hairs on my legs were the center of attention at our local pool, you were nothing more than a potato-peelin' Toblerone. We hold these truths to be...to be...to be or not to be. That is the, the, the, the thing.

What were we talking about?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 08:53 PM   #6204
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Look, fat. Enough with that, you chitlin-spittin' bowling pin. When the hairs on my legs were the center of attention at our local pool, you were nothing more than a potato-peelin' Toblerone. We hold these truths to be...to be...to be or not to be. That is the, the, the, the thing.

What were we talking about?
Alright, that was pretty good.
Old 03-26-2020, 05:00 AM   #6205
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Here is what she said back in 2019:

https://www.theunion.com/news/nevada...senate-office/

So I guess she is now adding the sexual assault. I for sure believe the other accusations she is making, but I want more corroboration on the sexual assault part.
In my circles, we've been talking about his sexual skeletons for years. This doesn't surprise me. Also with his very apparent mental decline, it seemed that there was no way they were going to let him actually be the nominee. A truly mentally impaired Biden does lasting damage to their brand and I bet carries ramifications in terms of losing house, senate, and governor races. He'll be out and if Trump is strong after this pandemic, they'll throw some boring sacrificial candidate his way. If Trump is vulnerable, they'll try and throw a real challenger in there. I keep hearing word of Cuomo but he hasn't really had to go through the actual media gauntlet yet. It didn't work out well at all for Bloomberg and many people had very high hopes for him. And never mind the fact that Cuomo is probably best known now for working well with Trump during this crisis. I'm not sure that's the message the DNC wants.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:22 AM   #6206
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

This is the Democratic front-runner. Seriously.

Old Yesterday, 07:41 AM   #6207
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
This is the Democratic front-runner. Seriously.

As far as I can see at the moment, there are two possibilities... #1) He's being thrown to the wolves. Someone determined that he causes the least "down the ticket" damage and they're going with him for that reason. #2) He's not going to actually be the nominee.

I'm not saying that with possibility #1 means they aren't trying to win. They still want to beat Trump and there's always a "puncher's chance" that they can. With #2, it could be anyone but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was Hillary. One of the many things that killed her chances last time was that people had some big concerns about her health. She had some odd things going on and by the end, she just couldn't keep up on the campaign trail. Well she wouldn't have to do that this time around. It's a shortened campaign at this point. Of course she's now 4 years older and there's a major health scare going on but mixing it up with the public was never her strong suit anyway. The less people see of her, the better off she is.

I'm also still not ruling out someone like Bob Iger. He does pretty much zero damage to the party if he loses and he's been in bed with the leftist overlords for as long as we've known about him so if he won, he'd be a good soldier for them.
Old Yesterday, 08:32 AM   #6208
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
I'm also still not ruling out someone like Bob Iger. He does pretty much zero damage to the party if he loses and he's been in bed with the leftist overlords for as long as we've known about him so if he won, he'd be a good soldier for them.
I'm wondering if we will see Andrew Cuomo, he seems to be pretty hot right now. But how would they do that? I mean, Biden has all of the Delegates. If he drops out, wouldn't it go to the first runner up, Bernie Saunders? I've never seen anything like this before so I have no idea what is going to happen.
Old Yesterday, 08:36 AM   #6209
Booda
Beam another Blast

The Democrats have no one to run, no platform & no solutions to anything. All they have is hatred towards Trump. Thatís not going to win any elections. Trump has been running circles around these fools & continues to do so. My moon bat friends love to keep telling me how he is the dumbest man alive. I just tell them to keep believing it because underestimating him is exactly what is going to get him elected again.

And for the people that support Trump but keep throwing a fit about what he saysÖ stop listening to what comes out of his mouth (though I think itís hysterical personally) & just watch what action he takes.
Booda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:43 AM   #6210
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booda View Post
The Democrats have no one to run, no platform & no solutions to anything. All they have is hatred towards Trump. Thatís not going to win any elections. Trump has been running circles around these fools & continues to do so. My moon bat friends love to keep telling me how he is the dumbest man alive. I just tell them to keep believing it because underestimating him is exactly what is going to get him elected again.
This. Has there ever been a more invisible opposition at this point than Biden/Dems? The only person who seems to have any leadership capabilities on the other 'side' politically is Cuomo in NY. He's done a capable job. The rest are invisible, immaterial, unimportant background noise.

Quote:
And for the people that support Trump but keep throwing a fit about what he saysÖ stop listening to what comes out of his mouth (though I think itís hysterical personally) & just watch what action he takes.
He's the most conservative, pro-America politician in my lifetime. The RINOs and NeverTrumpers who pretend they're conservatives are frauds who just want to keep their uniparty invitations coming while they hang with their globalist anti-America buddies in DC and elsewhere. Trump's list of conservative accomplishments is long, deep, and will endure beyond him through his judicial appointments and tax/regulator laws/policies.
Quote:
Old Yesterday, 08:52 AM   #6211
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
This. Has there ever been a more invisible opposition at this point than Biden/Dems? The only person who seems to have any leadership capabilities on the other 'side' politically is Cuomo in NY. He's done a capable job. The rest are invisible, immaterial, unimportant background noise.

He's the most conservative, pro-America politician in my lifetime. The RINOs and NeverTrumpers who pretend they're conservatives are frauds who just want to keep their uniparty invitations coming while they hang with their globalist anti-America buddies in DC and elsewhere. Trump's list of conservative accomplishments is long, deep, and will endure beyond him through his judicial appointments and tax/regulator laws/policies.
All excellent points. People try to tell me "Trump is no conservative!" And I have to say "Really? He has a funny way of showing it." Now I know he's no small government libertarian but his results are far more to my political leanings than any other president in my lifetime (including Reagan I daresay.)
Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM   #6212
Terran
Evil Dead

His conservative achievements have been amazing. However, I don't think he's a conservative or a liberal; at his core I doubt he has any firmly held political beliefs beyond making money and having a system set up for business success. He's a pragmatic businessman who read the electorate better than ANYONE else, saw a political opening, and took it. I doubt he even wanted to win, honestly, nor do I think he thought he would.

In the end, I don't care about the stage-craft, the optics, the approval/disapproval of the masses...none of that matters a bit to me. I'm voting based on what he DOES, and unlike most politicians, he actually DOES what he says he will do. It's quite refreshing, honestly.

Pissing off liberals is just a bit of icing on the conservative-results-cake, lol.

As far as expanding government spending, a very un-conservative thing to do, let's be real: Nobody on either side has any stomach for real belt-tightening in our budget(s). He's cut regulations and taxes, and that's good enough for me. Also, this crisis is real and unprecedented in our lifetimes (outside of perhaps the 1950s polio scares), so I'm all for the bill that dumps money on folks/businesses. It's necessary.
Quote:
Old Yesterday, 09:29 AM   #6213
MusicToEat
Evil Dead

Quote:
The only person who seems to have any leadership capabilities on the other 'side' politically is Cuomo in NY. He's done a capable job.
Has he? New York was a week behind Pennsylvania in closing schools and businesses. All while the number of cases there were more. De Blasio was telling people to go out to restaurants and other public places right up to the point they shut everything down. Cuomo was nowhere during all this. Now that it's blown up he's taking charge. Better late then never I guess. Governor Wolf here in PA was out front in charge of all this from the start, not Mayor Kenney.
MusicToEat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:43 AM   #6214
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicToEat View Post
Has he? New York was a week behind Pennsylvania in closing schools and businesses. All while the number of cases there were more. De Blasio was telling people to go out to restaurants and other public places right up to the point they shut everything down. Cuomo was nowhere during all this. Now that it's blown up he's taking charge. Better late then never I guess. Governor Wolf here in PA was out front in charge of all this from the start, not Mayor Kenney.
Yeah the more I hear about New York, the more I hear that Cuomo is not doing as well as we initially were led to believe. He has his current position because of his dad's name and reputation from his time in NYC, not because he's some great talent that rose through the ranks.
Old Yesterday, 10:21 AM   #6215
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Has he?
He has a huge approval rating right now over it, but that could just be effective 'salesmanship' rather than actual leadership. I don't live there any longer, so I was going based on what my family told me.

DeBlasio, on the other hand, is being universally panned as a complete joke on this whole thing. Terrible leadership, complete hypocrite, just a jackwad loser.
Quote:
Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM   #6216
MusicToEat
Evil Dead

Quote:
He has a huge approval rating right now over it, but that could just be effective 'salesmanship' rather than actual leadership. I don't live there any longer, so I was going based on what my family told me
He's getting uncritical coverage from the friendly mainstream media, so yeah, he's riding a high approval rating right now. Fact remains, he was late to the party and New York is worse off for it.
Old Yesterday, 11:27 AM   #6217
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
He's getting uncritical coverage from the friendly mainstream media, so yeah, he's riding a high approval rating right now. Fact remains, he was late to the party and New York is worse off for it.
The quote above is a good example of being disconnected from reality.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:31 AM   #6218
MusicToEat
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
The quote above is a good example of believing what you're told.
Old Yesterday, 11:35 AM   #6219
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
He's talking about Cuomo, not Trump. Not sure if that was clear.
Old Yesterday, 11:39 AM   #6220
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
He's talking about Cuomo, not Trump. Not sure if that was clear.
My mistake, sorry MusicToEat.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote