Yesterday 02:01 PM
4 Replies, 581 Views
» Promotion

Old 03-24-2017, 08:38 PM   #101
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You've said everything short of saying just that exactly. Again if you dislike my opinion on Nintendo, you have a couple options, ignore it, or get over it.
I'm other words, you're accusing me of saying something I never said. Just like so many other instances, you're spouting crap you can't actually back up.

You have the same two options, by the way.
Old 03-24-2017, 08:52 PM   #102
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
I'm other words, you're accusing me of saying something I never said. Just like so many other instances, you're spouting crap you can't actually back up.

You have the same two options, by the way.
You're being obtuse, and really you can like Nintendo all you want, just think of this thread the next time you pull a nutty on someone saying negative in regards to them. Because I'm far from the only one who's been fairly anti Nintendo lately.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 09:01 PM   #103
Chief Smash
Evil Dead

Quote:
You're being obtuse, and really you can like Nintendo all you want, just think of this thread the next time you pull a nutty on someone saying negative in regards to them. Because I'm far from the only one who's been fairly anti Nintendo lately.
No but you really have been the most unreasonably vocal. You certainly don't have to like them. I even understand some of your reasoning even if I don't always agree with it. But sometimes you seem like a guy who goes to a concert for a band that you hate just so you can yell at the crowd for being stupid enough to like the band.
Old 03-24-2017, 10:55 PM   #104
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
No but you really have been the most unreasonably vocal. You certainly don't have to like them. I even understand some of your reasoning even if I don't always agree with it. But sometimes you seem like a guy who goes to a concert for a band that you hate just so you can yell at the crowd for being stupid enough to like the band.
I actually don't disagree with you. For me Nintendo just continues to disappoint me to infuriating levels.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:17 AM   #105
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Once again, I've been just as critical of their recent offerings as anyone else. The difference between you and I is that I don't resort to hyperbole when saying something negative. As I've said a number of times, the Switch and Zelda are solid - but flawed - things. They're not perfect.

Why you insist on painting a picture of me as some blind zealot is beyond me.
Old 03-25-2017, 02:10 PM   #106
Capt_Thad
Do a Barrell Roll

I'm like 16 hours into Mass Effect: Andromeda now, about to land on my third developing planet. I'm enjoying it so far. It's not perfect, but it does a lot of things right. Feels more like a Mass Effect 1 2.0 than a Mass Effect 4, and that's not bad.

Of course, you put city/civ building elements in an RPG and I'm pretty much sold regardless.
Old 04-03-2017, 03:51 PM   #107
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Thad View Post
I'm like 16 hours into Mass Effect: Andromeda now, about to land on my third developing planet. I'm enjoying it so far. It's not perfect, but it does a lot of things right. Feels more like a Mass Effect 1 2.0 than a Mass Effect 4, and that's not bad.

Of course, you put city/civ building elements in an RPG and I'm pretty much sold regardless.
Just waiting on a tax return to hit direct deposit then I'm grabbing this, from watching a bit of youtube of it, I very much get a Mass Effect 1 vibe from all of the exploration, and setting up forward bases, and the planets themselves do seem large enough to actually explore with plenty of side questing strewn about, definitely up my alley in terms of RPGS that I tend to enjoy.

Tags
bioware, ea games, mass effect andromeda, mass effect: andromeda