Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Happy Thanksgiving!
Last post by JazGalaxy
Today 02:01 AM
9 Replies, 668 Views
US State Senator Calls...
Last post by stalazon
Today 01:32 AM
24 Replies, 2,063 Views
Weekend Gamer: What are...
Last post by BytorUK
Today 01:02 AM
3 Replies, 261 Views
Gamer's Shopping Guide -...
Last post by Emabulator
Yesterday 07:37 PM
1 Replies, 1,901 Views
The Steam Autumn Sale...
Last post by HillTribe
Yesterday 07:10 PM
10 Replies, 1,404 Views
Justice League Crashes...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Yesterday 07:06 PM
26 Replies, 2,064 Views
Liberals gone wild
Last post by Terran
Yesterday 03:43 PM
560 Replies, 49,146 Views
Xbox Live Games With...
Last post by Grumsh
Yesterday 02:01 PM
4 Replies, 581 Views
» Promotion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2017, 08:38 PM   #101
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 7,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You've said everything short of saying just that exactly. Again if you dislike my opinion on Nintendo, you have a couple options, ignore it, or get over it.
I'm other words, you're accusing me of saying something I never said. Just like so many other instances, you're spouting crap you can't actually back up.

You have the same two options, by the way.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 08:52 PM   #102
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
I'm other words, you're accusing me of saying something I never said. Just like so many other instances, you're spouting crap you can't actually back up.

You have the same two options, by the way.
You're being obtuse, and really you can like Nintendo all you want, just think of this thread the next time you pull a nutty on someone saying negative in regards to them. Because I'm far from the only one who's been fairly anti Nintendo lately.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 09:01 PM   #103
Chief Smash
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: CT - USA
Posts: 3,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You're being obtuse, and really you can like Nintendo all you want, just think of this thread the next time you pull a nutty on someone saying negative in regards to them. Because I'm far from the only one who's been fairly anti Nintendo lately.
No but you really have been the most unreasonably vocal. You certainly don't have to like them. I even understand some of your reasoning even if I don't always agree with it. But sometimes you seem like a guy who goes to a concert for a band that you hate just so you can yell at the crowd for being stupid enough to like the band.
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 10:55 PM   #104
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
No but you really have been the most unreasonably vocal. You certainly don't have to like them. I even understand some of your reasoning even if I don't always agree with it. But sometimes you seem like a guy who goes to a concert for a band that you hate just so you can yell at the crowd for being stupid enough to like the band.
I actually don't disagree with you. For me Nintendo just continues to disappoint me to infuriating levels.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 08:17 AM   #105
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist
 
Chimpbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Planet of the Black Hole
Posts: 7,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You're being obtuse, and really you can like Nintendo all you want, just think of this thread the next time you pull a nutty on someone saying negative in regards to them. Because I'm far from the only one who's been fairly anti Nintendo lately.
Once again, I've been just as critical of their recent offerings as anyone else. The difference between you and I is that I don't resort to hyperbole when saying something negative. As I've said a number of times, the Switch and Zelda are solid - but flawed - things. They're not perfect.

Why you insist on painting a picture of me as some blind zealot is beyond me.
__________________
EvAv's Senior Godzillaologist
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front
Chimpbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 02:10 PM   #106
Capt_Thad
Do a Barrell Roll
 
Capt_Thad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Gainesville, FL
Posts: 5,600
I'm like 16 hours into Mass Effect: Andromeda now, about to land on my third developing planet. I'm enjoying it so far. It's not perfect, but it does a lot of things right. Feels more like a Mass Effect 1 2.0 than a Mass Effect 4, and that's not bad.

Of course, you put city/civ building elements in an RPG and I'm pretty much sold regardless.
__________________
NNID/GfWL: CaptThad - Raptr - Steam ID
Capt_Thad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 03:51 PM   #107
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bawwston
Posts: 6,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Thad View Post
I'm like 16 hours into Mass Effect: Andromeda now, about to land on my third developing planet. I'm enjoying it so far. It's not perfect, but it does a lot of things right. Feels more like a Mass Effect 1 2.0 than a Mass Effect 4, and that's not bad.

Of course, you put city/civ building elements in an RPG and I'm pretty much sold regardless.
Just waiting on a tax return to hit direct deposit then I'm grabbing this, from watching a bit of youtube of it, I very much get a Mass Effect 1 vibe from all of the exploration, and setting up forward bases, and the planets themselves do seem large enough to actually explore with plenty of side questing strewn about, definitely up my alley in terms of RPGS that I tend to enjoy.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bioware, ea games, mass effect andromeda, mass effect: andromeda

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:25 AM.